Click image for larger version

Name:	20210408_221052.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	505982Click image for larger version

Name:	20210408_214524.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	505983 First time grower, eagerly expecting harvest. This is White Widow. I'm thinking it's time to start flushing. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	20210408_221356.jpg
Views:	718
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	505980Click image for larger version

Name:	20210408_213307.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	505981
    Attached Files

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, Rackalot. Welcome to GWE (Geriatric Weed Enthusiasts 😂...inside joke).
      Like Canuck said, your harvest will be soon. I don’t see many amber trichs in those pics.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Rackalot. Nice looking bud, good photos. Getting close.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! those bud appear to be dripping with frosty goodness.

5 day update.

Still using about 2.5 gallons of water every 3 days these ladies.

Continuing to fatten up.

Getting near the end maybe 10 - 14 days more.
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• changeofpace2014
      changeofpace2014 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow - So organised and clean...Perhaps this is an advantage to growing in pure hydroponics. Food for thought, maybe change my coco coir setup to hydroponics next time.

Surely a Nice Reward for all the work..

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Great setup

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      So neat & tidy. Your grow looks amazing 🙂
      A pleasure to lay eyes on.
      ~ 13weeks into flower here, almost finished, phew!

I don't know what this is, I guess I'd call it Foxtail City. The plant tag fell down between the fabric bag and dirt so I won't know what it is until harvest. It's 50 days into flower and it is a home grown strain, pollinated here.

My best guess - it's either a (Humboldt Blue Dream X Seedsman Mama Thai - this would be a 3 year old seed) or it's a (Barney's Dr Grinspoon X Second Generation Genetics Clown Royal - this seed was 6 months old). It shows its sativa heritage.

Name:	FTAIL-05.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	506215Click image for larger version

Name:	FTAIL-02.jpg
Views:	681
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	506214Click image for larger version

Name:	FTAIL-06.jpg
Views:	691
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	506213Click image for larger version

Name:	FTAIL-04.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	506212

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply PeterMatanzas Any ideas of what caused the foxtailing...genetics?

• PeterMatanzas
      PeterMatanzas commented
      Editing a comment
      JeffInCanada I have 6 plants in the grow room, this foxtail plant is 1 foot lower than the other lights. The other 5 are closer to the lights and they show no foxtails. Genetics is probably the answer; in my last grow I had a blueberry cross and blueberries do show foxtails, not always but they do show them at times under regular light. I have another plant in another grow room, a different strain, that is showing foxtails but none of its companions is showing foxtails.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PeterMatanzas I really appreciate it in the process of learning. I have had a few buds foxtail on me and I am sure that it was due to high heat. Most literature suggests high heat is usually the cause of foxtailing. This case is a little different so I wanted to ask. For sure in the future I will have this same issue and wonder why. Then I will remember this chat. Thanks again.

3.35 very dry ounces of mango kush smells VERY strongly like orange peels with just a hint of pepper taste like peaches mixed with oranges high is generic at first but then you start to get STRONG waves of euphoria running up the neck to the top back of the head later the euphoria shifts to upliftedness very functional been smoking some a couple days while reading which has enhanced the read think it might have high CBD it flowered a little over 13 weeks and I burnt a finger today after smoking I couldn’t feel a thing there’s no coach lock but there is a moderate level of mute
    Attached Files

Comment

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      I also find reading while high enhances the read. The only problem is I can’t remember what I read the next day!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotta find that roach clip there TheKieftan LOL i go mute during evening also and lose my memory of what i watched the night before RetiredGuy cause i'm retired tooooooo.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal I always said retired = retarded ... because we slowly go backwards.

Cali Dream from ILGM. First sign of flower was 5 days ago.

Comment

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of the scrogg tutorials I see suggest a 2nd net after you switch to 12/12. Any thoughts on that? is she an auto or photo?

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      She’s a photo, 98 day veg before 12/12. I’ll only add a 2nd screen if she gets tall and heavy enough to need one. Right now she’s mobile, a 2nd screen is confining.

