Click image for larger version

Name:	20200712_125652_resized.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	538.5 KB
ID:	427008Click image for larger version

Name:	20200712_125642_resized.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	362.0 KB
ID:	427009 My White Crack x Double grape auto is looking pretty good in the greenhouse. really stretched in the classic cannabis growing style.
    ​​​​​​​
    Current grows:
    Tents are cleaned n empty. What? ya true.

Comment

Seedstockers plants are growing nicely atm. Using Green Planet Nutrients for this grow. coco/perlite. 7 gal fabric pots. In my veg/drying tent until I get more room in the other tent.
      Current grows:
      Tents are cleaned n empty. What? ya true.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words on my grow, without the help of this site and fellow growers my auto adventures and indoor grows would not of taken place. Thanks so much GWE
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
        1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

Flipped the tent plants about a week ago. Did a hard defol and LST. I may have to relocate one of them...tents way too full. I have 4 outdoors, 2 auto's and 2 photos that i move around the backyard daily for sunlight...i use a fridge cart for now.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
          2 Viperspectra 600 LED
          45W Root Farm grow/seedling light
          4 Vivosun oscillating fans
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          4" Vivosun fan/filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag
          FloraNectar
          Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
          1 double chocolate photo
          1 Crystal Candy photo
          1 Obi-Wan Kush photo
          re-vegging King Tut and Sex Bud for clones.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Plants look great and so does your back yard

I have to brag about this kola, biggest one I've ever grown its rock hard my 9 inch long hand won't go around it ,its from a white Siberian
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            busted a gut on that comment too.
            thought I was in a different forum.

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Howdy Farmall !! Good to see ya!

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            JDU ... thanks nice to check in and say hi. Hope everyone is well I know things are more than stressful for a few and then I see some who have just not got a clue. But I guess that’s just the way it always was only a different set of circumstance.. 👍

Hello Farmall hope your garden is growing well and you and your familia' are good? Did a little jam making had some left over peaches dang good pie with alittle ala mode last evening ohhh how i wish summer would last here for at least 4months. Hey ya'll come on over for peach pie & ice cream out back.

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
          1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            our peaches are still around golf ball size ,I love your back yard right on the river ,do you ever get flooded out . we lived on a river in Maine and every spring the water level would go up filling our cellar with water ,I remember a couple of years it spilled out onto the lower fields boy was that a long time ago lol

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for that invite.... it’ll take me a few days to drive over ....👍 😳. I’ll bring the ice cream

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Stop by here on yer way!

Fat banana Autoflower, outdoor plant.
          8 weeks totalt and it was ready. This is the quickest time I done a plant outdoors 👍🏻
          could have asked for a bigger yield, it I dropped the seed in the raining season, so it lacked a lot of sunlight in the start..
          Still smells good, and solid rock hard buds. Better than nothing

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            What a good harvest i just love to see other folks growing and reaping the rewards. Congrats and enjoy

OK i gotta ask is this big pic blurry to everyone? I can see the other smaller photos but these big ones on my comp. everyones i had seen are blurry??

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice Buds Captain, is this a strain you've grown before or first time. Sounds delicious.

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Budgal, mmh it’s not blurry for me ? But I needed to make the images a little smaller or else I couldn’t upload 🙄. But thanks you ☺️ Now it’s just need to dry on the rack for a week

homegrown no it’s the first time with this auto. This is the auto version of the strain I’m growing in the tent right now. I have 9x Fat banana (photos)
            Smell really sweet. Can’t wait to see the photos in bloom

a few of the outside girls I have to go though them and top them one last time and then they can do what they want ,
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

oldjarhead100 yes we've had flooding into the middle of the yard back in 1996. It took out a shorter wood fence left alot of debris but that's about it. It was like watching a news report from our living room seeing giant logs going through the back yard LOL some got carried off but a few huge old firs just stayed snagged up and my hubby had the best firewood haul for months he cut.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I just cant believe this, I KILLED 20 PLANTS ,by spraying them with baking soda,dish soap and canola oil , I use the same recipe that I used last year it worked great for WPM so imagine my surprise when I pushed though the brush and walked into 20 dead plants .a real WTF moment , as soon as I saw it I turned around and headed home to check my plants that I sprayed before I went out to the woods ,sure enough the ones I sprayed were wilting so I wash them off with the hose filled my 1 gallon sprayers and back to the woods to check the rest of the plants at 2 spots sure enough they were affected ,so we washed them off as best has we could I have to check them this morning to see if they survived , Has any one ever heard of any of these ingredients going bad ,

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                well there alive very sad looking but I think they will survive how much they produce is another subject all together lol

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                Jesus! They were looking sooooo good too!

• GardenLady
                GardenLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Could it be the baking soda.???

OMG how i feel for you and your work you had done with these plants. What a bummer oldjarhead100

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Hello on a very hot day in Oregon. #1 pic...one of 2 autos at 77days a new clone from WW x Tangie cross the tap root was a small worm curly almost broke but she did not break the other is a reveg OG kush photo. #2 is another 77day old auto they been indoors just brought them out today for some sun been milky for a week? Just gotta chop but still deciding. #3 is 4 new white lights autos at 2 wks #4 3 lemon haze auto at wk 6 on da roof. #5 photo plants in revegg still trying with those just giving water no more nitro/grow teas. #6 our pups Poppy and Sonny love the 4x4 rides. Don't drink the " Kool-Aid "

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whatta garden!!!!!!! You got them at all stages!!

• Eliot Pryor
                  Eliot Pryor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for sharing !!

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I bet the dogs just love going for rides

Thank You alltatup i've got much more sure is nice being off work now and dedicating all the time i want to gardening. For now i put the new transplants in tents indoors only took them out for a picture shoot and transplant. My tents are bursting

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Left to right.
                  Bag seed mainline. Day 61 from seed. First day of flip.
                  White Widow auto. Crop King seeds. Day 61 from seed. In mid week 4 of flower.
                  Cheese auto. Canuk Seeds. Day 30 from seed. Day 2 of flower.
                  4 Bubba Kush clones for next grow.

Nutes.
                  Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-17-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dig it FurnaceBoi way to get a pantry of weed. Once i get stocked up it's sharing/trading time. And a good road trip mid sept. way out in the boonies off grid.

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
                  Dig it FurnaceBoi way to get a pantry of weed. Once i get stocked up it's sharing/trading time. And a good road trip mid sept. way out in the boonies off grid.
                  My 3 neighbors and I trade. Everyone's growing in my hood since legalization lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X