No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite looking mostly dead in a solo cup for about a month. I have topped it twice and supercroped the main stem. Still they come back stronger. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230424_004527.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	594429
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I just ran LMFAO and it is one of my favorite now.
      I'm running quikz now. It's almost same genetics

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      HobbitGDF can you point me to or give me any info on LMFAO. I can't find shit on the web. I found one incomplete grow diary I

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      HobbitGDF can you point me to or give me any info on LMFAO. I can't find shit on the web. I found one incomplete grow diary As far as growing harvest ect

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230424_220345.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	777.7 KB
ID:	594436 After lots of shitfuckery I have decided to give them another week before my next shitfuckery.
    Day 59F
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20230424_213347.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.54 MB ID:	594433 Click image for larger version  Name:	20230424_213244.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.18 MB ID:	594434 Click image for larger version  Name:	20230424_213504.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.08 MB ID:	594435
    Last edited by Bluey; 04-24-2023, 07:06 AM.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really Nice colors and structure Bluey...To me she looks like she has to have some orange taste..

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I really need to educate myself better when it comes to critiquing now I am posting but my main sativa I've been growing outdoors I've typically described as quite noticeable mango on the draw....I have no idea what will shine in coco though. I'm quite concerned about mold but if I can't get it to its best with 40%RH and 24⁰C then I will be at a loss.
      Edit. I just ran my hand across a few buds and smelt it. That strong perfume smell I've been unable to describe at all is... you guessed it, orange citrus. I will get Mrs. Bluey to do the same and compare notes on the floral but I think you nailed it.
      Last edited by Bluey; 04-24-2023, 03:27 PM.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      So Mrs.Bluey has made a critique, without suggestion from me @changeofpace2014
      Observations
      1. the buds feel drier.
      2.It smells like a pine citrus, perhaps a bit of menthol
      Are you getting any orange? Oh maybe that's the citrus
      I'm getting the above also

I better check this dryness complaint

The 3 remaining girls are a few weeks out. In the mean time 10 additional oz was just processed...First time trimming dry bud, in the past I have always trimmed bud wet but Wow what a difference. IMO dry bud comes out much cleaner and the leaves are easier to snip out of the bud..To be honest I was just being lazy and did not want to trim out the wet bud, but moving forward dry bud trim is the way to go.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      I've taken that approach many times myself. Trimming is not one of my strengths but I have noticed I can't snip the sugar leaves off easily after day 2 or 3 of drying if I go for the dry trim as they fold inwards and curl tightly into the bud about half way through the dry.
      On some that's not a bad thing Ive found especially if my crop is not so great and to be honest I haven't produced a stellar outdoor crop in a little over 10 years, only one good one in that time so leaving on the sugars has been the go. I'm hoping like hell I can get there with this grow and I will be snipping off all sugars in a wet trim as they'll smoke smoother and less chance of mold in the jars.

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, less leaf means smoother bud...

Name:	20230424_143318.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	594454
    Finally, relief from ETS.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Ckbrew i don't know what ETS means? WoW gonna go full tent or are some for outdoor?

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks really nice.

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      ETS- Empty Tent Syndrome. I go full tent all the way. Some will be moved to a different tent when they get bigger.

Name:	20230425_085458.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	948.0 KB
ID:	594469
    Day 60F
    This is top of bud so latest growth. Clear trikes on sugars but pistols showing some amber and more than 50% browning up and curling inward
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      Will the curing process turn the trikes to amber or do you wait till all are amber?

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't want all amber. Preferably white, no clears, and just a few turning amber. I haven't put trikes under the microscope during curing or drying only during grow

• dirtymike
      dirtymike commented
      Editing a comment
      good to know. Ive been waiting till half were amber.

Little update,4 weeks from light change. Around 10 days since flowers popped. G-13 is a faking giant...just about 4 feet tall now. just when you think she cant get any weirder....shes getting frosty already. Lights are pretty much topped out, bending some tall stems when needed.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just researching weed strains and i read up on the G-13 saw she could get huge states she's very potent. Are you sure your old enough for such a killer strain LOL. Best after harvest you send it to me LOL

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes SoOrbudgal, I've been searching any info i can find on the plant..Many say average or medium, some say stout, and others say large. A lot of them have been crossed with a haze strain. Im gonna pay a visit to my old dealer, haha(that sounds funny now). G-13 was his specialty. I'd love to send you some but our border dogs have some pretty good sniffers Lol

The end is nigh Day 61F

Name:	20230425_230948.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	594494 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230425_231048.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	594495 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230425_231039.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	594496 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230425_230900.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	594497

Comment

• Mollisol
      Mollisol commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Bring in the harvest

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      Day 65 is the day...not long to go

My second go at a scrog, day 11 of flower.
    I'm starting to think 2 or 3 manifolded tabletop plants would be easier and then I'm not all in on the one plant..

As for the 3 little ones under the canopy, I'm about use some ties to put the branches into a straight line, then prop them up to canopy level. I'm not too worried about what they yield, just didn't have the heart to cull them 🤦🏻😄
    2.5x2.5x6' tent
    2x 55w COB veg, 400w HPS flower
    Coco/perlite with mycorrhizal mix in fabric bags
    2-part base nutes + veg/bloom boosts, bud boost, calmag
    Carbon filter/exhaust, 6" oscillating fan, usb static fan
    Gear and controllers for heat/humitidy used as needed

Strain unknown

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks fantastic. Expertly manicured

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice transcend, that's just about the best use of tent space I've ever seen. Try and stretch a couple of branches out in the top left corner and it'll be perfect! Lol And unless you are looking for a challenge(triple the work with three plants) or just a change of taste, i would stick with one plant and just keep cranking out plants like that. Are the little ones of the same strain?