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing!...this....this is a work of art!

here's my gorilla cookies after ~8 weeks at 12/12...maybe 2 more weeks?

Comment

• JuanHondo
      JuanHondo commented
      Editing a comment
      not sure if that's a quad line...topped above the 3rd and I kept the 2nd and 3rd and just tied down aggressively...she's a fat, saggy, stinky girl...

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      that is quad line if you kept 2 sets...

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking buds there! 8 weeks flower, another 2weeks at most?
      I would be happy to have that plant under my light!lol 🙂

Took the one male out and these are the three females remaining. I did let the male give its pollen, collected it and used a paintbrush to pollenate a few buds on one of the Blueberry Haze (The male is a Lemon Thai Kush). I figured having a few F1 seeds to see if I got something cool was worth it.

They are under the "red sun" of the HPS running at 750 w. Starting to look decent.

Name:	20210411_190951.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	3.34 MB
ID:	506558

Name:	20210411_191010.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	506556

Name:	20210411_190959.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	506557

Name:	20210411_191007.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	506559

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Way to go billyboy i'm glad so many are making there own seeds. Great strains you choose

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking lush! Just harvested some Haze plants from seeds I grew back in 2008.
      They seem not bad. Time will tell.. 13wks into flower of last 2 'new seeds'; genetics make all the difference.
      I do miss my old HPS light >feel plants could use more lumens.

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Those of us growing outdoors in California are blessed and cursed. Free seeds, not a lot....but you dont know who the daddy is.

Harvested my 2008 Nevilles Haze. Only 2 new ones left > 13 weeks into flower.
    Sugar Breath + Purple Trainwreck by Humbolt.
    Already cut top buds off Trainwreck as the bloom stretch took me by surprise.
    There are tiny pools of amber resin on buds I didn't even know were there!
    The scent coming from Sugar Breath is sweet & spicy, great colour. How many more days to give Sugar?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice. That's sure a long flowering period...

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Drekthar. This all began November 2020, its been a while!lol
      The change from HPS to LED's is impressive, but feel a bit more lumens , they be long finished off.
      Made mistake of waiting too long on Haze, think these will be down by next week.
      > Then, onto my first auto grow! 🙂

Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good looking younglings. What is your plan? Top a few times more and LST? ScrOG? SOG? Healthy plants like that give you a lot of options.
      Last edited by billyboy; 04-13-2021, 06:21 PM.

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Topped em at 5th, gonna let em get a few more nodes and plan on fimming everything next. Going outdoors as soon as temps/light are right. Have 10 cuft of Happy Frog, each are getting 5 in a 2'x2'x1.5' hole in that sweet California sand. Oothecas are in jars waiting on my grasshopper slaying army to hatch. Plans this year for sure. So much good information here, how could I not? Both hatched 20th of last month, been on 24hour light since then.

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Good plan :-)

I am on the fence about an outdoor grow this year. It is all legal but having some outdoor work done and not sure I want to tempt anyone.

Introducing the new Veg/auto space. 4 x 6 with a 400w MH. Ignore the cactuses... my experiment to save a strain I didn't expect to like.
    Attached Files
    Old school outdoor renegade finally indoors and legit.
    5x5 DIY flower room with 3 nets. 600w Hid mars hydro 600(100w) and Chinese led (150w actual).. Promix C coco mix +20% course perlite. General hydro nutes at slightly under full dose+ cal mag and molasses every other water.
    wishing you peace on your particular path....

