Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Girls 20 Days Old
    the two Back Plants Lemon Skunk the two up front Original Northern Lights..
    3 Gal pots FFOF TOPPED Off with Worm Casting and fresh Perlite..21 Days tomorrow day after a Nice feeding
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EC3F5196-09C2-4E4F-8A28-71BA2FEC9936.jpeg
Views:	371
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	448896
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean ๐ŸŒŠForrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜๏ธ
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock ๐Ÿ”

Comment

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I was just getting it Ready because I had to water and feed Really early had to be at work Crack of Dawn! Yea when I water it mixes

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on. That's a good Idea. Might do that in the future.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good !! I have a Northern Lights by Sensi Seeds growing now. Its the first I've done of that strain. It is about 4 weeks into bloom now. They are supposed to be very fast finishing. Already have a few darkening pistals and they feel pretty dense. Good growing to you sir !!

Iโ€™ve started to check my tent temps and rh once the lights are off. The Rh is really high at night - like 89% high last night. Lights on itโ€™s a good steady 45ish. I do have a dehumidifier (that Iโ€™m not using) as it gives off a small amount of light that I donโ€™t want in darkness and of course the added heat as well they give off. Do you guys think I should run it at night to bring this down?

Comment

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Itโ€™s also green but I did the same as you.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it filled my 2.1ltr tank between 12-15hrs so itโ€™s going to be staying until harvest.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine Can hold 10 liter.
      And every morning after the 12 hours of darkness I have 7-9 liter in the container with 9 big plants in the tent.
      So itโ€™s definitely worth it

Here's my little 3x3. She's starting to fill up. My autos are just about into week 3 of flower
    Attached Files
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2ร— Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Goodmorning GWE connoisseurs LOL boy i'm feeling hopeful at least about the lights and timing of the harvesting. I'm unsure but i believe i'm off by a 7 to 10days from when these gals started bloom or just that they all decided to " go into womanhood " rapidly do to dry low humidity and environment indoors? We have very low humidity been very dry, so not sure all i know is that these photos are ready to harvest. Pic #1 is a WW x Tangie she is 50days in flower. #2 back of tent on the Left is a Black Domina photo now that's what i was judgeing the harvest dates by because she is a 50-65 at most days for flower before harvest per description of seed. So i guess by the looks of her trichs she's way ready and i shocked that all 3 photos are showing 20% amber and cloudy/clear.

Now this means that i can move the #3 pic those are Girl Scout Cookie cuts i took 7wks ago they been under that veg light since the bloom driver went out. They are bushy as hell big fans ready to be flipped in the bloom tent. So i'm taking them friday and saturday cause i was watering them yesterday when i used the jewlers loupe to check trichs and noticed shit these are amber yeahh.

Bloom tent has 2 450r Viparspectra 400watts from the wall , plants are in coco coir mixed with organic PNW soil, worm casing lots of perlite plus some vermiculite all mixed into a huge tote. They were given FF grow big and Age Old Organics bloom last feeding about a week ago. Hence i was just giving them molasses and water yesterday and they showed harvest window.

Shipped my other 450r via fed ex back to Cali for repair of bloom driver, they sent me postage paid label after i told them we would not " open the back of light to change the drivers around to make sure it REALLY was a malfunction" really? Waiting to hear on what they will do with it?? Mean time.........
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I returned a t5 one time because of a ballast that was out (they wouldn't send me the new ballast) the damn shipping was almost as much as the light costs new,never again I use aftermarket ballasts now took a while to figure out the wiring but they work

Done with the drying box and ended up with 3.4oz of bud from the grapefruit. I thought for sure itโ€™d be closer to 5 when it was still wet, but oh well. Iโ€™ve a couple OZs of trim and sloth to go towards the hash. Next week Iโ€™m taking down a granddaddy purple. Iโ€™m thinking 2+oz on it. I just had a bad growing yr.
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        What gave you the idea of news paper in the drying box ,pretty good idea ,have you tried the little washing Machine for bubble hash ,it looks really simple to do ,well brother if you run short you know who to call ,I wanted to come down that way this year just have to get RV fixed .I had to change the alternator and snapped the mounting bracket .I searched high and low for one no luck I'm having it welded ,I dont care what it looks like just as long as it works lol

whats wrong with this picture ,if you look at the leaf by my index finger you'll see the one facing out in the picture is upside down
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man those are great looking plants. Space sure does make a difference with the growth/health. I mean look how healthy those colas look

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! These girls are surprising me. Switched to 12/12 wks from sprout and topped them once. Kind of a wtf grow to fill in some empty space in the tent thatโ€™s gonna produce a few quality ounces ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Harvest day for the White Widows x Sour Tangie crosses from a friend who created the seeds. These are 123 days from seed. 55days of first flower noted. They grew without much fuss no real issues. But boy these last 2wks have really shown their true colors and got ripe quicker than i thought. I was thinking the end of Sept. for harvest but man checking the trichs within a week they showed all cloudy and now rapidily changing to amber. Don't want real strong " coma " weed just abit of " blurry vision" LOL as far as the amount goes i'm really pleased just to be able to harvest our own homegrown. It's got all the goodies we need for our minds and bodies to deal with lifes daily news. I hope all is well with your grows, be patient with knowing you can grow your own meds and with the great help from the GWE community of grow buddies. You got to put the work in, don't over do the ferts/nutes and make or buy good soils if that's how you want to grow.

ya all have a great day, pay it forward

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Much respect to outdoor growers. Growing inside is almost fool proof. Screw up from beginning to end and youโ€™ll still get a harvest evening itโ€™s crappy. Not outside though. Mother Nature isnโ€™t so forgiving

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          good close up Bud Gal weve had 2 nights that got into the thirties ,so it should put them into overdrive at least I hope so

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          that looks so tasty.

