No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 weeks into flower. I think I may need to defoliate?
    happy growing
    5x5 tent
    2000 watt Aglex cob series
    Mars SP250
    Six inch carbon filter
    Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes - leaf it alone for now

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I see you have a mutant bud on the one. Looks cool

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally I think they look fine. I am big defoliater. And I would leave it.

No matter how I upload these they come out sideways 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Week 5ish. Stacking and getting frosty now

Comment

• Nute
      Nute commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice buds bud 😅
      But seriously magicmike that some awesome training and one heck of a canopy thumbs up👍👍

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Real beauties there! All look very healthy, sideway or not. Great work!.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys and gals. And thanks for the tips about cropping Seymour!

They're hanging, had to cut a little earlier than I normally would because I've got to much life shit coming up fast and I need these in jars asap. Hopefully I can leave everything else going but might have to pull it all out. I have to start showing this house for sale and don't have the keys to the new house yet. Things never go as planned 🙄

Flo (middle left hanging and both trays) was cut in a manner that I'm hoping it will re-veg I've never tried this. I read about this strain (flo) being real easy to re-veg and figure ??why not?? Look at the last 2 pictures wouldn't you
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well i hope all goes well for ya MeEasy that purple is sure pretty. Very good harvest.

• Nute
      Nute commented
      Editing a comment
      That is some family looking shit right there yes sir. 👍

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a bountiful , beautiful harvest! Those purples are nice. Great hangers too.
      Best of wishes with your life changes MeEasy . Those plants are worth saving; if anyone can keep them going, it's you.

First grow since 2005 and first attempt at manifolding and some defoliating. In a sense I failed at the manifolding but gained so much knowledge I'm taking it as a win. Sprouted seeds on Jan 27th, right now 10 days into flowering using 400W MH for veg and now switched to 400W HPS for flowering in a 4x4 x 7 tent. Using flora trio with cali-magic, Hydrogaurd and liquid Kool Bloom. Left side is Zombie DF, right side is Sugar Bomb Punch both from Seedsman. I also have White Widow and Critical Gorilla in another tent with LED's but the LED's kinda suck and the plants are a little further behind. Gunna swap them out for regular fluorescent and use as veg only tent.
    Next run I won't have to rush and will be staying in veg a couple weeks longer. Gunna be Strawberry diesel and Skunk #11 next time around with a couple Blueberry Autos going during veg. in the other tent

Thanks to all that post on here daily. You make it all seem easy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thesprinklerguy; 03-21-2021, 12:00 PM. Reason: missed 1 picture

Comment

• Sylvester
      Sylvester commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice work with manifolding thesprinklerguy , I need to learn that better, plants look great! I will follow on.
      I'm also on 1st grow since 2008 , changed to Mars LED's , miss the heat & colour of my old 600w HPS ballast - but not electric bill!
      Into wk 11 flowering , planted November 2021,, amber trichomes appearing now. I never knew to wait for them before.. Harvest will be by mid April latest. Happy growing 🙂

• thesprinklerguy
      thesprinklerguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sylvester. The tutorials on this site were great, I just had to rush things along a little bit and started a little early. I'm happy with the canopy being pretty level though. My first grows back in the day I was growing trees in my basement. The 400w started failing, I think it was just overheating but just got a new 600w 2 days ago. I'm going to add the 400w to my led tent to try and increase my yields.
      I was fortunate to read about the trichomes during my first grows but at that time the forum I was using everybody was recommending 30 - 50% amber. I'm reading a lot on this forum and the tutorials that people are harvesting as soon as they see amber. My method was to harvest some almost as soon as I saw the first ambers for daytime smoking and then harvest the rest with about 40-50% amber for nighttime smoking to get to sleep.
      Good luck and hope you have a great harvest

Flipping mom tomorrow.. have 3 potential replacements.
    Attached Files

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      She's gonna be a big one.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 03-22-2021, 09:24 AM.

She's gonna be a biggun. Lol

Comment

Just moved a bubble gum with way too much time in the veg room into the middle net. Left net is Super Skunk with the first cut taken. Far right is 10th planet about 4 weeks into flower...
      Old school outdoor renegade finally indoors and legit.
      5x5 DIY flower room with 3 nets. 600w Hid mars hydro 600(100w) and Chinese led (150w actual).. Promix C coco mix +20% course perlite. General hydro nutes at slightly under full dose+ cal mag and molasses every other water.
      wishing you peace on your particular path....

