No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor plants are doing great. Really good weather. Some rain at night and not to much wind.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate you for being able to grow out in the open๐Ÿ˜‚

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Retodd Its a gamle! I face jailtime If I get caught. But that part of the garden is pretty wild and dont allow people to peak in, and also we have about half a mile to the closest nabour. I should probably not post garden pictures on the internet either due to that but what the heck, I want to live and grow. Not hide and act like a criminal.
      Last edited by swegrow; 06-22-2020, 10:01 AM.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I got ya. Yeah, the only way Iโ€™d get busted is if someone talks. Mine are all hidden really well tho.

Holy crap swegrow ! Your stats say you're growing indoor with LED. I must say you have the largest grow room with the most natural light LED I've seen so far!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Electric bill is sky high man!! =) =)

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, well, all I'm sayin' is you should get an award for indoor grows. Get a grant from someone to offset your 'lectric and set you financially secure so you can keep growing. I pull an earlobe for you.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Thanks hombre. Ill get to work shasing sponsors ASAP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200620_173109053.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	419911Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200620_173317637.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	419912Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200619_153241424.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	419913

Wedding Cake and the GG4 girls are killing it...all on week 4 since the flip... stretch is over, just bulking up now. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200619_153212917.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	419914

These girls are all on week 6 and I'm trying not to get antsy...7 plants/6 strains... Citrus Splash, Cement Shoes, Panama Red, LA Kush, Blueberry Cookies and Ghost Glu.

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wish I knew how to grow like that. Wowza

• StillHigh1982
      StillHigh1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Niiicceee job. They look so healthy. What nutes are you using and what schedule? Also what growing medium are you using? One last question, does the MI in MILove420 mean you are in Michigan? I am in southern Michigan and would love to find someone to trade clones with.

• MILove420
      MILove420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I'm in SW Michigan...Holland specifically...using Advanced Nutrients and a "custom" feeding schedule...all in coco/perlite under ViperSpecras new Pro Series QBs

Gingerbeard Here is the real LED grow though. Dark devils and a jack47 XXL. 5th week I think.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Atleast I tryed!

Greenlivin TGL lights, 60w on the small ones and a 220w in the middle.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You're growing bagseed swegrow . Props for that. Store bought seeds are easy. Much more mystery with BS.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Its all about the surprise with this one!

I have been slowly working through the list of disasters that can hit you during a grow but this one really hurt. I have a house which I own. I live alone and a few times have gone hungry as I didn`t have enough money to pay for food and mortgage. It happens, that`s just how it goes.but now the house is paid for-took 25yrs but I managed it somehow. I rarely teach martial arts to anyone but occasionally will take an indoor student (I`ve been training for 30 plus yrs now so I`m okay). This one lad I`ve trained for 15 yrs, before I started growing and recently he went awol in the jealously dep`t over me owning my own house, etc, etc, ffs and has grassed me to the Law for some reason only he can justify-fucking prick-they turned up last Sat to `have a chat` with a friendly suggestion to stop but there`s a strong likelihood of a raid-if it indeed does happen-within the next 1-4 weeks ( Talking to others over here who have had similar experiences this is the time frame-I`m now in the fucking system as well)...the coppers were very nice but they weren`t happy and were checking out whether something was going on. They caught me on the hop and in the background we could all hear the faint whirl of a fan in these covid quiet times. They knew something was up but no warrent, no entry but it`s a matter of time...anyway, I`m not holding onto an urge to knock his fucking lights out but I`m a tad niggled to put it mildly...I mean, I had a really nice grow on the go. Ah well, everything`s out, tents down and in the tip by Sat, etc, etc, etc....another fucking lesson learnt but it did hurt-spiteful, petty and fucking mean....anyway, check this lass out, down a bit earlier than I would have liked and smelling like a rancid, incontinent male cat...also, nought happening this side for a bit so will be watching your grows with a certain sense of envy-lets hope the Law don`t find my stash otherwise it`s back to the ale for a bit......oh, did I mention he was a prick?
    Attached Files

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you GardenLady can`t disagree with you there. Stay safe

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      A 15 year friendship? Damn, what a POS. Hold your head high though, having your crib paid off is an accomplishment many wonโ€™t see. Your sacrifices paid off.

As for growing- Iโ€™d give it a few months to see if they raid. If not, maybe slowly start back up? I can only imagine the disappointment of not having a few plants going.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenlivin You hit the mark spot on mate with your comments and thank you for your words as well. Hoping you and yours are good and stay safe
      Last edited by PaganRich; 06-26-2020, 01:48 AM.

