Clear All

First auto grow. Blue Dream at about 50 days
    Current Grow:
    2x Blue Dream Autos
    Coco + Perlite mix
    GH trio + CalMag, Floralicious, KoolBloom
    2x4x5 tent, SF1000 LED + Viparspectra PAR450

Comment

Harvest day tomorrow for her. I posted this here 7 days ago (the pic where I'm holding her). She was mistreated but came through.

This is a experimental cross of Sweet Seeds Do-Sweet-Dos (the Mom) X Darkhorse Genetics Bruce Banner (Dad). Darkhorse is the creator of Bruce Banner and the seed pack I have is BB #1 and #3. Grown in a small fiber pot because it's a test.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5195.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	512092Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5193.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	512090Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5177.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	512091Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5180.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	945.2 KB
ID:	512094Click image for larger version

Name:	me.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	770.8 KB
ID:	512093

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice frost. Pretty colors. How long did that take from sprout to chop? Got a guess on cured weight?

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        it was flipped on Feb 15. I'd give it 14 grams cured. EDIT: when did it sprout? - Puglover1 I think it was Jan 1. I try to schedule things on the first or the 15th so I remember easily.
        Last edited by PeterMatanzas; 05-04-2021, 04:00 AM.

My first scrog @ 5 weeks into flower. Papayas on the right and a Master Kush on the left.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking colas.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        The picture from above is stunningly impressive!!!!!

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        A most excellent grow. Who are the breeders of these strains - Master Kush, and Papaya? And where did you get them, Seedsman?

I bought a gun cabinet at an auction and it's now setup as a grow box. Why the uppermost bud is flat topping I dont know, it's not a polyploid. She needs more nitrogen in flower, too. This is an RQS Fat Banana.

Name:	gun1.jpeg
Views:	434
Size:	324.2 KB
ID:	512714Click image for larger version

Name:	gun2.jpeg
Views:	475
Size:	383.4 KB
ID:	512713

Comment

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny you say that, my first grow was FB & critical and I honestly got about 400 seeds in total. I’ve just finished my 3rd harvest and these are the only plants I’ve grown! I just ordered a handful of new ones so I can try something different.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        So how long would the seeds be viable? Could you still use seeds 20yrs later?

• PeterMatanzas
        PeterMatanzas commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good question, I don't know. A tomato seed can remain viable for many years, a pepper seed maybe just one year. I've heard people brag they've popped a ten year old cannabis seed but that may be just self aggrandizement. I've got 5 year old ones that still pop but those are the oldest I have.

It was good to find a use for this thing. I thought it was useless but I was wrong.

Name:	from-cleaners2.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	512743

Attached Files

Comment

Week 4 defoliation on my Bubba mom. I'm sticky as heck and she smells like a can of diesel.
        I finally took the leap. I upped my nutes to the..." you can go this high" level with Remo. 10 ml per gal. You can see the burn. Going back to 8 and fed straight water this time.
        Attached Files

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          Strains that smell like gas are great. I prefer that over cookies, that is no doubt.

my gorilla cookies came down last weekend after ~11 weeks at 12/12...really leafy and sticky...i'm saving one hanger for dry trimming

Comment

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          These look great. Looking forward to trying this strain in future

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          The structure of cookies is a real draw, I like that structure too.

• JuanHondo
          JuanHondo commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks guys! i'm really looking forward to trying some...a scissor hash sampling on saturday tells me it's gonna be good. the structure of the plant is great, but man, was was it leafy! probably 8 hours of trimming for this one plant and i'm not even done yet...

Everytime I grow a Dos Si Dos 33 from Barney’s I’m amazed how frosty they get. Opened the tent to white tops this evening. Start of week 4

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          i cant wait. im week 2 into flower with my DSD33.

It was bondage Tuesday I tied all of the plants I'm using down and topped where I could .

In Pictures 6 and 7 I have noticed over time that when I top a plant if the the growth nodes are as big in pic 6 then it doesn't slow the plant down but if they are as short as pic 7 then they can stall a plant.

I was surprised at how many 2,3,4 node branches grew very well ,I left alot of them on in case I need some more clones and as long as they dont fall behind then I might keep them ,I haven't made up my mind , thats why you'll see manifolds with so many extras lol .the 3rd pic I posted is an auto that hasn't hit bloom yet I want to top it again but wasn't sure if I had time

the 5th pic is the clones I already have ,they should all have roots this week
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I have two Altoids containers. One has spare parts and brushes for pipes and water bongs. The other one has my bag seeds. This could be a thread ‘What do you keep in your Altoids’

• JuanHondo
          JuanHondo commented
          Editing a comment
          mine is filled with joints as it has been since high school...same altoids container too

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Meeasy I talked her out of jumping lol

joints but Ive gone though a few boxes its been a long time since high school

so i updated my growdiarys and here are some pics i posted on there.
        mimosa evo (wk 2 -12/12)

Name:	101_0304.JPG
Views:	410
Size:	604.6 KB
ID:	513194
        dos si dos 33 (wk 1- 12/12)

Name:	101_0308.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	464.7 KB
ID:	513195
        harvested the Girl Scout Cookies Auto freebie, i was low on smoke so she had to get down. mostly cloudy, few amber, few clear (16wks)

