Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    I do like that style of structuring and defoliation mate-right up my street. Nice piece of work you`ve done there.

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    I can see some excellent looking training!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I can't see anything in that light...

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    The girls are doing well, training is finished so they just need to grow out over the next 3 weeks. Minor pest issue, cricket and beetle populations have been higher than normal here in southeastern MA this year. They made there way into my basement and we’re helping themselves to some fan leaves. Treated the basement sill and outer foundation with a deterrent spray and gave the tent and girls a good soap and water wash. Both tents are do for some preventive treatments so I’ll be taking care of that on the next moving day.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know, I’m gonna upgrade to a couple of Autocobs in the Veg tent real soon. I hate the pink/blurple pics too.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Dang it you two LOL

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Purposefully peer past the pink to perceive the pure possibilities, my peer.

• alltatup
    replied
    Prevented from peeping plants in pink pics!!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I love it Obi-Wan mama mia is one resilient lady and jack herer is one of my favs. Both from seedsman also. I didn't grow jack this summer ( I mean herer cause I got plants ) but that was my monster 1 from last summer to oct. your gonna love those 2 I hope. I have 1 more seed of jack for next summer. Man i'm gonna watch this one thanks. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Obi-Wan - this looks like fun too! Thanks for including us.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan’s White Widow, Mama Mia, Big Bang, & Jack Herer

I decided to do a mixed grow this time, it’s not my favorite way to grow but I’m looking for some new keepers So the opening round will be 4 strains. I’ve started White Widow and Mama Mia from seed, both from Seedsman’s house line. I’ve also acquired a Jack Herer clone, also Seedsman, from a friend along with a clone of Big Bang from Greenhouse Seeds Co. The clones are a bit small for my taste as they only have 1-2 nodes, I prefer my clones to have 3-4 nodes when I take them. Clones just seem to take off quicker when they’re bigger cuttings, these 2 may need some extra time whereas the girls from seed are already hitting their paces. I’ll be taking cuttings from each of these girls prior to flower so I can try my hand at keeping Bonsai mothers.

Seedsman White Widow-Indian x Brazilian
    (8 week flowering)

Seedsman Mama Mia- Early Skunk x Mazari Sharif
    (8 week flowering)

Seedsman Jack Herer- Haze x Red Skunk
    (9 week flowering)

Greenhouse Seed’s Big Bang- Skunk x N. Lights x El Niño
    (9 week flowering)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X