• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sledrock
    commented on 's reply
    Nice Grow Obi-Wan and very nice Buds!

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Impressive, I think you will enjoy the Jack Herrer. White widow is in the batters box for me. Awesome grow and beautiful buds!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Very yummy looking Obi-Wan, I sure like the mama mia strain she is a delight in the daytime. I love a mixed grow

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    And here are some pics of the Mama Mia tops.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Today is day 72 and it’s harvest day. Here are some pics of the White Widow tops.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Nice Buds! Great grow

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 65 of 12/12 and the girls are starting to fade, show color, and deficiencies all at once. I’ve been slowly dropping the EC over the last 4 weeks and today it stands at .8. With harvest day scheduled for a week from today, I’ll start flushing on Friday although it’s not necessary.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Lookin good! You've got some definite winners there.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 58 of 12/12 and the girls are starting to bulk up for harvest. I’ve backed the light down to 240 watts and pulled about 1/3 of the larger fan leaves in anticipation of harvest 2 weeks from today.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    I’m getting more impressed with these new lights every week. The same White Widow(clones) that showed airy buds top to bottom under my hps are giving me good density under my quantum boards. The Mama Mia are showing dense nugs at 20+ inches from the boards. I might actually do better in my 2x4 than I did in my 3x3 at 125 watts less draw. I’m not counting my chickens before they’re hatched but I’m actually thinking it might happen. Roughly 2 weeks until harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    I just posted my dry weights below. I do track grams per watt but prefer grams per square foot as it gives me a better static measurement based on the area I grow in. I just finished a run of 4 plants at 400 watt hps in 9 sq. ft. and I am currently flowering 4 plants at 275 watts of quantum boards in 8 sq. ft. My grams per watt will almost certainly be higher with the quantum boards but the grams per square foot will most likely be similar for this initial run run of the quantum boards. G/watt is a very deceiving statistic.

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have a dry weight yet? Do you measure gr/watt?

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Harvest totals from the 3x3....less than spectacular to say the least...

Jack Herer clone-58 grams
    Mama Mia seed-73grams
    Big Bang clone-54 grams
    White Widow seed- 84 grams

A bit over 9.5 zips so I can’t complain too much but it just wasn’t what I’m accustomed to getting from this space. The Jack and Mama Mia are good quality with good density and resin. The White Widow had great resin but was larfy up and down. The Big Bang was one of the worst plants I’ve ever grown, larfy up and down and sub par resin production.

Onward and upward!!

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    Jedi OG will be the first run. I figure why not, an OG Jedi growing some Jedi OG. It’s just meant to be...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    ohh ahhh jedi warrior sounds awsome

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X