No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 days into flowering. Bag seed. Not entirely sure the lineage, lol. Taken to calling it B2 Bomber because of the way it comes on. Nothing... nothing... then BAM - out of the blue you're wrecked.

Anyway, just doing a test run of all the new equipment and setup, looking for potential problems before I start the good seeds; Blue Cookies and White Banner

Thanks for stopping by!
    Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      For bag seed its looking great

So the LSD auto that I saw some bud rot on and chopped came in weighing 36 grams dried not bad for an auto , I think ill stick to growing autos with my photos in the spring /summer grows .I like getting new weed in June/july that only costs what the seeds were
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly why i do it with the autos oldjarhead100 once you get to know them autos it's nice to harvest 3months or less if we treat them good.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, over an ounce of LSD. That was my plan with autos in summer. I think Lemon's top buds will be chopped soon, it'll be nice to smoke something new. I resisted a dispensary trip for some South Beach flower, I need to look for those seeds.

I admit I have been growing this same strain for 5 years, but it was just random bag seeds. Probably helped that I've naturally selected only the biggest and most vigorous plants that produce seed to carry on from year to year - and that this is the first time I've grown it inside so it has perfect conditions. But I'm looking forward to a whole new grow using bonafide, proven genetics.

Comment

A bit behind here, and it seems the faster I go the behinder I get. Cut down 4 WTBs this week, a few amber mostly milky, 2 went the the other person growing with me, and I hung 2. Man I thought I had trimmed these girls, damn there a a lot of leaf yet! Clip clip clip, and seeds rolling out, ready for next spring! I did not have time to make them all pretty, back to clipping, oh wait need to go out and do the morning look see first.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure why but some pictures open off of my screen and I can't see them. What I can see of it looks surprisingly nice for buds full of seeds

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        These will have a few seed, mostly on preflowers, and those are falling off.

Hey Rwise bet you get alot of volunteers in that pot?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes but they dont live long as the top of the soil dries out very fast, and its hot and humid here, I water almost daily.

I put some yellow tape at the tallest point of the plant so I could show growth ,Ill try red today lol I will mention the bamboo pieces the tape is on are 4 feet in length and there's a couple of plants close to the top

I wish the sun would come out for a few days this month its rained every day but one to bad the North east and North west couldn't swap some days at least these girls are not getting rained on
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That's one great looking hoop house oldjarhead100 your taking good care of these and it shows. I sure hope you get to harvest these beauties without much WPM for your area.

Just growing and stretching taller and wider pre flower is going well. Getting a few nibbles from insects nothing i worry to much about now, think it could be little grasshoppers do to dry and heat? No spiders nor catipillars yet, may show up after buds start. Finally got our privicy fence up not finished on top deciding if i want to add something else? Anyhoo i can now work in the veggie beds and bring my plants around the sunny front area. I'm going to paint some varnish on it to make it last longer. It's maple an oak pallet slates that are woven into 8x6 panels. Have a great day, study the needs of the plants and treat them well.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Gelato auto left, purple kush auto on right. 45 days old and one is over 4'. My others are all about 40". Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210719-174007_Gallery.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	526069

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man those are some great looking big ol autos great growing Flatlander

NL auto is down. She's hanging with her friends tonight. Subtracting for drying & minus the stems, maybe an 1/8th? Click image for larger version

Name:	RuntWeightWet.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	762.8 KB
ID:	526150Click image for larger version

Name:	Jul19Closet.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	526151
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• User420111
          User420111 commented
          Editing a comment
          Like many things that live on Earth I find a 70% water weight ratio is pretty accurate. So whatever your weight is freshly cut it will be about 30% of that dried out, so i agree you're looking at about 5 grams or a bit fat 1/8th. (The kind of 1/8ths I'd get when I was a teen in the 1980's and people weren't so profit oriented!)

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          User420111 It's shrinking a lot as it dries. I should probably cut it up tmrw, save some stem for humidity. I have to get out my little 4 oz jar, stick a mini hygrometer in it & check it tmrw. The lid has holes on top, you turn it to open/close the vents holes so that should be easy to monitor. Minus the stems I'm not sure if it'll hit 4 grams, we'll see.

• Catfish22
          Catfish22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm guessing 3 grams. ¼ cup of butter and.....brownies!
          Last edited by Catfish22; 07-22-2021, 03:08 PM.

