Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah!!
    My King Kush has finally hit enough ambers to start flushing. She’ll be coming down Saturday.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s looking really yummy!

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.
      This is the first time I’ve had an auto finish close to the recommended breeders timeline. THey say 9 weeks, and this one was 10 weeks.

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Smoke report: Ho. Lee. Farkin. My jeebus, what just hit my face?! 👍 This is a great fast-hitting cerebral high, with a wonderful body stone. Taste is a little like a Diesel strain.

I gave her a wet trim since she was so tiny...only 28g dried (buds and popcorn)...but i dried her a little too much (55% in the jar). I added a 62% humidity pack and a few fan leaves (plucked from the girls still in the tent). The humidity packs are slow to respond to low/high humidity, so the leaves help to quickly increase the Rh in the jar in minutes and doesn’t screw with the flavor. I’ll change out the leaves twice a day for a few days as the curing process begins.

Second day of 12/12: yaaaay!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	old begin fl.JPG
Views:	822
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	479948
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      They look great. I like that you put measuring tapes on the wall to track growth.

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      That "roommate " is pretty RAD. I just checked out website. I like the mothership because I dont know hydro.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      HobbitGDF I think any of their boxes can be converted to soil. I toyed with the idea of trying a soil grow--just taking out the reservoir and putting grow bags in--but I'm too in love with hydro. They have a soil version for each box, I believe.

Almost a week since the flip to 12/12. Another 10 days to a week and will defol both plants for the flowering stage. Temps been running at 20 to 27C with RH normally around 50%.
    Gelato 41 is adding almost an inch a day over that wide canopy. Having to do a bit of supercropping to keep things level.
    The Blackberry Gum is adding 1/2" a day.
    GLHaze is getting big and will also be in the flowering run next week.

Comment

• johnb1963
      johnb1963 commented
      Editing a comment
      hi John, what type of water are you using, and how much cal/mag per gallon do you add

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      looking great man! those will be some biggins good job

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Your plants look very good alltatup. I love the flowering time. Less to do for training etc. just watch the flowers build.

johnb1963, I use a mix of 3/1 RO to fairly hard tap water. Am using Remo Nutes at about 6ml per gal. of cal/mag and every 4th watering I add an xtra 5 ml per gal of GH calimagic to compensate for the ongoing cation exchange of calmag in the coco. Seems to stop the yellowing.

Quack quack.

Name:	20210106_160224.jpg
Views:	841
Size:	631.6 KB
ID:	480067
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Quack quack

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it, furley!!!!!

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Can we name her “Daisy”...as in Daisy Duck?

4 Northern Lights photos mid bloom.... Under the slim 600, quadlined!
    Attached Files
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are badass! If you know anyone who has some fencing they aren’t using or don’t care to buy it yourself cut a piece of fencing to size and zip tie it on top of these screens

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      yes good idea i only need 1 more row each way as these are 21" x 21" and that would take me from 49 holes to 64 holes. Goal being to try to get a but site in each. BTW what does bboyfromwayback stand for? bay boy as in hudson bay or bay boy as in a newfoundlander from the bay? or other?

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      You know, that’s my handle for a lot of things yet you’re the only one to ever ask....I’m 44 and a Beastie Boys fan since 4th grade...many concerts and lost brain cells later, still give them air time

My 2021 gals. Moved my indoor set-up outdoors. I guess it's a "Hybrid Grow" now. We had some pretty steady rain and it kept everything dry inside.
    During the day, I lift up the front cover and put the fan on em. The sides and back also have plastic covering so very little light shows at night. No rat or bird munching this time. Can't wait for spring so I can transplant and move em up to the back hill. Most have super glossy deep green leaves. Any ideas on the strain that shows like this? All came from seeds from last years best gals, except the three seedlings in front. I finally bought some seeds online and they were the freebies, AF.K. x Black D. Holding off on starting the seeds I bought for just a bit. They're Afg. Kush x Skunk, and Mazar x Kush. Got enough going and no room left for toddlers. !

Name:	New Grow 13.png
Views:	801
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	480080Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 5.png
Views:	776
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	480081Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 2.png
Views:	786
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	480082Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 1.png
Views:	796
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	480083Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 6.png
Views:	756
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	480084Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 7.png
Views:	757
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	480085Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 3.png
Views:	777
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	480086Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 8.png
Views:	775
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	480087Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 9.png
Views:	774
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	480091Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 11.png
Views:	779
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	480092Click image for larger version

Name:	New Grow 12.png
Views:	788
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	480093
    Attached Files
    Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SOME OF those leaves are really interesting looking!!

• Mazzariman
      Mazzariman commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks allatup. They sure are. I'm thinking the glossy deep green ones are seeds from my Frosty Girl and Super Girl plants from last year. I crossed all of my gals with my Purple Dude, he was a solid indica specimen. I posted several pics of them previously. Best of all, in this day of high tech and high $ grows, I only spent $49. for the second 4 bulb 4 ft LED and $15. for the 9 concrete blocks to elevate my cage! Everything else was stuff on hand. I wish I had a spare room to invest $ and do things better, but this works for now. I've seen some awesome grow set-ups on the site.