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Instructions unclear, focused on cactii

Ignore the tomato got a full house this is my second grow going to be my first genuine outdoor grow I planted 12 plants only 7 sprouted there was 2 pairs who didn’t germ and one of a third pair I’ve now planted 9 of the 3rd pair supposedly blue dream that a kind soul at a dispensary gave me but I’m doubtful of this the shortest plant out of my 7 is this plant and as I understand blue dream should be very tall I plan to keep 4 out of the 9 and pinch off any others that pop up that will leave me a spot open if I want to clone something the 4 plants that pop up first are destined for a 50 gallon tote I think I can grow 4 plants in that and the weight will deter thieves now to the second picture this is one of a pair from a strain I accidentally created which seems to be doing really good I’m excited to see what it becomes it’s parents were 70I/30S and 25I/75S so it’s basically a true hybrid near 50/50 I’m calling it mango smoothie for now might change if it has a particular scent or trait

ps the bottom ones are droopy I think because slight over watering under fed all of them together and the trays slightly slanted so those 2 got the lions share of the water also the second from the top on the left is the blue dream supposedly
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheKieftan; 04-13-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Instructions unclear, heading to hospital with pictures of tomatoes in my butt.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried those same square pots this year they worked great except for watering I'm finding I cant give enough water to keep them for 3 days so my girls in bloom are done this week then I pull the watering/drain system out to make room for the girls to get transplanted from these pots into 1 gallon to start training

Black dog Phytomax2 800
    4 site top feed hydroponic RDWC system 3 standalone bubble buckets
    4+ strains. Week 1 of flower: jack Herer, gorilla glue, unknown bagseed, and candy queen
    My 2 time lapses that I've done so far.

Name:	IMG_20210413_073425.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	3.43 MB
ID:	507162Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210413_071307.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	507163Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210413_092554.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	507164Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210413_092525.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	507166Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210412_074923.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	5.37 MB
ID:	507167
    5x5 grow tent

Attached Files

Comment

• BassBuds
      BassBuds commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 thanks so much. This is my first time doing a heavy defoliation and lollipopping so still trying to work through whether after 3 weeks I should strip all the large fan leaves, and the lower growth shoots, or just the large fan leaves. I am still floored by how all 7 of the plants I grew from seed ended up being female. Only 2 were feminized seeds that I know of. One thing that may be helping this grow is that it is in a basement where there is also a propane gas boiler. I think the pilot light is giving the plants just enough extra co2. 1 unexpected issue of using this awesome grow light is that my night time plant heater gets the tent hotter than running the led light does. I've got the heater now controller on timing loops using a wifi power strip and ifttt. I'm running my water pump from the RDWC the same way, on timing loops so that the water temp doesn't get up too high. I've also triggered by exhaust intake fans to operate together on a timing loop the same way. Would love to compare timing with people

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Tight. That is a great canopy

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy! That is fabulous. Good work. The grows in here are amazing!!

I think I have proved that even though I washed it I reused my coco one time to many no matter what I tried it just stopped any buffering/stabilizing of the root zone . the ec was 1250 ,Ph 6.5 going in and a runoff of ec 1050 and ph 6 ,should be healthy plants right nope out of the 4 sour patch kiss 2 gave up the ghost the other 2 just stopped growing and the 4 blackberry dream never recovered from that last lockout about week 4 so they are very small ,my plans are to cut and hang the spk and use it to make oil and harvest the bbds im not expecting to get more than an ounce or two from each plant , I will take pics when I go down this Morning sad but hey the young ones are doing great and need the space ,
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry to hear that OJ but like you say onward and making room. We still got a lone male pheasant hanging out with 2 hen turkeys ??? LOL it's the damnist thing those turkeys are keeping him safe i think? My killer cat won't go near it while the females are around, he's one handsome fella.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm Pheaskeys lol

9 weeks since flip. Hopefully 7-10 days left for these lovely ladies

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Man! Lots of fat buds in there. They look great!

Very happy with the new tent/setup. Wish I would’ve upgraded to a 4x4 a long time ago.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's how i use humidity dome on tall cups baggies works great. I even put a rubber band on the sandwich baggies keeps them tight. Great looking tent and grow @bboyfromway back

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Great idea, I never thought of that improvement. This forum is freaking awesome! All the little tips we all get from each other is priceless

• Ellisk
      Ellisk commented
      Editing a comment
      level?Those look great. How did you get the canopy so level?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X