No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainline mania: I LOVE this!! It is the best method so far for my grow boxes. I'm following Nugbuckets' guide to mainlining, and it really works: all of the stems are equally strong, and the tops are mostly staying nice and flat. I trimmed underlying growth yesterday. The plants have been extremely happy all the way through; what good girls. Hulkberry, front right, has 12 colas. Don't ask me how that happened; I think I was high. Maybe one more week in this box before I will have to flip them to flower:

Click image for larger version

Name:	new aug21.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	347.3 KB
ID:	439046

And this box is around a week or so behind. I have two plants in here with four main colas (cuz of some errors), and I'm hoping they get monstrous. The other two are the traditional 8 colas.

Name:	old aug21.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	351.2 KB
ID:	439047

Mainline: ain't it purty?

Name:	dosi perfect mnln.JPG
Views:	438
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	439048
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      You, High? Noooooooo. Looks great!

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      You’ll be hooked come harvest time too. SO much easier to trim

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful alltatup look how strong they are

Blue dream a Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	439060 nd bubba after the hair cut.
    Last edited by Growgood88; 08-21-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Happy Friday the girls in the cart are white light autos took down from roof 52days old from seed in 3gal. fabric. Fed 5-10-5 npk 2x wk and unsulf. molasess gramas 1 tablespoon per 1/2 gal. of well water tell harvest. The 2 on the porch are what i'm waiting on now all cloudy they are lemon skunk auto 78days from seed same food given them as other auto pic. All other photos scattered around the place are blooming with stretch. They are in 15gal and 10gal plastic. Days are shorter, light from the sun not reaching some area till noon now. Couple weeks or less i've got to move them all together to prepare for fall rain in case it shows up. Got me a greenhouse and a canopy and they are short ones under 6ft or less so no issue have to super crop to fit them in. Reveg going great
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin mighty green and buddy!!!

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Now that’s just showing off, landscaping your steps with Mary Jane. That’s F’ng awesome and Im jealous!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks all i'm pretty happy i put the effort into those photos outdoors they are looking so good, you kinda see the top of one next to the cart bottom left.

Thank You alltatup it's helping me stay busy oh boy am i busy with this shit LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So many great grows going on. So fun to see.
        Here are my SeedStockers GG#4 & Wedding Cake. 2.5 weeks or so into flower and the stretch is still on so I will do a good trim and added about 1 1/2 inch of coco/perlite as it does slowly pack down. Temps and humidity are in the zone now that our hot spell has finally ended. Temps about 27C, RH @ 40-50%. Plants are healthy. What more could I want.

Name:	20200822_122527_resized.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	901.5 KB
ID:	439399Click image for larger version

Name:	20200816_094745_resized.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	439400Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_122457_resized.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	862.2 KB
ID:	439401Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_122451_resized.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	902.7 KB
ID:	439402Click image for larger version

Name:	20200822_122517_resized.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	623.2 KB
ID:	439403

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Your AutoPot grows always look amazing. Do you run a type of perpetual harvest with them or wait until the current grow is finished before starting the next one? I have a 4 pot xl system in the box my next grow will be going into to begin my venture into the AutoPot system.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Believe it or not bboyfromwayback I have set the autopot system aside for this grow and have been handwatering all the plants this time. Wanted to get a head start on cleaning things up. before taking a break from growing. I was running sort of perpetual but it is not needed for a while.I plan to use the Autopot system when I start things up in the future however.
          Think you will like the results. they grow big in that system.

All Ethos Genetics
        Citradelic Sunset, Purple Majik, Lemon Berry and Mandarin Zkittles
        Just started week six
        Topped and defoliated first time at start of week four
        2x ViparSpectra P2500 LEDs
        6" TerraBloom 390 CFM inline fan (positive pressure)
        3x 6" Vivosun canopy fans
        3'x3'x6' Vivosun tent
        .5 gallon capacity humidifier
        3 gallon pots

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I have looked at Ethos genetics for quite a while but have not tried them yet. A friend grew some Inzane on the Membrane and it tested at over 28%
          Hope you keep on posting the grow. Thanks, they look real nice.

• MILove420
          MILove420 commented
          Editing a comment
          @JohnEmad
          The Ethos stuff seems to be great so far...they just grow like crazy, stack nodes nice and close and take to training well... can't wait to see how they flower!

