• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow. Hope to get some that look like that. 😊

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to get into DWC! Great pic.

So I finally harvested the autos I had. 3 Ak-48's. All different in looks and all treated the same exact way. I think two got heat stress those as they looked like they were stretching real fast. And the buds were not dense. On one though the buds were really nice. Anyway hung and dried and now curing. I got almost 6 oz off them total. I weighed in oz and put one oz in each jar. Don't know if that total amount from all three plants is good or not. But happy I got something from them. I have three more seeds, I might get them started.. anyway this one person who tried it before it was cured said it's kick ass stuff. So hopefully it will be good.
    Last edited by GardenLady; 06-25-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations GardenLady

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      congrats on the harvest. Hope it kicks

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d be more than happy to pull 6oz! Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks Mr Furley.. is that a fair amount? Two plants had really loose buds??? The plants looked pretty small compared to a lot of photos shownhere😳😳😳

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad and Greenlivin and Mr Furley thank you for comments. It helps to stay in the game..😊.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.furley said it best! On my first indoor grow I averaged 2oz per plant. Was that a typo on ak48 and not ak47? I grew some lemon ak and it had loose buds on it, real fluffy. Didn’t have much of a kick, so I gave it to my neighbor and he gave it to someone else that loved it😂

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd no it's AK 48. And some I know says its good stuff. Kicked his but. I got the seeds from pacific seed company. First auto grow. And didn't know what I was doing. Still don't but have3 more seeds to try again. It's very very sticky and I love the smell. I googled it for info on it. 😊😊😊

Not as impressive as a lot of the grows on here but here's a look at the end of week 6 flowering for my first grow. They were all bag seed just to get my feet wet. Super excited to see how they finish

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Whooohoo way to grow it Papapuff559 you done really good lucky you bag seed grow.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      congratulations Papapuff559, Thats is an IMPRESSIVE first time grow!! Very Nice!

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look yummy😊😊😊

They are beautiful they are alive they are loving you....tenfold!!
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Well, heres my lazy ass grow. 2nd indoor grow, 7 weeks into flower, about a week from harvest, there are 2 canuk cookies and 2 zskittles glue, both from canuk seeds, both with 8 week flower periods, also two bagseeds, one of which is a purple overdose punch from some weed I got in Oregon, the other is unknown from my stash of random stress seeds from bags. Those two seem to be the same maturity and are looking to finish up at least a week later than my canuk seeds. A total of 6 plants in a 5×10×7 I let the plants go wild. Get too big before flipping, and didn't really train them like I should have, I topped and super cropped when they were about 3 feet tall, at least 10 nodes high. Whoops. Initially I thought over 2 lbs but my eyes were big, each plant is a quarter pounder for sure but I'm expecting to come in at under 2 lbs. Also I under fed AGAIN, 2 plants were hit worst with the nitrogen deficiency, the other 4 are right on track with the leaf drops maybe a little early but not much. The 2 bad ones still have a lot of white hairs and almost no fan leaves left and some of the sugar leaves are starting to turn. Live and learn I guess. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200625_215720.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	421402
      Attached Files

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Somewhat of a grower discussion we had on here StillHigh1982 That’s some nice lookin grow ya got here buddy. Just as a example, my largest one I’ve grown in years was my gg#4 last year at 8’+ tall and 5’+ wide, solid hard buds the same size as yours and bigger and I came in just over a pound dry. It’s the one in my profile pic when it was just a baby. I had a few buds the size of my forearm and I’m 6’3”

• StillHigh1982
        StillHigh1982 commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd. so do you think I am overestimating my dry weight, I am not a pro yet, I'm judging by size and # of colas , if you know any tricks or a better way to estimate I'm all ears.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah buddy, you’re far over estimating....lol. You’ll definitely have a good weight when they’re done, but thinkin in pounds is just funny and that’s why we’re laughing about it. I just did a big write up a couple weeks ago about ppl writing bogus weights on their grows. I know you weren’t writing that intentionally tho, just overly excited. If I had to guess what you’ll end up with dry....I’m gonna go with around 6-8oz on that one and that’s a stretch
        Last edited by Retodd; 06-29-2020, 03:49 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-20 at 14.51.51.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	421433Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-22 at 23.54.04.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	421434

These began growing until 1st week of flowering with 9 CFL's suming up 150W.
      Pics are when i changed them for a SF-1000 LED lights.
      What you think, they are much bigger rn, but don't have a recent pic
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Preston12 those looked really good can't wait for the update look. Hey i just gotta tell you that your dog is a hoot. Reminds me of our little terrier mix what a personality.

