No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of Dark devils and a jack47 auto seedling stage, and the big ones are bagseeds waiting for the storms to end so they can move out into the garden.

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Yeah, I got them due to that. Hopefully the smoke is good as well as their looks =)

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      when Dark devils come out right they are both an incredible high ,taste ,I usually grow 3 or 4 a few times a year ,the only way I have gotten a decent yield ( 4 oz ) is by never giving them a reason to slow down I use heat pads for seeds , and I put them in there forever homes as soon as I can Lots of work for so little return but well worth it

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Thanks for the tips man! Ive had them on heat pad until they popped and grew about 2" then into 3 gal fabrics and into the groow room. Do you do any training at all or just let them do their thing?

I moved everything to the patio both veggies and weed early yesterday morning to start the hardening off ,then planted 6 different squashes and some corn ,My phone was sitting next to my blue tooth speaker so no pictures ,I will try and take a picture when I get them out their today before I turn on Pandora
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you all sure got the last kick from winter I hope? We here are looking at fine weather beginning next week and hopefully dryer. I also set my gals outside yesterday. We had windy rain but warmer so out of the greenhouse. I also have veggies I need to get in my little garden beds. My green beans are up, tomatoes are " leggy".

The field, from sprouts to big girls and boys

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      In order to get a grow spot like that I have to hunt for it in the wilds lol beautiful just beautiful

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats the view out my window, a number of trees are being removed. That alone is a major project! Firewood for years, I do so luv being legal. I have hunted spots like this in the woods back when I could walk all day.
      It is much more fun having them close.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I cant wait for the day, IF it comes, to be outdoors like that

One of the ladies were dancing today!

The other one is enjoying life in late flower.
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 05-22-2020, 05:47 PM.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      She looks happy

not much left after all the bags were filled lol 2nd pic autos ,3rd my buddies home grow, 4th pic our woods grow so far ,we might get some sherbet cookies clones,5th pic my green house grow

Now all we have to do is carry them out to the woods lol

On to the veggie garden
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin good, and the weather should comply soon. It is a odd year

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi OJ man that looks great. I sure hope you all get a good year without too many issues. I like that you put up fencing on the greenhouse great idea. I think when my cover on mine get rotted I will cover first with garden fencing then cover again with green house fabric. I'd love to remove it allow for air more. Dang great idea

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn!

Certainly can see the results of growing monster clones, a huge mass of buds at the at the base of the plant. Enjoying some warmer weather here finally.
    Now the black flies are coming out, will be brutal for a couple of weeks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4700.JPG
Views:	867
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	408248Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4791 cropped.jpg
Views:	853
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	408249
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What a fun grow with the folgers mine are not as tight fat yet i'm giving them bloom & small amount of mega crop with every other watering and i'm not doing much of any runoff, they are drinking it all.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal the folgers grow has been a lot of fun, and might end up with some weed to boot! They are drinking about a 1 qt. a day now, especially if they get out on the deck.
      Certainly not as labor intensive as what you have going on (lol)! So some good news, ran into a gal I hadn't seen in quite some time the other day....long story short, I gave her a variety pack of, blue widow,white widow,durban poison and some GG4..LOL!..I've been wanting to get rid of some of my overabundance...I said to her, this is your lucky day! She was quite surprised
      Last edited by GreenState; 05-24-2020, 10:45 AM.

First grow. White widow/northern lights hybrid clone (so I was told smells really skunky so far) I was given. Week 2 of flowering, first day outside today after LST. Nursed it back to health from being in horrible dirt and a lot of deficiencies. Topped it, and pruned some.

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing I would advise when your flowering by moving the plant inside and out is....make sure you move them back inside a few hours before lights out. You want to avoid having the containers warm or hot from the sun before your lights go out...warm containers and cooler air temps in your grow area will create moisture and invite WPM.
      I'm on a 5am-5pm schedule, I try and bring my plants inside around 3:00pm, gives them time to reach the same temp as my closet before nighty-nite time. (hope this makes sense )
      PS: don't forget to harden them as well, you don't want to fry them in the sun.

Hope your doing well..
    Attached Files
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock 🔐

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      the sativa girls!