It's water under the bridge i believe in Karma and he did get it rather sad but theft and snitches get theres one way or another outdoor growers deal with it. Yours is below the toilet rim with that type of shit untrustworthy ungrateful. You be that bigger man, do not let this taint you.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Karma is for those with no taste for retaliatory strikes. Random napalm explosions. Poo handle. That sort of thing

Doesn't the student try to take out the master in pretty much every martial arts movie? But the master comes back with a death sneeze and drags the defeated student down the village main street, ass wise. Maybe you're following an ages-old tradition? Get to it, man! Follow your destiny, wot? May (your martial art) rule all other martial arts!

And may your village legalize weed and weed related products and activities for those over 21.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Problem is your extreme prejudice mentality kicks and its "Kill Bill 3".

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Extreme prejudice mentality Canuck147 ???
      Last edited by Gingerbeard; 06-23-2020, 08:50 AM.

That sucks! I am glad I live in a now legal state.
    "roun' here this person would have been in deep shit as we throw lead.

Comment

Thanks folks for thoughts and nice comments....decided to buy myself a little 120 x 120 tent in Nov and run a very low key stealth grow...as an aside this is my last pic from this grow but this is another lass that had to come down today but she`s pretty...catch you folks soon end of Autumn, stay mellow and chill til then

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for you.. stay safe๐Ÿ˜Š

• duckman
        duckman commented
        Editing a comment
        what a shitstorm, PaganRich! good on ya for taking care of your mortgage and don't worry, even if you don't deal with that POS life will deal with him. take care, stay safe!

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        duckman Thank you mate and karma does sort things out that`s for sure...stay safe as well mate

Had to tie two more down today. Itโ€™s slowly filling up my 2x4โ€™ tent all by itself. She should be a producer.
      Attached Files

Comment

I have shown my grow, for reals, for real! I am o-fficial!

I'll make it short. Try to follow along.
        The ruckus of someone yelling and pounding on some other one's door. Then quiet for a bit. Walking from the kitchen to see what Dabber was checking out, outside the door. 'twas two Sheriff's deputies. They were looking back and forth between Dabber poking her head out and the plants. Well, the picture is exactly what they saw. The only comment was, "Nice plants."

Shoooooo-eeeee boy.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hope you changed your pants soon after.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          My clinch factor didn't change a lick. Fifteen seconds after they left I started laughing my ass off. In retrospect, I should have started up a conversation about how many grow tents they see, pushed up against someone's open front door.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that could drop one to their knees in laughter.

There is a Girl Scout Cookie outdoors in Reveg one of many just riding the wave and waiting for fall nothing more i can do.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So I finally harvested the autos I had. 3 Ak-48's. All different in looks and all treated the same exact way. I think two got heat stress those as they looked like they were stretching real fast. And the buds were not dense. On one though the buds were really nice. Anyway hung and dried and now curing. I got almost 6 oz off them total. I weighed in oz and put one oz in each jar. Don't know if that total amount from all three plants is good or not. But happy I got something from them. I have three more seeds, I might get them started.. anyway this one person who tried it before it was cured said it's kick ass stuff. So hopefully it will be good.
          Last edited by GardenLady; 06-25-2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations GardenLady

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            congrats on the harvest. Hope it kicks

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Iโ€™d be more than happy to pull 6oz! Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks Mr Furley.. is that a fair amount? Two plants had really loose buds??? The plants looked pretty small compared to a lot of photos shownhere๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Comment

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            JohnEmad and Greenlivin and Mr Furley thank you for comments. It helps to stay in the game..๐Ÿ˜Š.

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.furley said it best! On my first indoor grow I averaged 2oz per plant. Was that a typo on ak48 and not ak47? I grew some lemon ak and it had loose buds on it, real fluffy. Didnโ€™t have much of a kick, so I gave it to my neighbor and he gave it to someone else that loved it๐Ÿ˜‚

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd no it's AK 48. And some I know says its good stuff. Kicked his but. I got the seeds from pacific seed company. First auto grow. And didn't know what I was doing. Still don't but have3 more seeds to try again. It's very very sticky and I love the smell. I googled it for info on it. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Not as impressive as a lot of the grows on here but here's a look at the end of week 6 flowering for my first grow. They were all bag seed just to get my feet wet. Super excited to see how they finish

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Whooohoo way to grow it Papapuff559 you done really good lucky you bag seed grow.

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            congratulations Papapuff559, Thats is an IMPRESSIVE first time grow!! Very Nice!

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Those look yummy๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X