No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tent is finally empty took my second Chemdawg#4 down today. Phat and dense buds drying could be a while. Time to clean the tent and get some new ladies in. Currently have 3 more Chemdawg in veg stage, going to transplant them from their 5gal to 7 gal, going to put my HPS to 18/6 to speed up the veg I still want to top a few more times.

Comment

• Wolfe0420
      Wolfe0420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Trimmed and transplanted today was able to save the scrog TFG. So it’s a shit show right now I ordered 7gal pot and 14 inch saucers the pots came but the saucers are in transit still. I didn’t want to waste time under the t5s when the 1000watt can have them take off a lot faster. As you can see the roots in my 5 gal pot were asking for a upgrade.. almost thinking I shoulda got 10gal.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
      Okay fellow fourm friend's it's been a while since we've done this so I thought it would be fun.

Post a recent picture of your plants. no need for overwhelming details, just the basics and a photo will do.

I'll go first.
      Wait.....there's only 7 likes for this thread?

It's a button FFS, get to work.

GJ MrFurley there's tons of useful crap in this thread.

Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

here is a lb of weed at least when its dried its supposed to weigh 16 oz This is the black berry dream from elevate seeds ,they discontinued the strain so I'm taking advantage of a very healthy Mother. I have 4 more Black berry dream ready to go in and a Mother for clones for the summer grow ,Also the sour patch kiss girls were a little disappointing they produced 11 oz. but that was my fault for not fixing the watering issue thats my goal today is to fix the watering system
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Seed the mom don’t let strain die

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          She is a Queen oldjarhead100 what a specimen. Hope all is well glad to see you up and about. She is just a stand out great job.

Here's more from my hydro grow! I reread the GWE photo tutorial so these are getting better. I also visited a friend with a usb microscope for pics of trics. We were both impressed! He tweaked the levels to better illustrate the stalked glands.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah maybe just keep pH in range the whole cycle before changing anything. Baking soda is a good alkaline buffer maybe try a pinch in your res, i use it instead of ph up

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Way to get it done treetop those are so frosty excellent. I want my wedding cake to look like that

• PLreef
          PLreef commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn those are looking goooood!

All of these grows are fantastic, good job folks. Bruce Banner auto showing hairs 5 days after FIM.
        Attached Files
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Cute little chubby leaves!!

My 2x4. 4 weeks since flip. Bubba Kush.

I'm learning.😁

I have to move in 5 days. Cut the net off.

Ya nice to be able to give them personal attention. Definitely reducing the number of plants and increasing the pot size in the future. That was a lot of work in a five by five. The last 2 are actually coming down tonight. Film at 11 lol

oldjarhead100 I have 4 perfect boxes and a minivan. Speed and stealth lol. I'll label them LIVE COBRAS! lol. Hepatology/ Terp pathology? What did you hear?

alltatup it's going to be quick. Same town. Just moving across from school. I'm 53. I wanna drink a coffee and go lol.
        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 12-29-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          good looking girls .I've used contractor trash bags to move them in and it worked well,

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yuk!! Moving in winter!!!!

sharing some pictures, 3 months into the new house, 6 of those weeks there were hurricanes and shitty weather, plants have been recovering the last few weeks.

first the clones, they go into oasis cubes for about a week, then into coco still covered, then i remove as i see strong roots
        Click image for larger version

Name:	clones 3.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	477337Click image for larger version

Name:	clones.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	375.3 KB
ID:	477339Click image for larger version

Name:	clones 2.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	474.0 KB
ID:	477338

then the girs on veg, they sleep here but they hang out in the sun every day

Name:	veg 1.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	477336Click image for larger version

Name:	veg 2.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	645.7 KB
ID:	477340Click image for larger version

Name:	veg 3.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	813.0 KB
ID:	477341Click image for larger version

Name:	veg 4.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	861.4 KB
ID:	477342Click image for larger version

Name:	veg 6.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	721.5 KB
ID:	477343Click image for larger version

Name:	veg 5.jpg
Size:	823.8 KB
ID:	477344Click image for larger version

Name:	veg 7.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	575.0 KB
ID:	477345

Comment

now a few extras, use 7 gal fabric pots so i grow the plants in a 1 gal until they about this big, how the roots look and one weird plant i have that grows massive middle fingers, youll see her in flower

Name:	scale.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	532.2 KB
ID:	477350Click image for larger version

Name:	roots.jpg
Size:	315.6 KB
ID:	477348Click image for larger version

Name:	weird leaf.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	480.7 KB
ID:	477349

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks You guys. Forgot to Say i have a few dif strains. Most of The plants are My own line, many plants are barneys red diesel, other are RQS Legendary purple, purple strawberry sherbert, DNA sour sorbet and dinafems purp#1
            Havent flowered those last 3. Also have a bunch of critical but it's shit

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Wolfe0420 that way its a sterile environment for every new clone

