No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm liking my Blueberry autoflower for the possiblities...............

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0952.JPG
Views:	585
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	446321Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0951.JPG
Views:	539
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	446322Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0954.JPG
Views:	543
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	446323
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Cheesy
      Cheesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great...how old is it?

And for her Blueberry sister - about 30 days older

Name:	IMG_0947.JPG
Views:	529
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	446325Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0950.JPG
Views:	568
Size:	751.0 KB
ID:	446326Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0948.JPG
Views:	537
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	446327Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0949.JPG
Views:	561
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	446328
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      So Pretty!!
      How do you keep Pest off your Gorgeous plant?

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks - they're indoor plants - outside for watering - no pests - but a pesky WPM that i keep at bay.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great looking plants. Are these autos as well?

Purple Kush autoflower - trichomes are getting some amber in em -

Name:	IMG_0945.JPG
Views:	564
Size:	825.6 KB
ID:	446330Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0943.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	935.7 KB
ID:	446331Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0944.JPG
Views:	545
Size:	824.1 KB
ID:	446332Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0942.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	1,004.4 KB
ID:	446333Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0946.JPG
Views:	526
Size:	813.0 KB
ID:	446334Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0941.JPG
Views:	521
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	446335
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you - it's trial and error really - still - have 4 more Blueberry seeds and 12 Purple Kush seeds. They grow all different from each other - the same strains. I like to let them grow the way they want - usually - so these next 3 coming up haven't been topped and training on only one.

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll take any auto advice you have. I'm about to start 17.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be afraid to cut off perfectly forming fan leaves early on - first few weeks for sure and definitely before pistils begin. Your cutting off leaves overhanging bud sites coming off the stem - exposing them makes them turn into branches which shoot up alongside main cola. All in all you cut off 8 leaves - not at once but as they come up - i have cut off 4 at once and the plant looks hilarious but a few days later you look like a genius.
      That is - if you're not topping but letting her grow the way she wants - little training to make those branches grow away from the main stem never hurts- especially in the long run of it all.
      Here's another tip - the first nodes branches - both of them - usually don't amount to much come harvest time as i find they will never grow as good as even the second nodes branches. I let them develop early on - but around 8th or 9th node - snip snip.
      Last edited by Canuck147; 09-10-2020, 09:54 AM.

Well the key component to my third grow has arrived. 17 autos for my new 5x5 😎😁. This will be my first big grow.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-09-2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      So mr. Canuck
      My autos are 14 to 16 days should I take tuck leaves or should I cut them off one every other day if they’re blocking branch sites

Silver Surfer in CoM Stonington Blend with a liquid squid amendment (she's been in the same pot since February). I don't have room for my full grow tent, so she's in a sunny-as-possible windowsill now and I'm trying to figure out how I can hang my grow light. I'm hoping she'll get some of the flowering stretch out before I get the tent up; I know this unorthodox lighting may hurt yields/potency, but I have 3 clones from her that are nowhere near starting to flower. There are some dry leaves near the bottom of the branches that I'm keeping an eye on; it may just be those are being cannibalized due to the stupidly long veg time (I did that! I did that! That's my fault!).

Name:	Silver Surfer 2.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	446383
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Are these seeds forming?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just female parts

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. Just calyxes. I get those at the stem junctions all the time.

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweet thanks for confirming. OJ I’ll take your advice and open one up for a look to double check

The Alaskan purple auto is almost finished. She in the flush faze getting some Flawless Finish and Silica Boost. Did you know trichomes are made of silica, and adding a silica boost can encourage trichomes growth?! I’d say it’s worked on this plant!

The other two are about 3.5 weeks old. I have one in a 2gal pot with soil and the other in a 4gal fabric pot with cocoa. This is my first time growing in cocoa and it definitely won’t be the last. I feel like the plants grow much quicker and more lush in cocoa as long as you have the nutrients dialed in. I started using a new Veg base nutrient and she’s absolutely loving it.

I’m coming up on my first full year of growing and it has been quite the ride. I finally feel like I’m getting a good grasp on plant biology and what nutrients I’m going to consistently use going forward. What a fun hobby!
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha! a bit top heavy....very nice Greenlivin!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen big buds bend a stem over but I've never seen them bend the whole plant over well done ,I give silica blast every watering until bloom then I back off . There is a reason for this I just can't remember it right now lol

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Let me know if you remember!