Judge Harvest
      sentence your weed to:

5gallon flush

48hrs of Darkness

chop executed at or before sunrise

then Hung till Branches hang Limp
      And swing back-and-forth

420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
      Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
      2 Lemon Skunk Plants
      (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
      CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Here they are. Finally checked the ones in my field yesterday and the indoor
      Attached Files

Comment

Its been a rough week for the girls I had my teeth pulled Monday ,2 years after my gastric bypass they started to break off that was 4 years ago so its about time ,anyways not alot of time has been spent on them .I was able to go though the green house girls and the inside grow got a hair cut ,some really nice bud formations inside
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState I looked into implants when they were saying new low price $65,000 for a full set yikes

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        @ OJH the whole set is $50,000 here. For all the appt etc. They are very good. Or $25000 for one denture.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 your figure does seem a bit pricey. Have you looked into becoming a dental tourist? Much better prices in various overseas countries, but of course there is the virus to contend with at present. I have read for a number of years that the Philippines is a good place to go for dental work. quick search found this link https://www.dentaldepartures.com/inf...ts/philippines
        Last edited by GreenState; 06-30-2020, 01:18 PM.

Day 59 Purple Kush autoflower

Name:	IMG_0767.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	1,019.2 KB
ID:	422246Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0768.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	916.6 KB
ID:	422247Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0769.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	422248Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0766.JPG
Views:	99
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	422249Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0771.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	422250Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0770.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	422251
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking plants😊

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Yezzzzer!! Well done my friend well done 👍

Name:	7FCBE83D-C05B-45ED-9FDE-499E31B2FF88.jpeg
Views:	106
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	422336Click image for larger version

Name:	1CB500C0-6E16-46F4-A061-48ABE9EA6362.jpeg
Views:	101
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	422335Click image for larger version

Name:	50790461-FF05-4F6D-A742-4BC1B54153DC.jpeg
Views:	98
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	422334Click image for larger version

Name:	5E5FF8B9-67E3-40AC-89B8-A374B4A1B7EB.jpeg
Views:	100
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	422333Click image for larger version

Name:	7B65E003-3869-4C61-B9C1-BB5583E9D42E.jpeg
Views:	98
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	422332Click image for larger version

Name:	1183780C-D40D-4D46-B6F8-44DC73F73D77.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	422331 So I figured I would share my six girls all different. 2 incredibulks 1 sour kush 1 mango haze and 1 chemdog millionaire. There not in natural light I apologize but it a bitch taking them all out lol. Let me know what you think.

Comment

• Willyd
        Willyd commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks very much. I will be switching to the thicker rubber ones for sure these ties are such a pain in the ass. not sure how I would fasten them to my fabric pots tho.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just poke a hole in the pot push green wire in and bend it ,this holds quite well

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw that OJH. GREAT WAY to tie down I’m going to try that... @wiilyd great grow. And those pots are heavy..

My indoor auto mystery plant label came off but anyhoo she's 8wks from seed.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• Willyd
        Willyd commented
        Editing a comment
        As always any plant you touch just looks amazing lol always a treat to see what you've been up to.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks lovely!!!

Willyd I find paper clips work well, and for taller plants a rubber band will put constant gentle pressure on em. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2037.JPG
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	422513

Comment

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Look at that pretty girl ! Nice grow bro!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy moley!!!!!

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s sweet man. Good growing. Is it an auto? Did you top?

SoOrbudgal Yup she was kinda a beast. Sort of a crash test dummy, I took it a step after quadline maybe sexline? I completely brutalized her @ about 6 weeks in, did all the shit everyone says don't do, topped, defoliated,tied down, took a couple of clones and just let em go, one of em ended up a 2 foot bud. Click image for larger version

Name:	auto 1.jpg
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	422631Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1970.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	422632Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2041.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	422633 she went over 100 days but still turned out ok. I just wanted to see what would happen. It was kinda fun.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Look how she stands out with the " guards " at attention. Did she get seeded? PRIMO

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, cloned @ 6weeks.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m gonna tag you in my post here in a second. I do like your use of rubber bands tho👍🏿

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X