Clear All

California light works 1100 on a light rail
    6x9 space
    I veg for minimum of 2 months

Comment

• Lark77
      Lark77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks again everyone! These pictures were a few days ago. Currently end of week 8 and flushing. Probably chop this weekend.
      9 plants
      10 gallon plastic pots
      Canna coco & perlite
      RO water with a combination of synthetic & organic nutes. I mix in a couple feedings with ACT’s also. Cheers & happy growing!

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an awesome garden! I can only wish. Wow. Nice job!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Vegetation is truly the secret sauce!!!!!!

Nice job Lark! I have two cali light works solar extreme 250. i was experimenting with quad line, on this northern light, 6 weeks veg, flipped to 12/12 on Dec. 11, so 4 weeks ago
    Attached Files

Comment

Tried to capture what I`m seeing but it is a bit blurry so sorry for that folks....Peyote Critical

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        JohnEmad You are in for a treat mate...lovely smoke and I`m looking forward to seeing what you can do with them....reckon it should be impressive when you get cracking...stay mellow mate and thank you for your words

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        The camera NEVER captures the true beauty. I guess unless you're a photographer lol.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        FurnaceBoi You`re definitely right there mate, I end up just staring for ages at them especially through a loupe...quite hypnotic really

Harvest day for my clones!
      time to hang ‘n dry

7 clones, all 3 mothers were Mystery Seeds from bagged weed, so I have no idea which is which, but for sure there are 3 different strains.

5x in 3 gallon pots
      2x in 1 gallon pots
      (almost gave up on the 2x one gallons multiple times due to stunted growth, deficiencies or other various issues, but they made it)

(sorry, would have taken trichome shots / nicer photos but I was up super early harvesting these, and forgot until this post)

pheww.. now it’s coffee / wake ‘n bake time!
      Cheers

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Lots of wakenbakes in there, great job!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Enjoy your harvest i sure would with that haul

• GreenAlchemist
        GreenAlchemist commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Now comes the hard part.. the waiting ahah

Thanks everyone! Same to all of you nice work everyone!!

Comment

So many great grows. I love this thread. Get my daily fix of all these lovely ladies. lol.
        Almost 2 weeks into flower for the gelato 41 Fast and Blackberry Gum.
        The Gldn Lemon Haze will be flipped to 12/12 very soon.

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks fantastic, John!

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          Dang John. You go man

• billyboy
          billyboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice arms and perfect bud sites for training. Get the pulleys ready

Absolutely beautiful! Healthy and strong, great lookin garden!

Comment

THE STRETCH IS ON
          Went in this morning bent all the taller branches down to try and keep the canopy in check. Still in need of that haircut
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Lark77
            Lark77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice work! Your in store for some nice fat nugs!

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Your not using anything but the earth dust? Just watering?
            I failed to use base so my girls suffered this grow. I have some organic liquid nutes and dry amendments plus the earth dust that I'm trying to use to catch up. Cant keep them green. Buds are suffering from boron and potassium def.
            Yours look great.
            My new round got the base and are doing good.

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            The only thing I do that's not part of earth dust is I add some potassium silicate and aloe vera in my water once every 3rd or 4th time I water. Im not there yet on this grow but about a month after I top dressed the boost for the last time I made up some tea from the boost (1tbs/gallon soaked 24 hours) and fed it to em. Not because they looked like they needed it but just as a little extra.
            Yes filtered water straight from the tap, I don't ph it or the soil

My second grow is under way. These are sour diesel autos about 2 1/2 weeks from germination. Still deciding if I should top or not. I see various opinions online. I probably will top after the fourth node grows out if they are looking healthy.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	4AB21D1D-B45B-4BF9-9D1E-2B41F30AE533.jpeg
Views:	491
Size:	462.5 KB
ID:	482394

Comment

• Wolfe0420
            Wolfe0420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Once upon a time I started to top and now I can’t stop
            I know it sounds corny but wasn’t the case for crop.
            I

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            I top and crop. I can't stop lol😎

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I top an LST on the healthy fast growers.

What a treat I just got. 😁
          My friend in BC makes this hash.
          Said he'd send me...."a little chunk" lol
          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 01-15-2021, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Strain: Bloody Skunk, 65 days old from germ.

