NEW VAPORIZER FOR DRY HERB: GHOST Mv1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW VAPORIZER FOR DRY HERB: GHOST Mv1

I deleted this review because I ended up not using the machine. Then they went bankrupt...
    Last edited by alltatup; 05-20-2020, 03:20 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

thats a sexy looking device ATU, i bet you feel like a child on Christmas

Comment

How much does one cost?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        9fingerleafs, no kiddn, it is a piece of sh-t, the dude at the head shop said it was the best for dry herb, mine sure aint.
        Mine is called an Atmos Jump, do you reckon mine has got a glass filter on it, I ain't seen one, if it does, cause we just made a humongous pile of dry ice hash, I mean a bunch, about a month ago ,reckon we can smoke that hash, in this AtmosJump.
        Thanks for your help, I might as well put a hunk of hash in there and try it anyway, if it tears up, we ain't lost nothin anyway.
        Thanks 9fingers
        alltatup what do you think, ?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i just googled that model and it doesnt look like you can remove any piece, unless you can take that blue part off and put the hash directly above the hot coil i wouldnt try it

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        9fingerleafs, Thanks anyways, we just tried a big hunk of hash in the little bowl, it takes a minute for the light to come on.But it got hot as hell, but still no smoke, so you are right, it doesn't work, pos.!!!

I wanna get one of those, it would pay for it's self using so little bud. Enjoy yourself, it;s Friday night
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

alltatup, very nice indeed ! Enjoy !!
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

thanks for review, as fellow vaper this is good info.

Comment

• uncledoug
            uncledoug commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup Sounds fantastic, I need to get one soon.

Still early, how is the battery charge holding up to your use? Re-charging more/less often than you expected?

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Lurking, the battery is great. I used it for 3-4 bowls yesterday and it still shows full charge. This battery, which costs $60 to replace, is guaranteed for a year. I'm willing to pay that per year. And if you install the app on your phone, they replace the two year warranty with a five year warranty. So if this thing lasts for 5 years, I will be very happy.

This is why I got rid of the Haze vaporizer I had a couple of years ago: batteries needed frequent charging and frequent replacement. Then I decided fk the portable vaporizers: the batteries suck, and I went with a Plenty by Storz & Bickel. It's a nice plug-in vape, but it's slow to heat up (for the impatient vaper), and it's slow to cool down. It just doesn't have the kick that the MV1 does, which is only hot when you push the button and inhale.

I am really impressed with the MV1 vape experience, which feels more like a concentrate. And that's from a couple of bowls, each holding approximately .1 gm of bud. Yes: I said 1/10th of a gram. Hot damn!!! I know I should have saved the money for my old age, but fk that...

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL

TY- I appreciate it

Hey ATU, they look really good. I might have to look at trying it. Can you get it on amazon ?

What other vapes have you tried ?
          Written Articles:
          Light Metric Systems
          Using Light Efficiently
          The Light Cycle Debate
          Environment Conditions
          Grow Light Technologies
          How To Compare Grow Lights
          To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
          Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
          Facebook
          Twitter
          Instagram

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            DrPhoton This is the battery pack: https://www.ghostvapes.com/battery-pack

And yes, I agree: the high is different from smoking. This is just an altogether delightful machine.

And make sure you feed danofdanger well; keep him strong for horticulture!!!!

• DrPhoton
            DrPhoton commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes thats a decent size, very impressed. I will maybe look at it myself sometime in the future.

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            I recall those old vapes, had one my self. Reminded me of a bowl placed on a soldering iron with a mason jar screwed on. Was a waste of money

alltatup ..Do you have any experience comparing it to the Storz & Bickel Volcano? I was disappointed with the head from the Volcano.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Insight Ya know, I've never tried the Volcano. Everyone raves about it, so I would be curious to know what you thought of the MV1...

ps. I LOVE your avatar: that is one happy shepard. Gorgeous picture.

Wow I’ve found my next piece of equipment, Alta think you could post your refer a friend link so we can get 25$ off?

also what’s the lowest it can go in C? Can it go as low as 100 C

also what’s its max?
          Last edited by furrysparkle; 09-23-2018, 10:14 PM.
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            ohhh i didnt even knew they where 5x and 10x, back in my days only 20x 40x 60x and 100x where sold, being a chemical sprayed over inert organic matter it seemed like the 100x was cheaper in comparison,

One thing i know for sure is that you need very high temps and energy to get a nice hit, for the best results you need a torch and a gravity bong, you can take any bong bowl and adapt to a soda cap, fill the bowl with salvia, then take the soda bottle and make a hole close to the bottom; small enough to be covered by your finger, then fill with water, place the cap and as soon as you release the finger you light the torch and keep it on until all water is gone, then wait 30 to 60 seconds for the smoke to cool down, sit down and inhale

i dont think the vape is powerful enough, even regular lighters do a louzzy job

• furrysparkle
            furrysparkle commented
            Editing a comment
            @9fingerleaf that sounds like spice not salvia

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            you mean the bong and the torch? idk thats just how i used to smoke it. the spice i would often smoke mixed with tobacco rolled up

Have you used the silver surfer vaporizers? If so, what do you think of them? I really need to get away from smoking when ever possible. For almost the same price maybe I should get this little badass thing 🤔
          "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
          5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
          600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
          Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
          400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
          ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
          13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• RosettaStoned
            RosettaStoned commented
            Editing a comment
            Hash oil cartridges have made it so easy to be discreet. No more sneaking joints into shows or puffing a fat bowl on lunch.

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL

fair enough, I can't go to work like that either. We need better, less judgey jobs 😁

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            We need cannabis to be legalized nationally...

Man, I have so much to learn about this new stuff.... the last time we might have smoked anything was 1976? I remember being as high tech as a paper towel tube with a tin foil bowl ! Mainstream medical use brings things back into focus after decades. Maybe for us it was a good thing...we made it to retirement 🤫. Time to start shopping

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmall We used toilet paper rolls and tinfoil back in the 60s-70s, too!! Necessity is the mother of invention, but not of high tech!! ;-}

I am getting such a kick out of all the new technology.

alltatup could you post your refer a friend link?
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

past grows:

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Furry, I asked them about that and heard nothing back. Do you have a link, cuz I don't know where to look.

• furrysparkle
            furrysparkle commented
            Editing a comment
            No clue then, I’ll look around their site sometime this week

I'm learning so much from from everyone. I had been wanting to check out vaping, now I have to. Going to the store tomorrow just to check things out. Yall rock!
          "Not all that glitters is gold, not all that is sticky is tar." proverb ☮☮☮

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Vaping is awesome if you have a good machine. And there are lots of them on the market.

alltatup I got a response back, they dont have one yet they are currently working on making their affiliates program. Welp, just ordered it and now I wait a week, I’ll post back here my thoughts on it.
          Last edited by furrysparkle; 10-02-2018, 09:15 AM.
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

past grows:

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X