Sweet harvest. Dark devil did awesome. A couple good jarfulls woulda been a couple more had one of em not been compressed from seed picking. But it taste and smells awesome like fruit and hints of skunk.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Compressed for seeds? Like you squeezed them out the bud? You end up with a flat bud? You do this before it dries? I think I know what you need my friend. Using a vacuum cleaner and a wooden box you can make a little machine that separates seeds

4autos in a 2x2, the back 2 are 50days old, the front 2, which barely made the picture are 12days behind, all 4plants got 8colas each. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200522_133736.jpg
Views:	844
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	408599
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbugal, I think 2of these is the same kind you got going, from our buddy on here, not sure though,

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      swegrow just topped them and spread them out, a little, you got to keep them short in that little tent.but them seeds grow big stalks ,for 2gallon pots,
      Next time I'd like to quadline just one plant, but in a bigger pot,

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Good approach. Im doing the same this grow.

Week 4 of bloom tomorrow 👍🏻 Hope I can get this done in 8 weeks totally 🙏🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't really see what you have with that color.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Can see Them fine ?😅 just 5 plants ?
      But i dont have a normal light in this big tent - and I wouldn’t turn my lights off just for pictures, when I don’t have a problem with them or when they are not sick.
      But i apologize.......

Canuck147 now you made me do it. But couldn’t see shit in there in the dark 😂. So maybe not the best pictures..
    Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 05-24-2020, 10:56 AM.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t know where this picture came from 😂. Tried to delete it 4-5 times and it’s still there 🤦🏼🤦🏼
      Think my wife took it some day in the veg time, weeks ago 😂.

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      The plants are looking great and I think the last shot is pretty cool.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Only week 4 of bloom tomorrow- so I have at least 4-5 weeks left. Really bummer 😅.
      But thanks ! My wife love to take pictures so she is controlling our Weed-instagram account. We make recipes on cannabis infused food. And then pictures of al the flowers of course ☺️

Day 24 for these 2 Purple Kush from Farmer's Lab Seeds in Vancouver - been feeding them full strength nutrients since the beginning

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0611.JPG
Views:	858
Size:	977.8 KB
ID:	408726Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0615.JPG
Views:	835
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	408727Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0614.JPG
Views:	866
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	408728Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0612.JPG
Views:	836
Size:	976.4 KB
ID:	408729Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0610.JPG
Views:	826
Size:	928.8 KB
ID:	408730Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0616.JPG
Views:	852
Size:	827.0 KB
ID:	408731
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Branches and stems are amongst the mightiest I've grown.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty lucky or did something right on the 3 autos I got going. Like you I have the thickest branches for a auto I ever grew so far.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are looking lush for only 24 days. I grew purple kush auto from seedsman recently. Super tasty stain.

Been having problems finding my photos but anyhow. 1st pic is just a couple of outdoor photo plants. They look to be going back into revegging from early preflower I go out and check them since i'm not having to work anymore I spend a lot of time puttering around the garden. But I really wanted to show the thickness of the stalks on these auto flowers in pic #3. I got all these seeds from New420guys seeds. Super dense auto, auto great white shark, berry ryder. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200521_132904  2020 may.jpg
Views:	866
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	408744Click image for larger version

Name:	20200520_152053 (1)  autos 15days from seed.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	941.2 KB
ID:	408745Click image for larger version

Name:	20200520_152120 (1).jpg
Views:	849
Size:	856.8 KB
ID:	408746
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the first pic we dont have that much green yet so weeds are not growing yet ,for a few days anyways

I have 3 AK -48 auto flower.and I can't get photos of them on here. They all look different. One is totally foxtailing..that's the one I didn't top. The second one has a branch the is foxtailing and the third one is doing what it's supposed to do. Wish I could get the photos on here to show you. But anyway. What do I do with the one that is foxtailing. They've been in the green house since I transplanted them.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know the problem with the pictures on this site.
      But some plants handle the heat better than others - even the same strain actually

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Captain I’ll have to remember that’s. This is my first time growing auto flowering and don’t have a clue😕😕😕😊

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      No thanks here.
      I’ve grown a lot of auto flowers, before I even started on photo strains..
      I’ve made the same mistake on my first grow with a new LED lamp. Moved from a HPS - and thought the “hand test” was enough. But the too bright light on my autos made foxtails all over.. but warm heat too long can also make the cause of foxtails

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X