Harvested my Somango XXL clones today. This is the grow I posted on being frustrating, after saying fuck it and pouring a whole bottle of peroxide in it for 24 hours it did survive. Lost 99% of the fan leafs and tips of a lot of the sugar leafs which I'm sure stunted them. I did a half ass job of trimming them but got plenty of trim for hash and every thing else I'll use in learning make oil this fall or winter. Have to have the transmission rebuilt in my Tahoe and want to put up new shed at my kids house yet this year once those are done I'll get last few items I need to make oil. Now for pictures 1st is my rack close to full next 3 are to show a couple of average colas and one of the smallest. Lastly the carcasses of the 4 plants.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel your " priorities " there Poppa partly why i've been conservative on the grow this summer doing only 4 outdoor. Those are some big projects. But i believe those buds will suit your needs well when it comes time for the oil making, they sure look good to me. My outdoor are starting to smell just alittle with pre flower, i really miss that smell during bud stage.

• Poppa
          Poppa commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal In the spring and fall when outdoor temps permit I can bring fresh air in from a unit I made to fit one of my basement windows and connect to my rooms air intakes it then blows back outside through a vent near back of my house. I have seen everyone who comes to my house who smoke standing by that vent over last few years breathing deeply. I just sit back smile.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          haha I put my vent out a cellar window right above my oil fill pipe, I told my oil guy it would keep him warm in the winter while he filled the tank lol

Day 13, colas starting to fill out nicely. Popped a couple Blue Dream seeds to fill out the tent. Gave them 2wks in cups, 2wks in 3 gallon
        pots then put them into the flower tent. Topped them above the 5th node but that’s all I’ll do besides some LST to spread them out as they grow.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You will have a perfect storm of colas coming up!!

Final plant harvested on July 20; July 21 was my 5 year anniversary growing Cannabis. I think I am getting this horizontal grow thing down, and I think it's the best strategy I can use in my grow boxes. So it's a modified mainline, or a horizontal mainline.

Here's Kosher Kush after 9 weeks: her buds got monstrous. However, the proof will be in the puff...

Click image for larger version

Name:	kosher 1.JPG
Views:	641
Size:	3.66 MB
ID:	526502Click image for larger version

Name:	kosher harvest.JPG
Views:	589
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	526503Click image for larger version

Name:	kosher4.JPG
Views:	586
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	526504Click image for larger version

Name:	horizon1.JPG
Views:	583
Size:	3.79 MB
ID:	526505

Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Great lookin grow n even better lookin harvest, my fellow main-lining growmie

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          SoOrbudgal Shoot, it took me a couple of minutes to trim. Hey, I hope you are doing ok in So Or. My heart is absolutely broken for the fires. I've been worrying about you and your beautiful homestead.

@bboyfrowayback The Kosher Kush outdid herself this time; second time growing her. Let's see how they look after they lose 75% of their water!!!!

MeEasy Getting those buds into the lighting sweet spot, that's what I have learned. And I LOVE mainlining them, which is what really made me realize how to use my grow boxes.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! I thought you'd be in trim jail longer, good for you!

Thanks @alltaup it's heartbreaking to watch.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

After waiting two more weeks I chopped off Lemon's head, four tight buds. The lower branches and buds are still growing up, I'll let them finish as long as I can. Chewy is filling in the cat-topped branches, the new little shoots that grew when I had it splayed out for a week are growing up nicely. An eighth here, a quarter there ... I'm shooting for an ounce in total. High aspirations. I think if I stripped Runt's carcass and tied her buds to the main stem I'd have a Northern Lights thai stick.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Just spent the last 3 nights in trim jail. I let Lemon Skunk Auto grow wild and she was a real pain to trim down. BUT...She made some big buds!! Main cola is a handful. My other outside ladies..i call them the freaks just cause ones growing like a vine and the other is 7 feet tall in a 5 gal fabric pot in coco. She's a bit top heavy, lol I just forced them into flower so i could tell the sexes.(gave them 12 hrs in dark garage for 5 days). Got girls..but now i have to bring them in the garage every night so they stay 12/12. dammit. didn't think that one out. Tent girls are gonna be a staggered harvest. Durban Poison has some really fat buds growing. Do-si-do is foxtailing,(i super cropped her but the lights are still too close) And Bruce Banner is growing ok..would like to see the buds fatten up a bit more. happy growing
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I can't post my pics, I don't want to be the one that follows this lol 😂😆 great lookin ladies homegrown

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              MeEasy I do the same thing sometimes, like nope, not posting today 😂😂😂

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks everyone! MeEasy and bboyfromwayback , I cant really take too much credit for the Large ladies lol. They did get the same care and nutes as my tent girls...only difference was i combined soil from my composter and some coco/perlite. And i think the big pleezer was grow lights in the garage at night and bright sunshine all day.
              Floopydoop lol, its amazing how nose blind you become after smelling it all day. Wife gets home from work -Oh god those stink. son comes in...jeez it stinks in here..buddy stops by..i can smell it in your driveway!. not good. SoOrbudgal, the dogs are weed lovers..anytime i trim or defol, they sit pretty waiting for some greens, and every once in a while when im not paying attention will just start grazing on the bottom branches. all stoners..not the cat. he cant stand the smell

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X