Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical purple auto.
    Plant 1 was 2.75 oz
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210203_140234.jpg Views:	73 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	488630

plant 2 will be less( 2.10oz dry). It was underdeveloped and scrawny. But I did harvest yesterday. Cloudy trichomes

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210203_130418.jpg Views:	71 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	488629

plant 3. This is plant 3.
    just harvested today
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210207_210556.jpg Views:	70 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	488627Click image for larger version  Name:	20210207_210543.jpg Views:	69 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	488628

I have one more CPA left. It will be a week or so still

Everyone's grows look great. Love seeing them and sharing mine.
    Last edited by HobbitGDF; 02-09-2021, 10:17 PM.
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those main stems are huge ! Congratulations

• OlderNOTwiser
      OlderNOTwiser commented
      Editing a comment
      Was this an Earth Dust grow? If so, how did it go?

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Earth dust base and boost. Organic dry amendments. Water only. Only 3 feedings of amendments. By the green sunshine company. Who make electric sky lights

Last of this grow...this is a Royal Gorilla and did an 8 cola spread with the colas all coming out round about this size...been a nice grow but man alive they stink...anyway, that`s it...wishing everyone all the very best and stay safe in these times
    Attached Files

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      lalaland Thank you mate, I must admit to looking forward to quality testing

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad You are seriously joking mate..-50? This country grinds to a halt at -5, there`d be absolute pandemonium if that happened here...man but that`s cold...does that affect your water pipes?

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      ya PaganRich, freezing pipes are not uncommon at these temps. Also burst watermains. Fixing those in this weather is fun. Stay warm .

Hello everyone I pulled the girls out for their final top dressing and thought I'd share some pics.
    also started cooking the soil for my first ever autos, going to stick with my style (overcrowded tent or sog) and put 8 3 gallon autos in my 2x4
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Overcrowded has become my style here lately as well. It’s a lot more work but we’ve never had so much variety. Sometimes we can’t decide what we’re going to smoke so we’ll blindly grab a jar lol

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you complaining? Lol 😆 🤣

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Nope, good problem to have 😂 I keep telling the wife I’m gonna cut back but I keep popping beans

I'm going to need some better lights real soon.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I am right with you on lights dropinbiking. You got any picked out ?

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Hell no. I don't even have a tent or exhaust fan to use. I need to buy more soil before I buy a light.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL OK got it.

The time has come to grow again. My bonsai Bubba mum and her 8 new kids. Gonna cut another 8 for new big mum hunt and flip her.

Comment

In the veg tent we have ....

2 Girl Scout Cookie autos and a Gorilla Glue auto who all just received a haircut.

Photos are Dos Si Dos, Cali Dream and Strawberry Lemonade. They’ve all been 4 way’d then topped once so far. They’ll be under 18”x24” screens to flower.

Giving living soil a try this round. These are all in 3 gallon pots with 10oz living soil mixed into the bottom. When the photos go into the flower tent they’ll move into 7 gallon pots with another 10oz of living soil.

So far, I have to say living soil is the berries. Especially if you grow like I do with multiple strains going and everything is a little staggered and on different weeks. Needless to say, this grow has been super f’ng simple. No more charting what’s on which week of what and keeping a calendar of when I water which plant. I have a 5 gallon water jug that I ph’d to 6.5 FOUR WEEKS AGO and it’s still going. All the plants are super lush and green, the only difference I’ve noticed is the photos seem to be growing a little slower than usual but I’m ok with that. Everything is 5wks from sprout and usually by now the veg tent is overflowing waiting on the flower tent to become available.

Comment

A little over 5 weeks into flower. Flushed both plants to bring ppm down from 2000 to 800. ph is good at 6.0. temps 28C, RH 45%.
      Things are going well.
      Gelato 41 fast is the lighter green and larger plant. Blackberry Gum is more indica and so super sticky.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-08-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Damn there’s some fat colas in that tent👍🏻 That blackberry is going to beautiful, already getting colorful. It’s a shame she’ll be coming down before too long lol

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow those plants look superb, nice work.

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m right were you are, flipped on 01 Jan, it’ll be at 6 weeks Friday. Nice looking grow!

Bubbas from grow 4 came down tonight.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheeba about 2 oz each from 3 gal pots. So about 1/2 pound for the tent.

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice yield! Thick and heavy.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheeba ya that's an estimate from wet weight. I use 25% for dry weight. Could be a little more or less but I'm close from experience after drying 3 times now.

I got a new light!!! It's so kickass!!! Hydro bill is gonna suffer forsure /sarcasm. Bean popping has commenced. Had them soaking since yesterday. I'm a little bit of a hydro-phobe, every little bit helps keep cost down, I've had this little light for a while, its handy for starting. I've got my Vipar V300 for legit vegging. I'm missing a kickass LED board for flowering. Pretty sure I'll hold onto my Vipar V300, it's a solid little veg light. Might get rid of my sketchy no name blurple.. And this phlizon I'm running now is borrowed and really is a hydro hog, for what it can actually do for light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4142.JPG
Views:	782
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	488913

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4159.JPG
Views:	796
Size:	863.4 KB
ID:	488914

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        That is a perfect clone/seed station. I got that type also.