Day 54, after about 4 weeks veg and 4 weeks of flower. WW Auto. The stretch slowed at about day 47, but theyโ€™re still creeping up. The middle girlโ€™s 35โ€ tall. Light is 16โ€ above tallest one. I should have done some LSTโ€ฆoh well, next time.

My big concern is the leaves on the top branches of the tallest plant are getting pale (see picture). I went pretty light with the nutes โ€˜cuz my runoff was in the pH 5 range. Thatโ€™s fixed now and I gave โ€˜em ยฝ strength Bloom nutes last Monday, but I donโ€™t see any improvement. Sadly, they only get watered once a week, โ€˜cuz I didnโ€™t use the best soil. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Also, the humidity is in the 60-70% range (temps in the low 70Fs). Iโ€™m still in the budlets stage, I wouldnโ€™t call โ€˜em buds yet, so is this a problem??? I started running the dehumidifier in the basement, but thatโ€™s a long way from the plants. I found an interesting website, where you plug in temp & RH and it says whether you'll have a mold problem. It says I'm OK at this point. Is bud rot a type of mold?
        3x3' space in back of closet
        VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
        Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
        Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
        Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
        1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          I struggle with humidity over 60% a lot even with a dehumidifier. So far so good by providing lots of air movement.

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Iโ€™m in the southern US and grow in my basement so humidity has always been a battle. Get a break from November until March but thatโ€™s it. Even with a 1,000sqft humidifier in my grow room and another small one in the grow tent I run upper 40โ€™s to low 50โ€™s lights on and mid 60โ€™s lights off. Iโ€™ve always used lots of fan, one down low and 2 across the canopy. Only time Iโ€™ve had issues has been when the tent is too crowded. Keep good airflow around your colas and fan leaves cut back is the key. Iโ€™d love to drop the humidity super low to really bring out the tris but thatโ€™s not happening in my setup.

• Cheesy
          Cheesy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks guys. Yeah, I added a second fan recently and I'll move the dehumidifier right into the grow closet for the last couple of weeks. Regarding the yellowish colas on the top half of the one plant, it must be a nitrogen deficiency. I've spent a lot of time reading this great website, but I just found this one: https://www.growweedeasy.com/why-cannabis-leaves-yellow

Comment

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I veg these for 4 weeks because of the amount I have in the tent

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol yeah I can see why. Those buds are quite impressive for 4 weeks veg. I'll be happy if mine get half that size.

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think itโ€™s the strain (critical). My last grow was the same, albeit a wee bit smaller than these babies

Start to finish 45 days later.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Itโ€™s fun to see how differently we all dry our buds.
          Never seen that before๐Ÿ˜.

• EzPz
          EzPz commented
          Editing a comment
          My room was humid so I turned on that fan and in 4 days it was perfect to dry trim. First time I tried that method.
          Very handy if your in a hurry like me.
          The leave curl over the buds protecting them and preserving the aroma and flavor.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          hate to tell you this but something is growing outta yer lights. just so happens I can change those out for ya. No charge.

Manuel Dexterity : The ability to figure something out to make a process even easier with the same result
        420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
        Fox farm Ocean ๐ŸŒŠForrest 3gallon Fabric pots
        2 Lemon Skunk Plants
        (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) ๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜๏ธ
        CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock ๐Ÿ”

Comment

First grow, Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Surfr Seeds (Golden Pineapple x Wedding Cake F2), Day 50 since flip to 12/12, Surfr suggests 63 days I believe I'm looking at that or a little longer. All the trichomes are completely clear and just starting to develop the "mushroom cap."
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello oldjarhead100 thanks for nice comment. Hey well we are getting not that cold of a.m. maybe in low 50's we still have smoke here but the rain has helped tremendously every once in a while we get blue sky. I don't think it will go out like most major hard to reach areas canyons places like that. It's going to have to rain for several days if not all winter. Anyhow...my out door gals are holding steady man i dig through them looking for the bud worm and spider nests. Not a issue must be the smoke?? I'm most likely at least 1month out on most if not more. Sure hope we can pull this off would be just what we needed to help out folks now who've lost their plants to the fire.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

my first auto grow at about day 50...i thought autos were supposed to stay short?? Because of that I didn't really do any training at first and ended up super cropping Northern Lights and Blue Cheese and they are still around 30" tall (w/o pot). Strawberry Cheesecake was bent over early on, but she's more like 40". They've all been a bit neglected since i've been out of town a lot towards the end of summer. Northern Lights took it the hardest and she's a bit yellow and the flowers are a bit skinny...I think mostly due to under watering. Smells great though!

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                depends on the strain and the grower/growing style. I have had 45inch tall autos and 12 inch high. Yours look great. nice job.

• JuanHondo
                JuanHondo commented
                Editing a comment
                these are grown under a 315W CMh in 4 X 2 tent. Biobizz light mix + Botanicare nutrients. 3 gal fabric pots. 20-4 light schedule. I'll definitely be topping next time. Thanks for the comments!

• lalaland
                lalaland commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking pretty good for being neglected!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X