No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skunk Xl entering second week of flower. Im so happy like a little child on Christmas. Growing outside in pot. Fertilizer during vegetation was hesi pro TNT(Not organic) now using PK Power plant(organic) for flower
    Attached Files

Comment

Day 81 Purple Kush Autoflowers

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0836.JPG
Views:	484
Size:	898.8 KB
ID:	430216Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0834.JPG
Views:	457
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	430217Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0837.JPG
Views:	473
Size:	964.5 KB
ID:	430218Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0838.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	430219Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0839.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	430220Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0835.JPG
Views:	436
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	430221Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0840.JPG
Views:	466
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	430222Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0841.JPG
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	430223Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0843.JPG
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	430224Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0842.JPG
Views:	453
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	430225Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0846.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	430229Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0847.JPG
Views:	421
Size:	839.4 KB
ID:	430228Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0845.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	838.7 KB
ID:	430227Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0844.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	430226
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        @Canuck Wow those are some huge buds. 😳what size pots are you using?

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome 👏

aging to perfection.

Comment

Yummmm! 😜 Purple Kush.

Comment

this is the saddest picture I've ever taken ,imagine walking into your grow and finding it like this WTF the brown is my weed plants .
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Awe. That's sad..😧😧

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I dont know what happened I'm going to find some weeds that are affected by this spray them with the mix if they die then Ill spray with each ingredient ,all of the other plants we sprayed that day then came back and washed them off took damage ,some will live and maybe produce something but what a mistake that was so EVEN IF YOU HAVE USED SOMETHING BEFORE TEST IT ANYWAYS to avoid things like this

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            man that would be so disappointing. Good thing you have lots on the grow.

My dark devil autoflower, grown outdoors from start. Showing off some cool coloration. She smells very much like the hash I used to get in the 90s.
          Last edited by swegrow; 07-21-2020, 08:43 AM.
          Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            shes looking great ,take your time curing this stuff its worth the wait

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like she’s happy and healthy.

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks.

Plant 1 of 4 from absolute random bag seed, Mainlined to a 16 top —- Just starting to flower —- I’ll build the seed to current journal eventually.
          Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            You did a great job with the plant, and even better coming up with that username! hahaha I love it.

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            That plant looks great! Most grown outdoors end up looking like a small tree. Repost pics once it’s close to harvest please. I’ve never seen a outdoor plant that’s been mainlined. Those buds will be huge!!!!

• EthnicColeslaw
            EthnicColeslaw commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the polite comments about the plant :-)
            And I’m proud of my username, I was trying to describe a food dish to someone and it sounded funny.

I will post more pics Into flower later on, unfortunately I only can get to them once a week. Or sooner because this thing is flowering much much earlier then my 3 other plants.

Yeah I mainlined For outdoors because I can’t quit screwing with the plants and I’m pretty sure they’d be eight feet tall if I didn’t train.
            Plus I wanted bigger and less buds. My last and first harvest 2 years ago brought me way way too many little buds.

well there is hope for most of the woods girls here is a before and after of one of the plants that I sprayed in my green house, there not going to yield pounds but maybe a zip or 2 , heres a good one I mixed up a jar of the spray that killed and damaged my woods/green house girls and sprayed some weeds didn't affect them at all then when the sun came out I sprayed some more still didn't affect any so why did it kill so many so fast baffling
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn OJ i'm said for you i know you got backups but dang all the work you done to them.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            all the work was training for the next one it bothered me for a week after but kinda laughing about it now

Small forrest.
          Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes i was thinking about you and your " forest " worries. I use to be scared of nosey neighbors but found out they smoke pot but did not grow it so i now have bartering going on with them. I trade it, i don't really put a price tag on it i know the value but there's also lots of good garden plants, tools or already cut firewood or baked goods it feels good to just give away when i have abundance.

• swegrow
            swegrow commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal Thats a good deal! I give mine away to friends for free usually. I dont smoke that much.