Great growing Greenlivin
      what I like about it is you get out what you put into it most of the time.
      Congrats.
      didn't realize that about triche and silica. Have to look into that.

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks JohnEmad. You’re absolutely right too. Spend time with your plants and they will reward you with beautiful flowers. Hoping one day I can grow some as big as yours.

Lol. Thanks Man. big is good. Quality is something else. Yours look like fine quality.

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man. These Bloom City supplements have really helped, along with Ancient Earth from Advanced Nutrients. Trying to find that balance with organic and synthetic. I always had the mindset that the two had to be separated. I’ve since learned that they can be used in unison as long as it’s done properly, and will produce some amazing results.

The deed is done.
      what have you people created lol.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-10-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        It's 17 autos in 3 gal bags. They are just crammed in there for now. I still have my old tent, just finishing a few in there.
        The 9 seedlings are going to be weaned to 2 mommas for next
        run.
        Sea of green
        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-11-2020, 08:26 AM.

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Love it! Happy trimming!

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’ve never scrogged. Is it not difficult to access plants at the back once they’re in the net? My tent is packed and I can’t feed the ones at the back without taking out a few.

Sooooo jealous of everyone looking at their trichomes to decide when their ideal harvest time will be in the next few weeks.
      I’m just hoping to find a red pistil among the bunch before the weather in southern Ontario forces my harvest due to freezing temps or humidity induced rot 😂

They’re trying hard, but today is the first time they’ve seen the sun in 6 days. I’m outside cheering them on, and taking pics of teeny tiny nugs😂😂😂
      Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats about as big as mine I live in Ma so I have a little more time than you do ,but I'm not worried about bud size it will happen ,you have the same green house as I do ,did you have a problem with heat this summer I didn't put my top on this year because of the heat ,good luck getting them done before the snow flys

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        If yellow plastic ducky’s will cheer my girls on, I will totally do it!

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        That little greenhouse is awesome for the price! They’d probably be rotten already if I hadn’t covered them a couple of weeks ago. It definitely wouldn’t have worked for the hot weather, no air flow out the back side. It was unbelievably hot 40+ for a lot of July. (You must have had the same thing)with 60-100% humidity and they were soaking up the sun, then August hit 🌧🌧🌧
        Good luck keeping the Mold off!!
        Good to hear you can help out your landlord Furnaceboi !
        Always good to have extra space available!

Bubba Kush photo. Canuk seeds
      week 5 flower
      I'm keeping this genetic.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-11-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't blame you. I'd keep it too. They look like gorgeous nugs.

Originally posted by FurnaceBoi View Post
      Bubba Kush photo. Canuk seeds
      week 5 flower
      I'm keeping this genetic.
      Ya fortunately my friend has a 1st gen momma from that seed. He's making me some.
      But ya. Great job Canuk. Nice seed.
      small one is a 1st gen clone I took and flipped in a 1 gallon. Week 3 flower.
      fimmed and flipped
      Attached Files
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-11-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like golf balls hanging in a tree!

Try waiting 7-10 days next time you fim before flipping to flower. Your yields will increase dramatically. 💪🏼

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Greenlivin Ya this was my first experiment at cloning. Fortunately my friend still has a 1st gen clone in veg.

You guys might remember how I said I started a grapefruit for my neighbor this year. This was his first grow. I stopped by to bring him my trichomes scope and told him to pose for you guys on gwe. He wants me to start 18 Durban poisons for him next year for his hillside (full sun dusk to dawn). I told that fool that he’s just asking for trouble. Getting greedy is when ya get busted, right?! I’m caught of being a good friend by telling him this...ugh. I hope he listens. That would be a loss of $10k from my own pocket, but I’d rather him not get busted. Any advise on what else I can say?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Retodd; 09-12-2020, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        If he is determined have him plant in the ground ,manifold to keep height down and his 3 foot tall plants should be fine I would pick the south facing tree line and stick them in the tree line and none planted side by side ,but I hope he listens

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol @Retodd..now look what you've gone and done...created another GWE member. Haha....he's happy as a pig in shit . priceless.

WTF WTF WTF I found this the other morning where the hell did it come from , Those were my thoughts when I saw it but then I looked closer and found it was a different weed lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        I just had a heart attack on your behalf! Good to hear it was an imposter😂

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy smokes sure looked real like a male LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X