First time growing organic w/ dry amendments and coco coir, had some bumps along the way but ultimately has been a very simple grow (finally)

Debating on a harvest time currently, as I’m having a little issue judging trichomes with my eyes/scope on the purple/red buds. The recommended time from the breeder (sweet seeds) is 56 days, so I’m checking her daily now.
            thanks to those who helped me with that Cal-mag post regarding her a while ago as well! Cheers

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel ya with the viewing really hard for me too. I'm doing what your doing lately just going beyond harvest date. The tiny trichomes are very hard to judge. I am looking at the plant mostly the small autos i have trouble with.

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks good. I hear ya about growing with dry amendments and bumps in the road. Its definitely a learning process. Im having the same debate with my bloody skunk. Not sure about when to harvest as well. I know I'm in the window but the trike colors are pretty deceiving. Let us know how you make out. Im looking forward to it.

• GreenAlchemist
              GreenAlchemist commented
              Editing a comment
              FurnaceBoi thanks for the time frame on your bloody skunk run, damn that looked like one kickass haul to harvest!! Longer time frame than I hoped for but hey.. the best buds come to those who wait eh? Aha.

SoOrbudgal right? I’m thinking of investing in a microscope camera that hooks up to the phone, so I don’t have to squint and reposition the bud so much to find the trichome colours, you’d think on darker buds/leaves they would be easier to see!

PLreef oh I know eh, although after learning so much I’m pretty sold on it! Will definitely be doing another run using the same methods (just fixing my oopsies at the beginning instead lol)
              For sure, I’ll keep an update on this thread on the BS, I top-dressed her the other day and gonna wait another 3 weeks (max) but continue checking on her trichs regularly. Let us know how your Bloody Skunk goes too, I’d love to hear how she did with the topping and training (I did very little LST to this one myself)

My 3 Northern Lights girls. (1 of 4 original went Hermie) about 4 weeks +- to harvest they are coming along.
            3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
            New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
            Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
            5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

Originally posted by MeEasy View Post
            THE STRETCH IS ON
            Went in this morning bent all the taller branches down to try and keep the canopy in check. Still in need of that haircut

I saw your headline and immediately heard this song.sorry I'm a musician. I'm weird old. Substitute the word heat for stretch lol

Complete with sax solo 🤪
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 01-16-2021, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              LoL funny you said old and I was expecting something alot older than Huey Lewis

• FurnaceBoi
              FurnaceBoi commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome. The Huey was a mistake lol. I meant Glen Frey. The Heat(stretch) is on.
              Still not that old. But I was working my garden singing..THE
              STRETCH IS ON!

Tell me can you feel it, tell me can you feel it, tell me can you feel it,? THE STRETCH IS ON WOOOOO!
              Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 01-17-2021, 12:35 AM.

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I actually went there when you said to replace stretch with heat ,but was confused with how Huey fit I thought maybe I missed a remake or something 🤔

Ya it's a great time to watch them stretch. You start getting an idea of what you have and you're passed the veg stage. Tick tock

Comment

This is the problem with Cannabis genetics and what the breeders tell you: you never really know how much they will stretch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	old begin fl.JPG
Views:	567
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	482868Click image for larger version

Name:	old jan16.JPG
Views:	535
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	482869

Day one of flower and second shot is day 11 of flower. The didn't double: they became monsters hell-bent on taking over the planet. Well, all right, then just the grow box. I have supercropped almost all the colas and I'm waiting for the day I can cut all the fan leaves. It's insane. Two Dr. Greenthumb Em Dogs on the right, M Evo on the left. Hoping for 25-30% THC, wouldn't that be wonderful...
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey I have an idea 💡 I broke a cola completely off yesterday and just took a piece of a skewer and some black tape and put it back together, the top never even drooped. Maybe you can do 2 cuts one high one low remove the middle section and tape the other two cuts together ❤

Note: this is a funny and I would never recommend doing this 😂

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                MeEasy I did break a top cola off on the last grow, and the side buds took over in its place and got huge. I have never been successful at getting a fully broken stalk to heal, but I tape all the others with great success. I think your recommendation for shortening them is brilliant in a Dr. Frankenstein kinda way.

• lalaland
                lalaland commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh wow!! If there was a prize for most stretch, you would win it. That is absolutely unbelievable

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X