No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear some of you are going back into lockdown. We've been lucky, not many cases in our isolated community. Plus we've had our second round of vaccinations. Bummer for us is no tourists = no $.
    If that happens again its going to be another "skinny" summer!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you might be in Southern Oregon? Same is true up here in Alaska. I think with such low interest rates people who have the means are buying up properties as an investment. Not a bad idea if you have the income. At the extreme I know a few people who bought a second property and are now looking to sell because they can't make the payments. It seems banks are approving loans not because they are confident they will be paid back but so they can make their $ from the closing costs and can always take the property back if they need to, taking very little risk.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal A house across the street sold in one day for over asking price, with two more offers waiting behind. It's the lowest possible interest rates driving the real estate sales. My best male friend is a realtor. I live in North Central Illinois, a town of 5,500 that I'd like to move out of, and my great grandfather was a founding father.

ZigZag Sounds like they're heading for another crisis like 2007-08, with the banks. Imagine when the rent moratoriums are over, there will be a lot more for sale. Rents are just too high so I think people are buying homes to live in here in order to live cheaper.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      House prices are soaring because building supply's went though the roof a 2x4 went from 1.23 to around 5ish , what I want to do is find a nice piece of property then tear down my barn and use it to build a single floor house

Zero cases in my community, that's the worst part. No deaths, no positives. All positive cases were from business owners or tourists visiting the area.

Comment

My grow is proceeding with buds fattening and frost beginning. These sour diesel autos are 2 months from seed. The middle plant has recently developed what I believe is a calcium deficiency. All plants have been watered/feed on the same schedule, not sure why the middle one is the only one with symptoms? I believe what caused this was watering with mostly RO water. I am now adding Calimagic with watering.

I am also concerned that my runoff pH on all plants has consistently been between 6.0 to 6.2. I understand that calcium absorption is reduced at low pHs. I have been watering at pH 6.8-6.9 and feeding at pH 6.4 to 6.5. I am in 5 gal pots and alternating between watering and feeding every three days.

Any suggestions on the next month’s treatments would be most welcome!

Comment

Starting to look like buds now

Comment

Just holding up my end at growing that 30 million pounds. My 5th Purple Punch by Barnies Farms and my first Cheese by Seedsman. Have a great grow !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a great lookin plant luv the colors 😍 that 1st pic is a perfect flower

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Budgal I have grown lots of strains, more than a dozen. The Purple Punch is the most potent I've ever had. I currently have some Acapulco Gold that's been curing about 28 days and it is great during the day. After 6 o'clock its the PP. Gets me relaxed and ready for bed. The Cheese is new for me. I always sample my grows as soon as I can (don't do that ,yeah I know) the little bit I cut off dried out and its smell brought back memories of the first weed I had that was called skunk. The smoke brought on a feeling of well being and euphoria. Might have another winner here.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow Eliot! That is stunning! Gorgeous plant you have there.

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!

My girls are moving into week 2 of flower. Recovering well and stretching out. I picked up these single ring tomato supports. They are definitely helping with LST. I train branches to grow on either side of the ring. I topped the Triple XLs twice and they took well to it. I can see daily growth on them. The backside of the tent I have 2 green cracks growing. One I topped and the other im only using LST. They both are growing nicely for me.

5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of bud sights you expecting heavy? heehee great looking i love it.

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol I hope they grow heavy!

Got my first males. I’ve had 2 sour diesel seeds I got from a buddy that haven’t started flowering. Today I found out why. Both chopped right away and in the bin.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Bummer.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Fella you got heck of good eyesight i would have to wait longer to see them.

8 weeks into flower for the Gelato 41 Fast and Blackberry Gum. The Gelato is showing about 25% amber and I have cut a couple top colas last week at 10-15% amber to compare with the 40% amber I am shooting for. I want to make some hash out of perhaps half of both plants so wanting that full maturity.
      The BG is at about 10% amber so close to harvest as well.
      The Golden Lemon Haze is a little over 4 weeks into flower and is looking like she will make some fine colas. 6 to 8 weeks left for this one so I have images of huge flowers in my head. One can dream.
      Great growing everyone.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful buds 😋

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        That pink is such a pretty color for pot.

