No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are beautiful they are alive they are loving you....tenfold!!
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Well, heres my lazy ass grow. 2nd indoor grow, 7 weeks into flower, about a week from harvest, there are 2 canuk cookies and 2 zskittles glue, both from canuk seeds, both with 8 week flower periods, also two bagseeds, one of which is a purple overdose punch from some weed I got in Oregon, the other is unknown from my stash of random stress seeds from bags. Those two seem to be the same maturity and are looking to finish up at least a week later than my canuk seeds. A total of 6 plants in a 5×10×7 I let the plants go wild. Get too big before flipping, and didn't really train them like I should have, I topped and super cropped when they were about 3 feet tall, at least 10 nodes high. Whoops. Initially I thought over 2 lbs but my eyes were big, each plant is a quarter pounder for sure but I'm expecting to come in at under 2 lbs. Also I under fed AGAIN, 2 plants were hit worst with the nitrogen deficiency, the other 4 are right on track with the leaf drops maybe a little early but not much. The 2 bad ones still have a lot of white hairs and almost no fan leaves left and some of the sugar leaves are starting to turn. Live and learn I guess. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200625_215720.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	421402
      Attached Files

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Somewhat of a grower discussion we had on here StillHigh1982 That’s some nice lookin grow ya got here buddy. Just as a example, my largest one I’ve grown in years was my gg#4 last year at 8’+ tall and 5’+ wide, solid hard buds the same size as yours and bigger and I came in just over a pound dry. It’s the one in my profile pic when it was just a baby. I had a few buds the size of my forearm and I’m 6’3”

• StillHigh1982
        StillHigh1982 commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd. so do you think I am overestimating my dry weight, I am not a pro yet, I'm judging by size and # of colas , if you know any tricks or a better way to estimate I'm all ears.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah buddy, you’re far over estimating....lol. You’ll definitely have a good weight when they’re done, but thinkin in pounds is just funny and that’s why we’re laughing about it. I just did a big write up a couple weeks ago about ppl writing bogus weights on their grows. I know you weren’t writing that intentionally tho, just overly excited. If I had to guess what you’ll end up with dry....I’m gonna go with around 6-8oz on that one and that’s a stretch
        Last edited by Retodd; 06-29-2020, 10:49 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-20 at 14.51.51.jpeg
Views:	755
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	421433Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-06-22 at 23.54.04.jpeg
Views:	776
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	421434

These began growing until 1st week of flowering with 9 CFL's suming up 150W.
      Pics are when i changed them for a SF-1000 LED lights.
      What you think, they are much bigger rn, but don't have a recent pic
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Preston12 those looked really good can't wait for the update look. Hey i just gotta tell you that your dog is a hoot. Reminds me of our little terrier mix what a personality.

• Preston12
        Preston12 commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Sorry for the LATE answer, thanks, he was a such a natural showdog, love him so much, he died 2 years ago tho.

Judge Harvest
      sentence your weed to:

5gallon flush

48hrs of Darkness

chop executed at or before sunrise

then Hung till Branches hang Limp
      And swing back-and-forth

420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
      Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
      2 Lemon Skunk Plants
      (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
      CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

Here they are. Finally checked the ones in my field yesterday and the indoor
      Attached Files

Comment

Its been a rough week for the girls I had my teeth pulled Monday ,2 years after my gastric bypass they started to break off that was 4 years ago so its about time ,anyways not alot of time has been spent on them .I was able to go though the green house girls and the inside grow got a hair cut ,some really nice bud formations inside
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        @ OJH the whole set is $50,000 here. For all the appt etc. They are very good. Or $25000 for one denture.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 your figure does seem a bit pricey. Have you looked into becoming a dental tourist? Much better prices in various overseas countries, but of course there is the virus to contend with at present. I have read for a number of years that the Philippines is a good place to go for dental work. quick search found this link https://www.dentaldepartures.com/inf...ts/philippines
        Last edited by GreenState; 06-30-2020, 08:18 AM.

• lalaland
        lalaland commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow @oldjarhead100
        Just wow!! Those colas are the size of bats!
        I think you photo shopped that shit😂
        My little buds are getting an inferiority complex.

Day 59 Purple Kush autoflower

Name:	IMG_0767.JPG
Views:	710
Size:	1,019.2 KB
ID:	422246Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0768.JPG
Views:	693
Size:	916.6 KB
ID:	422247Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0769.JPG
Views:	692
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	422248Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0766.JPG
Views:	676
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	422249Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0771.JPG
Views:	681
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	422250Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0770.JPG
Views:	690
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	422251
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking plants😊

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Yezzzzer!! Well done my friend well done 👍

Name:	7FCBE83D-C05B-45ED-9FDE-499E31B2FF88.jpeg
Views:	699
Size:	3.91 MB
ID:	422336Click image for larger version

Name:	1CB500C0-6E16-46F4-A061-48ABE9EA6362.jpeg
Views:	701
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	422335Click image for larger version

Name:	50790461-FF05-4F6D-A742-4BC1B54153DC.jpeg
Views:	691
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	422334Click image for larger version

Name:	5E5FF8B9-67E3-40AC-89B8-A374B4A1B7EB.jpeg
Views:	682
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	422333Click image for larger version

Name:	7B65E003-3869-4C61-B9C1-BB5583E9D42E.jpeg
Views:	698
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	422332Click image for larger version

Name:	1183780C-D40D-4D46-B6F8-44DC73F73D77.jpeg
Views:	688
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	422331 So I figured I would share my six girls all different. 2 incredibulks 1 sour kush 1 mango haze and 1 chemdog millionaire. There not in natural light I apologize but it a bitch taking them all out lol. Let me know what you think.

