Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Just a little sneak peak at what I have in store for the 2x4 tent after this grow finished up. I’ll be removing the DWC buckets in favor of a coco grow. I’m going to re-establish my roots in Coco so to speak...

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking buds Obi-Wan a trimming ye shall do shortly

• Sledrock
    replied
    Obi-Wan - Nice grows! I'm also growing a White Widow (just started week 4 of flowering) and it's a wild MF. Had to super-crop 5 limbs because it was going to grow into my light. On the good side, it exploded with new bud sites!

Keep up the Good Work!

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 51 of 12/12 and the girls are doing their thing.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look great from here.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 45 of 12/12 and the girls are loving their new light. I’m seeing some slight cupping on the tallest colas of the White Widow but it’s not enough to concern me. To be honest I’m rather disappointed with the genetics of the White Widow so I wouldn’t be adjusting the lights up for her even if it did concern me. The WW I harvested in the 3x3 was nothing but airy foxtails up and down the colas. The whole plant is going to be used for edibles. I was hoping for a different result this time thinking maybe I did something wrong the first time, but these 2 are showing the same signs. The Mama Mia is a nice plant but not the pheno I had the first time I grew it.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Morning Obi-Wan I have 3 photos that are 44days in flower I'm seeing on mine early heat stress curly in top colas leaf. My lights are 400watt from the wall at 22" above canopy, mine are showing light stress on the tallest so just beware. I can't dial down just turn off one light and give plants a bit of reprieve from the LED. I'm going to supper crop today on the one that decided to stand at attention again i'd really clamped her down at the spread but she sprang up after I realeast too soon?

Great looking grow just lovely that one next to the wall going to give you heck she looks as wild as one of mine. Long tall sally

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 36 of 12/12 in the 2x4 tent and day 5 under my new DIY Quantum Board fixture. I bumped the wattage up to 275 @ 18” above the canopy.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 72 of 12/12 in the 3x3 tent. The photos below are from day 70 and today is harvest day.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Lovely just I want to grind her up oops to much caffeine

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I just love it when the leaf stem is covered in trichomes: that's a beautiful pic.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Obi-Wan That is very kind of you to say. It has been an amazing journey to this place today.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    This pic was inspired by this weeks newsletter....it has been filtered to enhance the your trichome viewing experience!! White Widow bud at day 58.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Thanks!!! It means a lot coming from you. We joined this community within a few months of each other and to a certain degree I feel like we’ve both been on the same learning journey over the past few years. We both see our harvests as the medicine that allows us to be the best version of ourselves and we’re looking for the healthiest way to enjoy it. With that said, I’m not sure I could get your results given the limitations you have. My hat will always be off to you!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look nice and big!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X