• transcend
      transcend commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone for the kind words 😊

homegrown I was thinking more along the lines of that if I run into any serious problems I'm not all-in on the one plant. I could just remove the affected one if necessary and still have something to harvest. The little ones are the same strain, all clones from the big one earlier in veg. I took 8 and 7 survived - I didn't have the heart to cull them 😄🤦🏻 I'm not too worried what they end up yielding but will be interesting to see..

This is my 3rd grow and never had any problems apart from some slight nute burn - I put that down to a healthy dose of luck but mainly reading 3/4 of all the info on the main site before starting out. Once I got started I discovered the forum and it's really helped in terms of seeing how people tackle issues and how I can potentially avoid them.

LMFAO day 36 of flower. Has anyone grown this before? I find very little info on the web. Click image for larger version

Name:	20230426_134201.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	6.38 MB
ID:	594549 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230426_134602.jpg
Views:	581
Size:	3.97 MB
ID:	594550 Click image for larger version

Name:	20230426_134644.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	5.38 MB
ID:	594551
    SF 35X47X70 tent
    SF1000 X4
    AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
    AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
    FFOF Soil
    FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
    GH Flora Series
    3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
    Gelato Cake
    Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

Here is
    scarlet sunset auto

Name:	IMG_20230426_183554_391.webp
Views:	597
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	594568 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230426_183554_334.webp
Views:	589
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	594569 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230426_183554_468.webp
Views:	587
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	594571

Guava Gelato auto

Name:	IMG_20230426_183554_250.webp
Views:	589
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	594572 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230426_183554_195.webp
Views:	571
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	594573
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HobbitGDF; 04-26-2023, 05:53 PM.
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

We made it
      No sign of mould, buds are solid yet wet
      Yields and quality down through Total Nute Management Plan useless and complete errors on my behalf failing to manage nute levels and supplements...but I'm learning. 2nd indoor grow. Thanks everyone for your help. Trim jail tomorrow.

Name:	20230428_213843.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	594673

Comment

• Mollisol
        Mollisol commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. Are you liking the SOG? They look awesome!

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job. Harvest time- smile, smile, smile...

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        Those turned out nice and fat. Back right corner looks like Popeye's arm.

Photoperiod day 4 - First time growing photos questions... I have my lights set at 16/8. These guys don't even have leaves yet, how important is a light schedule at this point? As it grows, does the dark period have to be uninterrupted during the veg?
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Mollisol
        Mollisol commented
        Editing a comment
        I have six in Veg about 12 inches tall. All under one SF1000. 24 Inches away turned to 80% 24 hour light from day one until the switch.

• 90Gizmo
        90Gizmo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks y'all. You do remind me that I had the intensity set too low and I've upped that. I sorta panicked when the sprouts started to poke out as I've not even prepared for guaranteed dark. Now I'm thinking everywhere I thought of putting them outside is next to the house and I can't even guarantee dark there... I need to rethink plans.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well i'm vegging mine at 50% light cause there growing too fast and big i hope this helps. I had the light at 75% with my flowering autos in same tent but those are outdoors now cause of the freak 80-90+ temps we've had last few days. Man these are gonna be monsters the fans are way bigger than my hands right now. I topped 2 so far.

A bud I think

Name:	20230429_201517.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	594726

Comment

• Smallgrow
        Smallgrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, you have tiny arms 😝

Really nice work, well done. Those buds are donkers

• dirtymike
        dirtymike commented
        Editing a comment
        thar she blows

The hcpxgth was a male and has been pulled, replaced with 8 ball kush, sprouted this morning or last night, Pics when it get big enuf fr me to take pics of her.
      Pic 1 Col Purp Landrace
      Pic 2 and 3 an 11 finger leaf with 1 finger over and 1 under
      Pic 4 Berryfreak X Santa Marta Col Gold, went to do some more restraining and snap broke the top right off, not a single thread, smooth clean brake
      Pic 5, 6, 7 TT1.​​​
      Pic 8 Scarlet galaxy
      Pic 9 Scarlet Grapes
      Pic 10 Scarlet sunset​
      Pic 11 The top I broke off stuck in the ground, did not even water it (its been raining) IF it lives I'll give it away.

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Bluey It wont take long and those onions will be hidden! LOL

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. Spring onions for Spring?

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Pic 7 was a male. he too got pulled!

I just had to post some pics of what's going on. What a few days we've had with hot temps 95f yesterday 80+ today tossed the nearly done mini autos outside made a error in my view putting these in peat cups then burying them messed with root growth never again will i use those warning for autos. There won't be anymore room for them in my 3x3 indoors do to all the outdoor photos taking up most the tent. I'll put those autos inside garage in evening, sun is intense too early for this heat. Got little freak 2x2 cup slooow going and 2 little OGkush autos they'll be in the tent shortly on those baskets up on a box. I've got 2 more photos waiting to be up potted under the CFL. Got my raised beds getting planted nothing big just some pole beans, carrots planted waiting to put some tomatoes in got herbs already in other planters coming back from last year. Putting my lawn clippings in one raised bed filling it up 1/2 way then gotta get some big bales of soil. Man i wait and dream of these days in the winter we really appriciate spring when you live in a true 4 season enviornment
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you considered a medium to small size rainwater tank to collect from part of a roof? Perhaps a little solar pump and panel to water whilst the sun shines?

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I to have had issues with peat pots, and like you say, never again!

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        I looked at them Yeats ago for the first time and went ...Nup.

I tried germinating 8 or 10 weed seeds in Jiffy bags..like a peat mix, and also a heap of kitchen garden seeds...nothing germinated..not a single 1. Never again on that one

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X