Comment

• Willyd
        Willyd commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks very much. I will be switching to the thicker rubber ones for sure these ties are such a pain in the ass. not sure how I would fasten them to my fabric pots tho.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just poke a hole in the pot push green wire in and bend it ,this holds quite well

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw that OJH. GREAT WAY to tie down I’m going to try that... @wiilyd great grow. And those pots are heavy..

My indoor auto mystery plant label came off but anyhoo she's 8wks from seed.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Willyd
        Willyd commented
        Editing a comment
        As always any plant you touch just looks amazing lol always a treat to see what you've been up to.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks lovely!!!

Willyd I find paper clips work well, and for taller plants a rubber band will put constant gentle pressure on em. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2037.JPG
Views:	662
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	422513

Comment

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Look at that pretty girl ! Nice grow bro!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy moley!!!!!

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s sweet man. Good growing. Is it an auto? Did you top?

SoOrbudgal Yup she was kinda a beast. Sort of a crash test dummy, I took it a step after quadline maybe sexline? I completely brutalized her @ about 6 weeks in, did all the shit everyone says don't do, topped, defoliated,tied down, took a couple of clones and just let em go, one of em ended up a 2 foot bud. Click image for larger version

Name:	auto 1.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	422631Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1970.JPG
Views:	653
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	422632Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2041.JPG
Views:	671
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	422633 she went over 100 days but still turned out ok. I just wanted to see what would happen. It was kinda fun.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Look how she stands out with the " guards " at attention. Did she get seeded? PRIMO

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, cloned @ 6weeks.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m gonna tag you in my post here in a second. I do like your use of rubber bands tho👍🏿

Fruitcake auto from seedstockers

Name:	DSCN6322 (FILEminimizer).jpg
Views:	492
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	422813

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Jesus, she’s short n stout!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats amazing great job

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        How the heck did you do that @ at arty zen?? Wow

Does any one smoke for back spasms?? Have had some really bad ones the last three weeks. Just wondering if it helps or should I even bother.

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. You really worked hard. 3 hours is about what I need to put in too. Thanks Budgal. I’m glad it works😊😊😊.

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        I have some Purple Punch that is amazing muscle relaxer and sleep inducer. (wife hates the smell )
        Not marijuana related but I use an ointment called Bio-Freeze for soreness. For me it is like magic.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Some strains work well, for BB3 is top notch, I have had back surgeries, and supposed to have more 15 years ago, F them! I'll load another bong hit thanx!

PRIMO I liked your post and seen you use romex wire like I do. I was supposed to be growing a GSC auto in my tent, but she ended up being a photo of some sort. I just haven’t had the chance to move her outside with the rest of my photo grows. She’s topped after the 6th and thought ya might have a laugh at my tie down method in my tent considering I’m not using stakes outside to train her. In the 2nd and 3rd pictures you can see too how I use them as weights. She’s 9 weeks now in veg. Total height is 38”, width is my 4’ tent. She’s been running on 24/7 light. I’m debating on going ahead and putting her on 12/12. I still wanna transplant her outside tho.
      5 gal fiber pot
      450w viparspectra led
      2x4x5’ tent
      fox farms ocean forest soil 3/2 combo perlite
      species unknow🤷🏻‍♂️
      feeding 5cc tri mix/gal water and 10cc cal mag/gal 3/4 gal per day
      she loves Celtic music 8 hrs a day
      Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a monster plant. Hope mine can keep up.
        Just brought her in. Will post in the showdwon

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        JohnEmad she’s not even the one for the entry. She’s a small one😂. As far as I’m still concerned it’s just between you n spider

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        hey what about me I'm hiding in the back waiting to jump in with a winner lol I was cleaning some stuff up and I picked up a bag full of nuts from the trains they fit a 1 inch bolt so there hefty I use them for hanging on stubborn plants

My green house girl inside for the duration. Topped again last week her and there, now suppercropped, trimmed up and going into 12/12 next week.
      Attached Files

Comment

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        I have more autos to start. And wondering when to crop etc. that last batch turned out ok but would like better results this time. I’m new at autos.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi @GardenLady,
        There are several threads on the forum about training autos including Mr furley and mcubed476. Also a good articles on the GWE main site.
        For me it depends on their general growth type and rate along with overall health. Tall growing plants may get topped while shorter ones I may only do LST.
        The trick is to not over stress them while encouraging a more even canopy and more tops.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Retodd us women are better at super cropping because we've had so much practice " pinching " on the little butts of our kids when they were acting out LOL just kiddin

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X