Super Cropping always seems so mean, but I love the results.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      That's cool. I cant wait till my photos get older I'm try and mainline them.
      Seems like it will be best way to do photos.

On Wednesday the 2nd pump came so I split my watering system into 2 separate watering lines one line for 4 plants ,I was just about finished changing the lines out when the lights turned off so I turned on a shop light and buttoned everything up, and left the testing to when the lights came back on , I went down at 430 turned the pump from auto to on and opened the door it looked like a sprinkler .I had at least 6 leaks spraying everywhere lol all fixed now I hope ,this morning I have to go adjust my on time on my pumps .
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      I’ve thought about trying hydro for years but have never ventured over for this reason. Plumbing is the only job around the house I will gladly call the pros. Can I do it? Yes. Will I have many leaks before I get it right? Every single time lol glad you got it under control

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have crushed those plastic fittings before so I didn't really crank down on them, Bboy I grow in coco in 3 gal pots I have a 30 gallon res/tote I feed the plants 4 times a day the overflow drains into a saucer and gets pumped out, I used to water by hand but the plants grow so much bigger this way

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Great info, thank you OJH! I’ve heard that about coco which has kept me from trying it. We have teenagers so I don’t have the time to water them enough but that’s a genius idea for a coco setup! Do you have to do anything special to keep the ph stable this way?

Not the best pic but it`s got sunshine. Where I live it`s frequently overcast and even as I type I can hear folk screaming outside `My eyes! My eyes!` with others standing around in a state of shock and awe,pointing at this strange, blurrily faint orange ball through the clouds...hold on, now they`ve just burst into flames and are running around like ants under a magnifying glass....mad, reckless fools....well, there you go....just took a pic of this Gorilla Breath as she`s looking a tad pretty...reckon another 3 ish weeks if that....stay safe everyone
    Attached Files

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      She’s looking absolutely gorgeous!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich Gorilla is looking beautifulish indeed!! My goodness, Pagan, I never knew that you lived in a vampire-infested neighborhood!!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      lalaland Thank you very much mate, much appreciated alltatup It`s the diet Atu...we`re a very pale nation: no greens apart from brussels and boiled cabbage coupled with lard based staples. Doubt there`s enough blood flowing around to even warrant the likelihood of vamparism gaining a foothold here but if vampires did walk the Earth I do think, with the amount of receding gum issues linked to gum disease, we still wouldn`t notice

Great looking plant and buds. Do you share your smoke with that warrior dude?
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Well I made it through my second surgery in as many months. I top dressed the girls on Monday (first two pics) so I could cook the food a week before I switch em to flower in a couple more days. Just some water with a little mosquito juice for the gnat bastards. Old lady still pineapple crazy but by the lack of gnats on them the juice must be working. Snapped a few more pics while in there. All 9 are 8 top manifolds. Hope 2021 is better for all I know we deserve a break after 20 ☄🥵 maybe pothead VP elect will follow through and federal legalize our great hobby 👍
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        I grew Dos Si Dos once and have a bitty 2day old sprout going now. The first two I grew I mainlined (it was before I read the manifold tutorial 😉) and both plants responded completely differently. One stayed short and stout with longer buds and the other one stretched a lot and had lots of big nugs but no long buds. Both of them were super frosty though and a good overall smoke

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Feel better Meezy!!!!

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Hang in there brother! Hope you’re feeling better soon

Luv this thread, very nice all the way through it!
      Here's my little forest, monday is time to start defoliation, WE have Santa Marta Colombian Gold, Bruce Banner 4, Greasy Grapes, Berryfreak F2, and Mindo Puro x T1000. I will be making feminized seed using the SMCG. Maybe that'll put some stank on 'em, LOL

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin' good!

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice! how the greasy grapes going?

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Greasy Grapes is the plant on the right that takes half the room! She's loading up like mad.

Hey everyone! love the pics figured I'd share my setup and this Panama I'm really excited about. I've never seen a plant stretch or fill out into a bush the way this one has. Just harvested candy kush and zkittlez.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice, very very nice

Maui Waui that grew thick uniform colas all the way down like little arborvitaes.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        My goodnes

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Holy f’ng kamolly!!! That’s what I want to see on the show your grow thread👍🏻 Post like this one make me happy I’m still subscribed to it. Excellent work!

Twenty Four from nirvana. First seed I grew was this dark purple monster.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Welp thefunkdrspot you sure know what your doing LOL. Care to share some knowledge on how and what you used to produce these? Goes almost without saying that you've got a very well done grow what lights do you use?

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Fabulous looking plants! Thanks for sharing!

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yisus craist that’s soo purple

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X