No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's been fimmed and still 2ft tall from soil up.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats about as big as my devils got they are not a huge yielder but wow are they good , I do have to say to me it seems they do better inside than out as far as taste,smell and high , good luck with her

• Growgood88
      Growgood88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah my other one didn't put off much of course I broke out top to though. But I loved that skunk pissin on a pine tree smell and the high.

Think I might have figured out the sideways photograph issue!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you using a ballast for those CFLs?

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      No ballast. Just hanging there at the moment. My initial thinking was to move them around during flowering to get more light down low. I have an old Mars Hydro 300w as my main lighting. I thought that the Mars 300 could do with a little help. Do you think I should invest in some ballast’s?

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      They are Omega 125w Dual Spectrums. Would they have a built in ballast?

Day 23 after a bit more LST.
    Attached Files

Comment

hey all just stopping by to say hi all is well I just been busy, I hope all of you are still healthy, wealthy and wise
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
        MeestaFeesha commented
        Editing a comment
        1 outta 3 ain't bad, right?! 🤘😋

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Howdy OJ doing great here weather turned better but still iffy to leave em outdoors, holding back. My veggies are doing good except my first pole beans may of rotted they are getting covered by a big old ornamental poppy I gotta go cut back those leaf. Anyhoo all is good everyone is healthy wishing you and yours the best

Msnl auto lemon haze. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200504_122322.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	401721

Comment

OG Kush. Before n after.... & after- 1/2 gram of scissor hash!!! Not quite the good ol fashioned burn on a pin hash but it works!!
        Last edited by JDU; 05-06-2020, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Ooops! Forgot the trim tray.... some of these "nothing buds" are a good 1/2 bowl!!!

Comment

Durban off the stem, into burping bags and almost ready to jar up. Fluffy stuff, tough to fine trim
            I'd say ended up with 4-5oz from the plant.
            My dilemma now---to much weed (lol)..Still have jars from the 2018-2019 winters grow (some WW and BW), haven't even touched the GG4 grown last summer either..Then there's this past winters weed...my oh my. Time to give some away! I find I smoke less than 1/4oz a week, sometimes half that. The weed piles up, my smoking demand is less than my growing supply

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2362.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.45 MB ID:	401930Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2366.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	401931
            Last edited by GreenState; 05-06-2020, 05:02 AM.
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Weed has gotten so much stronger over the years, I certainly couldn't smoke the volume I used to. That said, I think the strongest weed I ever smoked was back in 1973..Funny, I was at a kayak race with the school team and was walking alongside the road returning to the beginning of the course...looked down and spotted a 35 mm film canister (some may not know what that is (lol)) laying on the ground...sure enough it was full of some sticky weed that was killer. Like nothing I had ever smoked, super strong---back when strong really didn't exist..I'm rambling, off to work...time to make the donuts (I'll date myself again ) - I officially now qualify for social security this week
              Last edited by GreenState; 05-07-2020, 05:47 AM.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL, I still have a few 35 mm containers i use to hold weed when travelling. water tight, durable and dark. always did a great job

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha....memories..the 35mm film can 😄. Found 2 in my younger days...one had weed, the other had tri-x 400 film roll of naughty pictures of some girl in black and white, yes, I developed the roll. I think those negatives are still in my film file

I took another kola from the bloom room half way through week 12 , pictures 1 and 2 a before and after bud spinner then a couple for size and the last this glove was new when I started wearing it to check tricholms on this grow and thats all I have used it for

dry weight will between 1/2 and 1 ounce not bad for one kola

new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Wrapping up three weeks since the switch to 12/12 on these ladies. Strain is called The Black. Anybody tried it before? First for me but I usually enjoy Indica dominant strains.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	53B19BBD-BA8F-4FE0-A0B4-B83E4527936D.jpeg
Views:	676
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	402418 ​​​​​​​
              4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

Approaching the end of week 6 for my Alaskan Purple Auto. This is the first plant I’ve grown going 100% organic and the growth has been outstanding. I’ve never had such a healthy plant! Let me know your thoughts if you’ve grown this strain before. Curious how she smokes. The breeder says 7-8 weeks for it to finish, but I’m not so sure that will be the case.
                Current Grow:
                • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
                • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
                • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
                ​​​​Nutrients
                • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
                • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
                • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
                • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
                • Black Strap Molasses
                • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
                • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

Help!

This is from one of my other plants. The problem started at least a month ago.

I have literally searched the web high and low to try and determine what these leaves are indicating. My best guesses are Manganese or Magnesium. I’ve supplemented with both but it hasn’t helped. Using FFOF and Ph 6.2-6.8. What’s throwing me off is the pattern of brown on the leaves. I’m not seeing ANYTHING on the internet with the same type of symptom.
                  Current Grow:
                  • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
                  • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
                  • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
                  ​​​​Nutrients
                  • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
                  • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
                  • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
                  • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
                  • Black Strap Molasses
                  • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
                  • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

It's in the title "Alaskan Purple".
                    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Greenlivin
                      Greenlivin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is from a different strain.

• Farmall
                      Farmall commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Several strains will do this...Nebula and Sirius have a weekly newsletter and back in November? Published photos from readers with gorgeous foliage colors.its not a problem, it’s genetics

• Greenlivin
                      Greenlivin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good to know! Thanks. I just signed up for newsletter a few weeks ago. Glad I did... they are a wealth of knowledge.

Snapped a pic of the outdoor early flower table. Placed em out a month or so too early this year, have 2 Wedding Cake and 1 Jack Herer grouped up there. Hoping the continue to bud and don't reveg, but starting some autos in the meantime.
                    Attached Files
                    Meesta's Grow
                    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

https://streamable.com/hyfft7

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
                        Eliot Pryor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looks like a lot of nice buds !! Good growing !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X