• Drekthar
        Drekthar commented
        Editing a comment
        They are looking quite splendid.. good job

This is our 2nd grow. Today is day 43 from planting. I'm thinking another week or so till we flip to Flower. Thank you to everyone for such valuable information. This grow is going so much better than our 1st.
      Soil grower FF
      Mars Hydro LED TSL 2000
      2x4 tent
      GH trio

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        looks great. great growing.
        You should have seen my 1st grow. So poor but still it gave us enough decent bud to last until my second. This is such a good place to learn. Congrats!

• Dbdigger
        Dbdigger commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks JohnEmad. Same thing here. We were lucky enough to get 6.5 oz out of 4 plants. Small buds, many were very airy, but we all have to start somewhere! Love GWE - my Go To for everything cannabis

We have achieved death

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4268.JPG
Views:	462
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	494728

Comment

• Mazzariman
        Mazzariman commented
        Editing a comment
        Last year I started calling it PHSD (Post Harvest Stress Disorder). But then, I grow out doors so it might be worse for me than for indoor growers. I have to wait for spring to get my next crop going. But pain is pain, it's all relative!

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I've only done 1 outdoor run, my first grow ever. Was full of disappointments in the end. So much hard work for such little return on quality. Nobody enjoys an endless supply of weed when it's pure leafy larfy garbage

• Mazzariman
        Mazzariman commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, outdoors sure isn't for everybody but I've done pretty well over the past 40 some odd years. Never had a crop of leafy garbage yet!

Well out of 10 seeds I end up with three female two I knew were female because they were feminized seeds and one that was a regular seed that ended up being a female the rest all males
      tip to everyone don't let this happen to you only buy Feminized seeds
      5x5 tent
      2000 watt Aglex cob series
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow man that's some terrible seed odds. I've always grown regular seeds and have only ever had to kill a handful of males. That sucks dude

Sour kush coming in hard for a big final push. Never doubted this plant for a second.

Also got mucho soil back from shaking out my first plant.

Name:	IMG_4298.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	452.6 KB
ID:	494763

Name:	IMG_4291.jpg
Views:	443
Size:	522.0 KB
ID:	494764

Comment

• TheKieftan
        TheKieftan commented
        Editing a comment
        You’re gonna have fun trimming those colas

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking buds Scott

Well done with the hauling em in n out of the tent, well except for that final time 😋 I had em out for the last time to clean up the last big fans and the larfy stuff so I don't have to mess with it at harvest of course the kids came to visit it's like they can smell it from their house pops has samples yay. I'm not super impressed with these plants some stretched to much and the others didn't stretch. Not sure if it's a learning curve for the new tent or almost killing them a couple times being sick but tomorrow is the start of week 8 and trichomes are almost all cloudy so I'm thinkin a couple three weeks 🤔 here they are alltatup they haven't fattened up like yours but I'm hoping for a little bit more
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, we are always our own worst critics

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't have it any other way!!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet I give a couple of lbs to family members over the coarse of the year well worth it if it keeps them coming over besides I know where my weeds been lol
        I would give the strains a second chance .My last grow I got over a lb of blackberrydream ,this grow I have spent so much time trying to get the environment in a stable range I know the yield will be affected, I can absolutely say almost dieing will affect your growth lol

MeEasy Are these Earth Dust babies?
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes that's all I'm using right now. I'm planning on trying something similar that kisorganics.com has giai isn't available in the US from what I understand. I want to do a couple with fox farm and jacks so I can do a taste test

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        I have most of fox farms bottled nutes and they work really good. They are my non-organic goto brand. But now with ED I dont even use all that money worth of FF nutes.
        How bad is it to use synthetic nutes/salt nutes on organic grows? Doesn't it kill microbes or build salt around the roots?

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I would keep them separate I don't know what they would do mixed you're probably right about it killing the soil

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X