Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of pipes or bongs do you prefer to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of pipes or bongs do you prefer to use?

Is there something you guys suggest to me? For example i fount this out, idk exactly which pipe would be a good choice for daily smoking?

here the link: https://www.grasscity.com/
    Last edited by DanteB; 08-27-2019, 08:24 AM.

I prefer the mini toker, Old school ,easy to clean , not too big to stash away easily.

Comment

I prefer a vaporizer because combustion evaporates such a large percentage of the chemical content with the intense heat of fire. A vape will get you waaaay higher, too.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        s62 From my personal experience, nothing compares to the extraction ability of the MV1: it delivers the cleanest and most powerful vapor, which tastes the best. I consider it an amazing machine, but it definitely has a learning curve. I posted this about it when I first got my first one: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...herb-ghost-mv1

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I’ll check that link out. The PAX has a bit of a learning curve to, but nothing too steep.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        We were discussing the MV-1 the other day and while the Pax is a TERRIFIC vaporizer, the MV-1 does take a bit more to use properly and I love them both. However as a solo user, I typically grab the Pax as it’s a tad easier to fill, but i do switch between the two. I did recently acquire the PURI 5 which I also think is as good as the Pax and a very nice unit especially the water bubbler attachment . Odd thing to fill but seems to work well. Pax is a nice tiny unit for everything it does. And alltatup is spot on. Vapes get you very high quickly and not combusting the material.

ima joint/splif person myself but i do like a pipe that can be cleaned easily

Comment

Doobie, water bong, buck horn you light it we'll smoke it
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I luv my bongs with the tiny 1 hit bowl, or a glass pipe also with a small bowl. I like the taste of that first hit, so every bowl load is a first hit!
          I want a vape, but I am not ready to lay out $300+ for something I may not like,,,, lights come first!

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember those little bowls. Today's big glass ones suck ass!!! If you don't clear your bong hit you're passing your stale smoke to the next person. I have a double chamber bong but these days I just keep a tiny stone pipe perpetually loaded.

I enjoy using water pipes, I've got some dry ones as well. In the process of reacquiring my dab gear...Over time I've had an interesting glass collection, I've thinned it down, but am starting to look for some new pieces. Lately it's been Bong+PAX Era (Jack Herer Cartridges).

The smokeshop I was at recently had a Hops Inline as well as Jagito bubbler, a Colton hand pipe, old Zach Puchowitz sketch gear, and some old Freeek as well....heading to 'The Cave' today or tomorrow to browse, I saw they just picked up some new Sovereignty.

That's all a bit higher end glass, I think it's best when possible to support the local headshops. I'm learning that most artists these days do a lot through Instagram, which kills me. As you're looking for a daily use piece, it would be preferable to know what your smoking habits are.

If you are looking at purchasing online, I would recommend this site instead: https://aqualabtechnologies.com/
          Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 08-24-2019, 10:49 AM.
          Meesta's Grow
          2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Fascinating stuff, Meesta!! I still have my little dab rig actually; reminds me of around 5 years ago when I used to go to the atl to get shatter. And to think that I now make my own concentrates at home; woo hoo!!!

The lad to talk to about pipes is Retodd-the lad`s an artist who makes the most wonderful pipes you can imagine. Apart from his pipe I am a Volcano lad and that`s just plain awesome. Take care

Comment

They’re going to give me a weeks worth of advertising on here for my pipes. I’m far behind on orders as we speak...lol. The one with the U cut stem holder is Paganrich’s. The other went to spidermite. I’ve done work for oldjarhead100 too. But here’s a taste. Everything I do is hand carved and the wood is from my farm and 100-150yr old wood, minus the briar burl that I get in from Turkey.
            Thanks for the shout out Rich

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I would like info about one for my hubby. Retodd is this possible? I will send you a birthday card

• Retodd
              Retodd commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal Just send me a pm and we can start a design on one. Understand though, they start at $500. There’s 7 pipes ahead of you now and that’s not counting the 2 I’m finishing up right now. I have over 200 hrs in one of them, but a lot of that time is in the base. It’s going to a hook bar in Memphis for $1,500. You can give me contact info in your message. Ttys

I like joints...I HATE cleaning glass ... the little $5 one hitters are good for a couple of months before they go in the trash.
            Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
            400W HPS Mag Ballast
            GH Floro - DWC
            Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
            - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
            IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
            Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
            GH Maxi Series-DWC
            Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
            - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
            - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Yes i'll agree with you HappyDaze sometimes I just set the dirty one aside grab a straight glass doob tube or I plug the hole of a pipe with a joint smoke it that way. I like joints the best.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have always preferred a nice tight doobie, never liked a pipe , then I found the fishermans friend by monkey pipe. With a built in stash makes it perfect for having a little hash along with, wherever you go.

Comment

I‘ll agree with HappyDaze. I'm a lazy girl So cleaning glass is a big test for me
                  Being disabled really pushed me into quitting my long habit of smoking or bongs and into using e-cigarettes
                  So I choose vape pen as consuming marijuana methods.
                  I use venger 270 kit now (This is reason why I choose it:https://www.worldvaping.com/brands/ijoy/
                  it helps to get my fix without having to get out of bed, especially cause I tend to vape all day, since I am bedridden a lot of the time due to my chronic illnesses, lol. (I am one super anxiety and pain ridden girl, so smoking has always helped me calm down and also helps me keep my breathing calm.. It also helps calm down when my chronic pain gets bad! So many perks to quitting cigarettes!)

Comment

Joints freak me out because of my facial feature. Whatever bowl or nail I use has to be far enough away from my face not to make me cross-eyed when I light/dab up and not set fire to said facial feature. I've never met a vape pen that didn't make me hack. The one use pens are a phenomenal waste product. When one is done, there's a battery to dispose of. Even rechargable ones. I'll bet my next dab if I went to the recycling center I wouldn't find a single recycled vape pen. But so are the plastic containers weed comes in. It's all rather anti-hippie-one-love-save-the-earth sort of thing. The only good vape comes from flower vaporizers. Blunts get you extra messed up because you're mixing nicotine and other poisons to open your alveoli so you can absorb more THC. So, taking a known cancer causing product with one that is considered medicine and has no known associated cancer risks, I don't get. Plus I think they're nasty and I'm usually in some phase of quitting smoking.
                    A simple bong and spoon pipe for firing up. A simple dab rig for dabbing. A box vaporizer for vaping weed. I will accept joints as valid since they seem so popular. But forgive me if I don't imbibe.
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6
                    Nutes
                    CalMag

Comment

It's not funny my Hash is on Fire.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20190624_035753.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	333235
                      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                        Gingerbeard commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ah! I'm a fan of punk metal. I was a metal head growing up. Never took any of it seriously. I thought they were fun lyrics. 'My Ass is on Fire' are fun lyrics.

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I know about the roof bein on fire, but not the hash...

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's not funny my hash is on fire and then poof! There goes the roof.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X