Name:	101_0232.JPG
Views:	405
Size:	630.1 KB
ID:	513196
        sour diesel auto by seedsman (freebie)

Name:	101_0325.JPG
Views:	402
Size:	650.8 KB
ID:	513197
        here are both tents as a whole

Name:	101_0295.JPG
Views:	419
Size:	746.7 KB
ID:	513198Click image for larger version

Name:	101_0322.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	704.2 KB
ID:	513199
        i cant wait to see the 2x4 flower tent in a months time. it will be my first time flowering mimosa evo and dos si dos 33 and somango.
        the somango was a freebie. auto somango was what it was supposed to be. well the mother was 4 months old and still veging when i killed her. She never flipped to flower. the clones are in flower and one is in the veg tent trying to bounce back from being root bound and overwatered and then transplanted.
        the bushy one in the 4x4 is gorilla zkittles auto, just planted 2 strawberry pie auto on the full moon. they broke ground on the 30th.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Cultivator likes seed bank Fast Buds, nutrient Aurora Innovations (Roots Organics), grow technique 9. HobbitGDF grower profile on GrowDiaries. Explore grow logs.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks HobbitGDF I've never heard of that site, I'll check it out 4sure. I think you manipulate autos more than anyone else I've seen. It's everything I've been told not to do with autos lol

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          lol MeEasy i know they say dont do this or that with them, but man if they are healthy and not into flower yet, you can do whatever you want i think. i mean it might cost yield some, or it might increase it. all depends on the strain and plant and timing.
          that grow diarys is awesome. seed banks on there reach out to you and ask to grow their testers. its cool.

Winding down the indoor grows. This is a test cross: LIT Farms Gatorade #25 (Mother) X Darkhorse Genetics Bruce Banner (Father). It's ready to come down. The Gatorade is my favorite strain so we'll see what the Hulk adds to it. I can't find my iphone for photos so I had to use a 35mm with no flash.

Name:	IMG_3945.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	513263Click image for larger version

Name:	3909.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	513260Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3941.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	513261Click image for larger version

Name:	3936.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	221.1 KB
ID:	513262

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          I lose my phone a lot

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          they look DANK. good job. ive been looking on seed banks for good regular strains. i want some pollen. i want to try breeding. i have zero success so far with colloidal silver but im not giving up.

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          these flowers have a pronounced orange scent

Time for the fade. playing the she's ready! nope🤨, maaaaybe, yep she's ready, well maybe not aw screw it ill check tomorrow game with two, Zkittles is still a couple weeks out. Enjoy, I do.

Name:	20210505_130242.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	513266

Gelato tester

Name:	20210504_232359.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	513269

fade

Name:	20210504_235709.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	513267

Tahoe Og tester

Name:	20210503_110843.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	513268
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice looking testers...enjoy it, you're going to trim jail again soon Great stuff @Mr.furlley Fabulous looking grow and buds.

• Floopydoop
          Floopydoop commented
          Editing a comment
          That's Nuts. And to think you made such a fuss about Jack and Chrissie in the bathroom hanging up a shower rod.

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          lol....that Gelato is a perfect size tester cheech...haha

Photoperiod clones on the patio, were raised indoors and eventually acclimated to sunlight. They are flowering already and I knew it would happen. I don't start outdoor grows until July anymore because photoperiods start flowering almost right away. The buds will get so large by September they are a magnet for mold. There were just too many plants indoors and it was time to do something about the indoor crowd.

Name:	000.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	513446Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	513447

Comment

• PeterMatanzas
          PeterMatanzas commented
          Editing a comment
          I could blast them with artificial light at 2am but I don't want to spend that money on outdoor grows. No messing with them now, they can do what they want but they will be topped often.

Good morning all, I said the broken limb stuck in the ground would die, surprise it didn't. Those big fans sure got ate up fast, a few signs of flowers on the Greasy Grapes, and I think I can see some signs on the others (@ 5 weeks old). The next couple of weeks should be interesting, I wish the temps would stay normal, but down low we go this week again!

Comment

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          dang man, how many plants are in there

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, I think 13, but does the broken off top count as a plant? Some will be males.
          While doing a bit more tying things down I spotted Ladybugs! And I spotted a male, and a few female preflowers on the other side of the tank.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          BTW planting these in this fashion is to test if the roots let the plants talk to each other, and make fewer males from regular seed. Last run with this test produced 1 male per pot, and as of yesterday only one showing male.

This plant is ready. It has been winterized. Placed in a darkened room, 60 degrees F, 45-50 humidity, no water for three days.

It's winterized to see what it will do. It's not to increase potency. I have no idea about potency because there isn't a placebo plant that didn't get winterized. I'm sure temps got to low 50s. Is this a waste of time? I've got time. There's a flipflop in one of the photos to give scale.

Name:	gwe-IMG-5482.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	206.2 KB
ID:	513697Click image for larger version

Name:	gwe-IMG-5476.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	513695Click image for larger version

Name:	gweIMG-5484.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	513698Click image for larger version

Name:	gwe-IMG-5457.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	513696

Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X