Cant identify deficiency type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant identify deficiency type

Can anyone tell me what type of deficiency you see? I have looked and searched for hours but I cannot settle for one.

If for some reason it is N deficiency, how can I fix the problem when I am in the flower stage (WEEK 5)

What I see is a root/PH issue causing lockout. My guess will be your soil/medium is acidic to below 5.0 PH.

Comment

• Randeebutrus
      Randeebutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the quick response!

So here is the question, if my soil is below 5.0 do I flush it with high ph water or flush them with the ideal range of ph water?

Also any suggestions or nutrition I can use to get out of the lockout? I am noticing that my plants aren’t taking up nutrients as they were before.

I would do a soil ph before doing anything drastic. Imo a major flush should be one of the last things to do, it's hard on em. Here's a link to some info on how to deal with your ph. Hope it helps you out, good luck

Brown spots appearing on your lower leaves? See what cannabis leaves look like as a result of pH fluctuations and learn the solution!
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Yes you need to find out exactly where the PH is, never use a guess, not mine or anyone's.
      Your plants look like mine did when the PH was 4.0 - 4.8.

Comment

Could be bad ph. Could be nutrient lock out. You could need magnesium. A lot more info is needed to find a culprit

Comment

I have the Sonkir Soil ph/light/moisture/ MS02 meter. Are these good enough for ph testing or is something like the Dr.meter PH100 needed to be truly accurate?

Equipment
          5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
          ———————————————————————————————————-
          1st Grow
          Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
          Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
          Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I would call it slightly better than nothing, I tossed one like that in the trash.

• MrPNW
            MrPNW commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I’ve mostly been using it as a moisture probe and it’s been pretty accurate. It’s good for getting way down into the bottom of my 7 gallon fabric pots. When it shows #1 on the scale its time to water. In the beginning I tested on a daily basis and usually a day after getting a #1, the plants started to wilt. Added water and they were back to normal within a couple hours. So now I water at #1. Each of my 4 plants suck up water differently so I don’t water them all at the same time.

Just saw these charts posted in another thread. What a great resource! I’m going to have to get the book the first two images came from.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1E29420E-9118-46F1-96C5-23F7C0F7D8C0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	184.1 KB ID:	473819
          Click image for larger version

Name:	A3458455-C85C-4D55-8C58-BAC7D4609B36.jpeg
Views:	236
Size:	365.8 KB
ID:	473821

Click image for larger version

Name:	98D083C0-CB5D-4684-9ACF-78E61712F8DF.jpeg
Views:	229
Size:	339.0 KB
ID:	473823

Attached Files
          Last edited by MrPNW; 12-14-2020, 04:00 PM.

Equipment
          5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
          ———————————————————————————————————-
          1st Grow
          Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
          Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
          Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            i own the jorge cervantes enciclopedia (image 2) its a great resource and you will keep going back to the book as you learn about things and realize the very specific info you need was there all along.

I would say it's a PH issue. Take a test and tell us.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I just posted those the other day, you could have gotten em from me. Here's another one and if you go to the site they have more pics and descriptions. GWE main site has a section on diagnosing problems, the home page has a button i believe it's plant problems
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

I had leaves that looked similar and i switched from filtered water to Ph balanced 6.5 tap water. The added calcium is what we think was missing. They seem to be fewer now

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X