Same variety pack from Ethos Genetics
        Just started week 3
        ViparSpectra P1500
        2'x2'x4' Vivosun tent
        TerraBloom 4" 250 CFM inline fan (positive pressure)
        2x 6" Vivosun canopy fans
        1 gallon pots

Comment

The girls

Comment

Here's my 3 bag seed girls. Planted in early May. Just starting to flower now.
            FFOF soil
            FF trio nutes
            Cal mag
            Fish sh!t
            10 gallon fabric pots
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              When I see these beautiful plants grown outdoors the size of a large bush it makes me want to move but the wife loves our house and won’t

• Driller
              Driller commented
              Editing a comment
              That is a beautiful sight

Here’s another Alaskan Purple auto from a hermied mom, and Bubblegum auto from 00 Seeds. Showing off that new sticker too. 😎
            Current Grow:
            • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
            • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
            • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
            ​​​​Nutrients
            • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
            • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
            • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
            • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
            • Black Strap Molasses
            • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
            • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
              FurnaceBoi commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to find seeds. That strain looks like it would fit perfectly in my grow.

MY next run 4 Sour patch kiss and 4 blackberry dream from elevate seeds I think lol was supposed to be a before and after shot but the only real changes I made were I topped and tied down the biggest BBDI should be able to get them in bloom room today
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well i reckon it's time to look towards a Halloween harvest ? I got 4 girl scout cookie clones going in my porch veg tent. And it is blackberry season oldjarhead100. Are ya picking? The dang deer are eating all the easy picking ones and my hubby needs to wack a way through the bush so i can get towards the middle of them LOL. I put the berries into cheesecloth take out some of the seeds

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              when we go out to water the woods girls we stop and pick a couple of handfuls

1st grow, day 28, White Widow Auto from ILGM. I think I spotted a couple of pistils on two of them last nite? They're growing about an inch a day (12-13" high). I've trimmed off about 16 fan leaves now. All on top as they mature 'cuz they're blocking baby branches. Is that about right? Fun stuff...thanks for your help!!
            3x3' space in back of closet
            VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
            Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
            Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
            Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
            1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it ok to remove leaves on autos? I guess if it's not all at once? I've topped my first auto and ruined it. I just use LST now and I pull the damaged leaves. I try to just tuck the ones blocking light.
              I mean how bad do the stunt due to defoliation?

• Cheesy
              Cheesy commented
              Editing a comment
              HobbitGDF Apparently, it's a good idea to remove fan leaves that are blocking baby branches. Look at the comments on my Aug 17th post on this same thread...

You all taught me to cultivate structure like this. Thank you. My 6 month old WW mom. Raped of her lowers and retired. She won't be a huge yield but I think she'll make some solid nugs. Week 3 since flip. This is the gift plant I got from my mentor in June. He was like.. Here..practice cloning. Lol she was cloned with the plan of retirement when I had lollioopped to the last 3

Eh..smart work right. Cloning/lolipopping class lol
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-23-2020, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
              FurnaceBoi commented
              Editing a comment
              There's the beginning of foxtailing on the sativa. So I backed her off

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              I usually flower a mom out and swap her with one of her clones every 4-5yrs and the buds are higher quality. Atleast I believe they are. I’m going to be using the HighTest app to test my theory

Does the plant in the first and second pic look ok? It’s been growing oddly compared to the rest since it sprouted - very tall with huge gaps in between the nodes. It’s a good 6-8” above the canopy. I’m about 3 weeks into flower, as you can see by third pic all budding nicely. I’m certain it’s a female but now I’m getting paranoid as to why it’s not budding and the fact I have 9 other plants in there. Anyone had anything similar before?

Comment

• Greenlivin
              Greenlivin commented
              Editing a comment
              It's hard to get a good look with that lighting.

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              I know but my grow space is pretty dark outside the tent so this is the best lighting shots I can take. Anyway, decided to cut her down yesterday. It was a genetic issue apparently

My 3x3.
            Learning how to grow autos. Im calling this my practice run. i over watered the first 2.5 weeks and stunted them.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              Man I've had same issue with my last 2 grows. I've stuck with autos 3 seasons now. I am trying to find good seedling watering practices. SoORbudgal is leading me in a direction worth trying. I'm on week 1.5 so I'm due for a watering. I havent made it runoff yet but I will this time. Them I assume I wont need to water for quite a few days. Idk
              Good job so far. My autos always bounce back in the end. Dont know how much yield is lost.
              How do you like your light?
              Good luck

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! I put up a dry- erase calendar next to my tent and been marking down the days I water and feed and the days I dont. It gives me a good reminder when I watered. Im pretty much watering every 3 days or so. I wait till they are really dry and its making a big difference.
              The light is making a huge difference. Super freaking bright. The girls are loving it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X