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Right? It's the perfect little size, just not sure how long I'll be able to keep the plants under it. I don't have many other places or ideas until space frees up in the closet.

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        What’s it called, it looks really tall dome.

well After a month of tweaking my water supply and environment, the girls are stating to bounce back from the lockout ,out of the 10 I lost one sour patch kiss due to high ppm in the root zone, I swapped the lost one with the mother plant , I found 3 seeds so I'm not worried about clones from her,the first pic is the mother, I need to pull them all out and spread them out as best as I can ,they still have some time to go in veg ,they are 18 inches high and I want to flip at 24 trying to use my max height
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on the DIY set-up and getting it dialed in.

the problem with CoCo is that if you dont get enough run off then the ppm in the root zone goes thru the roof and kills the roots if not caught soon enough , this is one of my sour patch kiss girls and the root zone was at 2780 ppm it should be 12 to 1400 with my high starting point
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        I make sure the water or feed pishes out the bottom of the pot almost every feed

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        bboyfromwayback. I often do a flush with the autopots if things are looking poor. I am not however using autopots with the SeedStockers plants this grow.
        As MagicMike said it is good to water through and check runoff and to do a flush of ppm's get way too high and cause a lockout.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        One of the things I am doing to combat this is to water by hand at least once a week ,this gives me a chance to make sure everything is where it should be and I add different supplements when needed

Before and after heavy defol ready for flipping. I was going to be gifting a few to a buddy to free up room but he can’t get over due to the weather so looks like I’m growing 13 plants.. Been brutal with the defol trying to only grow tops with this grow to stop them getting so bushy. Yield may suffer a bit but I can live with that.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh boy lucky you MagicMike66 i'm rooting for you lots of great training there.

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks So

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yikes when those girls get bigger lol
        Lots and lots of really good looking structure in first pic well done

Mango Kush 6 weeks into flowering
      Last edited by TheKieftan; 02-09-2021, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        Great shot!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I got a tiny bit maybe a oz left of my outdoor Mango Kush i grew last summer. She grew wild and crazy, nice smooth smoke.

Harvested Double Chocolate(smells like melons not chocolate?) have to wait for a taste test. And my Crystal Candy, which has been a disappointment. This was my second round with this strain and it tastes friggn nasty...bud smell is kinda citrus, but bitter and strong. smoke smell is citrus too.

Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you oldjarhead100. That is Hildeguard my new puppy. Shes a spark plug for sure. And the plants..hahaha. Well, half of these plants were for someone else but they backed out. Im very limited for space and have a pretty good amount of weed in stock so im just farting around with them. I'm gonna keep them LST'd tight and defoliated so as to have only 4-5 colas on each and no secondary shoots or popcorn buds. I was gonna trash them all and start some autos but i just cant bring myself to kill otherwise healthy plants. Im not expecting much from them, just want to see how the main colas will develop with this much abuse. Think i'll let them veg another week and then flip the switch.. Gotta lay off the sativa...getting way too creative when im this bored lol

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        First, aren’t the other fisherman wondering why the ice around your hut is thawing?
        Second, I think the motor on the lazy Susan that that plant was on got stuck on full speed.

Nice buds!

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        lol MrPNW , i think its the generator and glowing tent thats giving it away. Lights run pretty cool..im currently running a small heater in there so its kinda like ice fishing hahaha. And the twisted sisters, theres 8 of them just like that..they were 2 month old clones that i had to keep tied up till i had room in the shanty. Should be a shit show in a month or so!

Getting into week 5 of flower, and not overly impressed with a couple of my plants. Can only blame myself, but yeah was hoping for a bit more wow from them by now. Not much to blow my eyes or nose away. This one seems to be the only one with real good trich development, just hope it's able to fatten up for me. I'm hoping switching away from bag seeds will help.

I'm up for any ideas to help things along, would some more airflow help with trich production? Some unsulphered molasses? I've been able to keep humidity and temps in check all through the grow. The burnt tips were from some bone and blood meal and worm castings I dumped into them like 4 weeks ago? They exploded in growth and I got a few of those burnt tips, but nothing else negative it seems. It doesn't seem to be a very unhealthy burn, but I'll take any input.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4164.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	489356
      Last edited by dropinbiking; 02-10-2021, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• MrPNW
        MrPNW commented
        Editing a comment
        I was wondering about the fattening of buds to and just read on GWE that a lot of this happens the final 2-3 weeks before harvest.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        it does and its the hardest 2 weeks in a grow lol my general rule is its better to chop 2 weeks late that 1 week early

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Genetics.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X