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal a ounce or so for a couple loads of already cut firewood would be a steal if you ask me lol

Banana Kush, currently in veg for 11wks and out growing my 2x4 veg tent
          Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            I got some Banana Kush from the dispensary a week or so ago, it was pretty nice. That plant looks like it's going to provide lots of tasty smoke.

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Thanks! I’ve never tried it but strain reviews are excellent

Yes the days are coming when he won't be able to cut cords. So the barter thing is good. swegrow my amount i smoke rests on the effect i want. Last few nights i've gotten up around 1230a.m. sat outdoors smoke a joint in the quiet darkness with only stars i can't see the comet I love summer nights hearing animals doing there thing.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Outdoor day for the girls. Top Cheese auto. Week 2 flower. Bottom. Ww auto. Week 6 flower.
            bag seed sativa mainline. I call her Stretchy lol.

I learned something about autos today from a breeder.
            He said to give my autos a moist soil to grow into unlike a photo where you water seedlings close.

If autos begin to root into dry soil it can stunt them.
            This may be why mine is small. I watered from a syringe in the seedling stage. He saw no problems with my nutes or photos. He guesses underwateringvthe auto seedling. So water wider with your autos.

As yo can see my auto training technique is getting better. The Cheese is perfectly trained imo. Opinions? Advice?

Really stoked to see Stretchy finish. I included some photos of colas from 16 inch plants in 2 liter pots testing these bag seeds.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-23-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Roots won't grow into dry soil. If you never get the bottom of the pot wet, the roots will never fill it out.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              very nice looking plants. I agree you have them growing pretty well.

Live and learn. Thanks for confirming that. Well I'm doing 8 photos in 3 gal squares to scrog out my 2 x 4 next run. 4 bubba 4 WW.
            Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              That should be a fun run, lots of nice buds fast.

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              I’m trying the same thing kinda. I have 4 plants that just sprouted, I’m going to let them grow 4 nodes then move into 2 gallon pots and switch to flower. Just a little experiment I’ve never tried before.

A bit of an update, this is my "savage kush" and just got finished tying her down, she was over 7' on like 12 tops, monday will be 14 weeks since I found it technically. She is my first successful clone in my opinion, was a fallen seed from last year, when I saw her and tried to pluck her I accidentally ripped the entire root system off at roughly a week old seedling, put her in a solo cup and kept her moist, had no idea she would thrive to be the monster she has become. Based on the strains I've grown over the years, and not knowing how long the seed sat around before germination on it's own, I think maybe she is golden goat x flo, maybe.

Comment

• Smerft85
              Smerft85 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well thank you, he was a Christmas gift from my wife like 6 years ago, he is my roaming gnome, he visits all the ladies throughout the season.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              what a beast

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              Please post picture when you get buds. What a beauty!

Just past 2 months into my first grow. I mainlined the
            Tent is 32"x32"x63".
            1000w LED Phlizon CREE Cob light.
            3gal. fabric bag
            Kindsoil Hotsoil as base than filled with Fox Farms Happy Frog
            Nutrients: Fox Farms big bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom.

Critical +(left front), Amnesia Haze(right), Black mamba(in the back) Click image for larger version

Name:	20200724_122411.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	431566

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              I use 3/4” pvc for a frame. It not only keeps the walls from caving in but gives you more options to place fans, secondary lighting and scrog screen. For less than $20 you could build a frame for that size tent with multi levels if you wanted

• Macadellic
              Macadellic commented
              Editing a comment
              Being the son a plumber I should have thought of that hahahaha such a wonderful idea! Thanks for asking otherwise I wouldn't have found sn awesome solution! Woohoo!

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              No problem! I can’t take credit though, goggled a 3/4” fitting I needed for the bathroom a few years ago and one of the top articles was some dude who built a frame for his tent out of 3/4” pvc lol they must keep track of us but it’s a great idea. I tried 1” once for even more support but that took up too much space.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X