• Wolfe0420
            Wolfe0420 commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to run clones always went with the propagation tray lid and a fogger. Yet the cup method is so simple I can’t believe I didn’t think of it lol! I changed my setup entirely over the years I got rid of the moms and added more bud space, I will pop about 4 seeds usually diff strains and veg them while one crop is in bud topping them as soon as they recover from the previous topping. Bud comes out plants go in and veg until they touch the screen then I flip to 12/12 and weave them all through. Been growing for years but this was my first actual scrog.

now the flowering girls, a lot of them are very young, just a few plants are close to finish, first the weird looking leaf in flowering, you can see the massive middle fingers

Name:	flo werid.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	601.0 KB
ID:	477361Click image for larger version

Name:	flo werid 2.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	608.7 KB
ID:	477362 now the rest of the girls

Name:	flo 1.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	738.6 KB
ID:	477354Click image for larger version

Name:	flo 2.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	651.1 KB
ID:	477356Click image for larger version

Name:	flo 5.jpg
Size:	683.4 KB
ID:	477357Click image for larger version

Name:	flo 4.jpg
Size:	758.6 KB
ID:	477358Click image for larger version

Name:	flo 3.jpg
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	477359Click image for larger version

Name:	flo 7.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	736.9 KB
ID:	477360
          Attached Files

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            I live in the caribean, middle of the jungle kind of thing, only have two neighbors and wild jungle. I have a 6 foot fence on top of a 12 foot wall. Electric fence, cameras, razor wire. Thats just to be extra safe in case wild animals or bad hombres show up haha

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Me and Mrs. YYC have contemplated a move to Dominican Republic. I want a small farm back in the jungle, she wants a gated community near the beach.
            Have you had issues with bad hombres? (It’s what Mrs. YYC worries about)

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Not at all. Been living in the Mexican peninsula for almost 5 years. I felt more vulnerable back in big cities. Tourism is a big business over here so security it’s a main concern for the authorities. Also I’m sure low life bad people don’t mess with big luxurious houses in the middle of nowhere. Too big of a risk messing with powerful rich people, specially if they keep themselves outside society. There must be a reason for hiding

lastly the veg girls outside and some pretty fucked up damage done by leaf cutter ants

Name:	veg out.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	667.7 KB
ID:	477400Click image for larger version

Name:	damage1.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	415.0 KB
ID:	477405Click image for larger version

Name:	damage2.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	382.0 KB
ID:	477406Click image for larger version

Name:	damage 3.jpg
Size:	532.3 KB
ID:	477399Click image for larger version

Name:	damage 4.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	445.4 KB
ID:	477398Click image for larger version

Name:	damage 5.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	402.3 KB
ID:	477404Click image for larger version

Name:	damage 6.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	671.9 KB
ID:	477402Click image for larger version

Name:	damage 7.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	707.9 KB
ID:	477401Click image for larger version

Name:	damage 8.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	887.5 KB
ID:	477403

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you my friend, i guess ill see how extreme defo affects that two plants, ive got more clones of them with no damage side by side, today i will make a perimeter around my plants made of vicks vape rub and cinamon, hoping that helps, not much else i can try, DE does nothing against these bastards

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I read somedamnplace that chopped orange peel would repel ants and banana peel repels aphids.

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            good to know, i saw another home remedy similar, boil orange peels for 15 minutes and spray on to plants, ill update here what works

King’s Kush auto...click the pic and have a look at those sugar leaves. I kinda want to snip a leaf off and stick it under my tongue. Delicious looking 👍
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Yum, Yum, and more 😋
            Beautiful looking YY!!

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy freaking frosty! Gorgeous!

Gelato 41 and Blackberry Gum are heading into flowering after 8 weeks in veg. The 12/12 switch is being done over 4 or 5 days from the 20/4.
          Fast turnover is not needed so am focusing on training, yield and quality. 6 weeks and I can use the yield calculations BU2B posted in the PPP thread.
          The Golden Lemon haze is in a closet for now and is not far from going into flower as well.
          Been on layoff for almost a month so have had plenty of time to tend the garden.

Comment

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow those are beasts! You’re sure going to get a nice yield on those ladies!

• Drekthar
            Drekthar commented
            Editing a comment
            big footprint for sure, they look very nice.

Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks JohnEmad , this plant was a runt in the beginning, throwed some cal mag at it and it blossomed.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I love to see a runt turn into a beast like yours!!! Beautiful colas!

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful! Congratulations 😁

Ok so here is my tent. Well now it's got more in it than the pic but nothing to show.
          The cream auto is about done. Seems like its 90% cloudy and 10% clear. The hairs haven't browned yet so I figure they can get fatter. But its cloudy as a rainy day now.
          do I need to flush using organic living soil and organic nutes? Click image for larger version

Name:	20201227_174251.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	3.41 MB
ID:	477555 I just defoliated in the whole tent.

Name:	20201227_160338.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	3.34 MB
ID:	477554Click image for larger version

Name:	20201227_160253.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	477556
          Attached Files
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I never flush soil its not needed

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            I never flush any soil so pure organic most of all doesn't need it. Most do flush with salt nutes but I think you'll get it all out in the cure. No complaints but they get my weed for free and probably wouldn't complain if I dipped it in shit lol 😆

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            I really wish there was a 😂 button for comments......

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X