Comment

This time tomorrow is the start of week 6 for my NL/lemon auto grow. Just added the second net, the flowers are beautiful 😍

Comment

• Indelacio
          Indelacio commented
          Editing a comment
          Is there a defoliation guide for autos? I trimmed once but I'm nervous about removing more.

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          I have never grown an auto but I have to believe letting more light into those bud sites will make for heavier buds. Like a 20% defole. What do the auto growers out there say Canuck147 ?

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Indelacio go ahead and pluck...don’t go crazy like a lollipop technique. The goal is to help get open areas for light to get down deep into her heart. Never remove the fan leaves out at the ends of branch tips. 👍

most of them are ready for dirt ,Probably tomorrow I'm waiting on some 4 inch pots I decided to use the 4 inch for a few weeks that way I can keep there environment stable, in the second pic on the left are my Limpin Louie regular seeds I was surprised by how many popped I didn't plant all of them some I tossed and I just thought of a place to grow them way off by themselves
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning oldjarhead100. Smart move to the 4x4 i got one little la berry fruta with 1/2 a helmet head LOL i think she's gonna raise head up more now that i took a toothpick and drops of water to it just unable to shed the other half. Yep i've had much better germination last 2wks......it's spring everything from plants to animals are getting the " zoomies " can't contain there hormones LOL.

Thanks all! The cherry diesel I planted at a 45 degree angle in the pot when I transferred so it was already laying over. The nine o’clock and the two o’clock colas are the main two after I topped it. The ecto was much stiffer and I couldn’t train it as easily with out super cropping, and since it was my only seed and my second grow I didn’t mess with that technique. I kinda schwaz trim and prune throughout, taking shade leaves and fan leaves after their stems start to purple and droop. Seems to work for me! 🤷‍♂️

Comment

had to go to the store yesterday and this is what we found when we got home hope it brings a smile to your faces as it did mine
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Same here oldjarhead100 . Seems like we can finally breath.

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              They're popping up all over here. I love it

First grow! Topped the 2 back ones (Green Crack on the top left, and White Widow on the top right) on Sunday, getting ready for BU2B method. DosSiDos33 in the front left struggling (see my post on her, What Would You Do?). And then showing off in the front right is Strawberry Cough, a "poly" or whatever the correct term would be, since it seems there is so much conflicting on the internet of what is a proper title for them without actual genetic testing, LOL! They are all 20 days from seed. Organic, Earth Dust, filtered water, 4 x 4 tent, 5 gal smart pots, under 2 Electric Sky 180V3's, turned up to 9 @ 48". Average temp is 76F and RH average is 58% 🤗💚
            Attached Files
            4 x 4 Secret Jardin (Veg)
            2- ES 180's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
            AC Infinity T6

5 x 5 Secret Jardin (Flower)
            2- ES 300's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
            AC Infinity T6

Black Gold Natural & Organic Ultra Coir
            Green Gro Pride Lands organic nutrients
            Smart Pots (15 gallon)

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks good - not sure what you are referring to 'poly'?

• QueenofOG
              QueenofOG commented
              Editing a comment
              Canuck147 a polyploid... or one of the few other things it could be called...

Canuck147 Here's what my "poly" looks like.. she started off with 3 cotyledon, 2 first true leaves, then 3 leaves... then all this happened lol
            Attached Files
            4 x 4 Secret Jardin (Veg)
            2- ES 180's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
            AC Infinity T6

5 x 5 Secret Jardin (Flower)
            2- ES 300's V3 (Green Sunshine Company)
            AC Infinity T6

Black Gold Natural & Organic Ultra Coir
            Green Gro Pride Lands organic nutrients
            Smart Pots (15 gallon)

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve always considered them mutants lol had 2 Blue Cheese from Barney’s do the same thing. Didn’t have to do any cutting on either plant. I just LST’d everything down and they pretty much mainlined themselves

• QueenofOG
              QueenofOG commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea that's almost what it seems like to me... being a new growmie though I'm like well what should I do?!?! lol so I decided to ride it out for a minute

Colors coming out.
            gorilla cookies auto & strawberry pie auto Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_203921.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	501398

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210321_134046.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	501401Click image for larger version

Name:	20210321_160432.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	501400Click image for larger version

Name:	20210321_134134.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	501399
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X