No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to transplant the AK -48 autos. Was thinking in 3 gal pots...I have some ocean soil from Fox Farms plus some organic soil. Can I mix them to together. And get decent results? I need to make the Fox Farms soil stretch a little.
    Last edited by GardenLady; 04-08-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      givin that your mixing soils for 3 gal pots I wont suggest bigger like 7gal ,you shouldn't have any issues mixing them just watch for signs of deficiency

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      OJH......Maybe I should get 7 gal pots then.????

Check out all of those cola sites! 32 to be exact. Can’t wait to see how this develops in the 1g smart pot. 12 days into flower.
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 04-08-2020, 08:38 PM.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      that will be interesting good luck

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely!!

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      One of my last autos had about 30 colas and turned out great. It had a bit bigger pot but if they get the needed feed/light etc. I don't see why it won't produce well

Day 37 since flipped.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ouch my neck hurts sideways LOL great looking plants MagicMike66

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Lol. I don’t know why they came out like that.

Why yes, those are tomato plants...lmao. Still 2 weeks away till I’m getting the garden going. I got a great deal on 10 gal pots on Amazon. 20/$45. I ain’t dealing with any tilling!
    So, it’s 3 granddaddy purple and 2 grapefruits. There’s a few of us doing a photo challenge this year.

Comment

Great gardening day to all. The first tent is my porch tent on the patio it's my clone tent right now those will be for outdoor to the green house gonna wait 2 more weeks just in case mother nature fights with ole winters grip. There are 8-9 in there some i'm keeping for our home and some for friends who don't have $$ to grow a plant so I give ones to them. Give them the basics and they are tickled I do a lot of bartering my indoor flowering tent is fattening well and perhaps earlier than expected but i'll wait and check end of this month perhaps. Those you can't see well in the red folgers are auto flowers there's 3 of those in there LOL I refuse to run low again per my hubby " just do one more summer is long to wait till fall "
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you all for liking da grow those clones in first pic are Mango kush, Hindu kush, OG kush, Girl Scout Cookies FYI

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooo those are great looking SoOrbudgal.. I have three autos I'm trying this year. I have no idea how to do them. I'm hoping 7 gal pots will be okay. And hoping the weather starts behaving so I can get them outside. If you have any tips I would appreciate it. 😀

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I really love your training on them. Pretty 🥰

these are 5 zkitles autos that where replacement from seedsman ,I had to remove the helmet head as soon as I touched it she sprang open
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

These “The Black” ladies are coming along at 5 weeks. Anybody have any experience with this strain? Hoping for some good Indica! Click image for larger version

Name:	5B1B641E-D5AE-49DA-AEB7-9ADE71D8598D.jpeg
Views:	483
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	393663
        ​​​​​​​
        4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• sgiacomo
          sgiacomo commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s the truth oldjarhead100. I learn something new every day it seems!

• MagicMike66
          MagicMike66 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good and healthy

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your soil! I’ll have to try it sometime...

Here’s a peak of the finished Purple Kush CBD 1:1 Auto from Seedsman. Instead of wet trimming and putting on a dry rack, I hung the entire plant for 5 days, trimmed all the buds, and then put into a paper bag for the next few days. After that they’ll go into jars. As a newbie- I’m definitely going to dry the entire plant going forward. She weighed in at 33grams and was an extremely quick grow. I think it ended up being about 7.5 weeks total. Haven’t smoked it yet, but it smells like a fine wine. 🤤
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          thats a hell of a job trimming . dry trimming in my opinion sucks lol

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. It’s more of a pain in the butt, but I found that I end up taking off way more when I wet trim, and the buds dry too quick. Aesthetically, they look better when I dry trim too. This is that Purple Kush that you said you grew. You’re right, it smells just like a wine! Still haven’t tasted it yet.

Here's my next candidate for topping - working on node 5 - so one more then I get to take out my scissors. Off with her head! She'll be showing the next 2 candidates what's up.

Candidates are Purple Stilton - I hope - came out of a container with no markings.

I've been putting her outside in the cooler mornings - well I started this morning - see if I can induce any purpling before flowering.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200410_142728_1.jpg
Views:	745
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	393791Click image for larger version

Name:	20200410_142719.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	393792
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I'm kinda miffed. This will be my third year growing and there's so much to learn. Well anyway this year I wanted to use better soil so I ordered the Fox Farms Ocean forest from Amazon ..38.5 quarts. I paid $49.99 for it. So that's why I thought I could stretch out. Well heck yesterday I went to our local farm store and guess what they had. The same size bag for $19.99. I couldn't frigging believe it. Plus they also have the Fox Farms liquid fertilizers. Still saving thee too. The lady at the store says they gave carried this brand for a long time. Arhhhg. Wished I would have known. And I do now.. ok I'm done ranting. Thanks for listening 😀😀

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly ! oldjarhead100 my 5’s were always rootbound and the 7’s are just filled out to the edges nicely and those plants were always looking just right. When the big bags of soil come out of the pickup, I make those oomph sounds to easily now.

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Holy cow!!!!! OJH 25 gal pots. That's huge. Wow. I just ordered some 7 gal pots. Plus I have 10 gal. I think the 3gal will be too small. I did make one by hand using canvas. And nylon thread. It's about a 6 gal pots. But geez my fingers were sure sore after I finished. I decided that's BS and then ordered the 7 gal.

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            @Farmall.. I know exactly what you mean. Those bags are getting heavier every year. I'm not sure how I'm going to lift the 7-10 gal pots yet. 😲😲😲

Solo cups put real plant size in perspective.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200403_211420.jpg
Views:	736
Size:	906.3 KB
ID:	393889
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow. Looking great Mr Furley 😀

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            took me a minute to find her lol

• SmashGuitar
            SmashGuitar commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't kmow of this is trickery buT Mr.furley that looks more like a red bic lighter to me! Haha
            Last edited by SmashGuitar; 04-11-2020, 10:49 PM.

So I messed up in a good way I thought this was week seven but after looking at my calendar a few times its the end of week 8 and I found one amber tric one of my white widow cbd is fox tailing like a sativa does but the rest are filling out nicely , I re potted the next run into 3 gallon pots they all have 4 to 5 nodes but the nodes are so close together its going to be hard to train them . I just love problems like this lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            mmmm...i would love to just stand in there and breathe. How many plants are in there OJH?

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            8 the legal limit is 6 per household member , this is the real first grow that I have finally dialed it in ,I think the key was the second light and speeding up the light mover , and your'e right standing in there is a delight , I checked trics yesterday and my hand was covered in trics

Coming along

Comment

Comment

• Growgood88
              Growgood88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes I plan on getting a 2000 but its good 4 2 0r 3 autos I got a halogen above it u can't see helps light the front edges of front plants it covers 1.5 there specs are dead on great lights

• Greenlivin
              Greenlivin commented
              Editing a comment
              I just picked up the 600 recently. Seems to be a great light. Your plants look like they’re loving it.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Love the cooler plants are looking healthy and happy

Yeah it's done good I put them in sun when I can too 24hr under light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X