Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at those pics, I'm thinking what excellent growers we have on this forum!!! Really stunning.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Really Nice!

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 22 of 12/12 for the girls in the 2x4, just doing their thing.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 58 of 12/12 for the girls in the 3x3. 2 weeks left until harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 16 of 12/12 in the 2x4 tent.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 52 of 12/12, EC is 1.4, pH is 5.7

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 8 of 12/12 for the ladies in the 2x4 tent. I should be seeing pistils by this time next week at which point I’ll thin some fan leaves out but for now I’m going to leave them to their business. EC is set to 1.6 and pH is 6.1

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 44 of 12/12 for the ladies in the 3x3. I did a 24 hr maintenance flush followed by a full reservoir change this morning. EC is set to 1.6 and pH is 5.9.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Thank you so much for addressing my questions. I know mines a 4x4 also with 4 photos. I'm going to get real choosy who stays and who gets wacked as far as branches go. It's going to get interesting LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I lollipop and defoliate just before the flip, generally I go a bit lighter on the lollipop before the flip but I got a little carried away this time. They will continue to stack bud sites for another 2-3 weeks. I’m a bit concerned about flowering 4 plants setup for 8 colas each in an 8 square foot space. I’m going to have 32 colas so there’s no room for any side branches to come up so I took them all at the flip this time. Most of the growth tips I took are in my aeroponic cloner for the next round. I’ll clean them up again in 3-4 weeks, normally I’d need to make more decisions on side branches at that time but since I cleared out everything that could branch out, I’ll just do my last defoliation at that time. In my limited experience I’ve found that the main colas will stack bud sites during the first 3-4 weeks of flower and the side branches either will or won’t grow into open space. I only keep the branches that find open space, otherwise they’re taking light and breeze from one of my main colas. s62

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Great questions, budgal, I’d love to know the answer too

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful Obi-Wan. Can I ask when you do your last clean up on the bottom of plants? Right before flip and a couple wks after? Do yours continue to put out new bud sites? Another question...sorry. When if ever do you stop having to clean up lower growth? Thank You and sorry for lots of questions. I'm still thinking of the to many cola posts

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    God those are good looking! Nicely done!

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    2x4 tent Day 1 of 12/12. 2 White Widow Clones & 2 Mama Mia Clones.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 37 of 12/12 and the girls are just trucking along. It seems like the White Widow has finally stopped stretching and not a moment too soon as the good is as high as I can put it.

I did some back and forth thinking this past week regarding the girls in Veg and came to the conclusion that I needed to flip them. I’m at the 1/2 way point with the flowering girls in the 3x3 and by flipping the 2x4 tent into flower today I can put both tents on a 5-6 week alternating harvest schedule. In theory this will be a more efficient use of both spaces by allowing for more harvests and shorter Veg times. We’ll see how the theory plays out in reality....Anyways I trimmed the girls up and repositioned a few colas and then added my HLG-65 for additional lighting.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X