Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

top right and bottom right auto lemon haze bottom right dark devil. 10 day update. unfortunately i broke entire top out of dark devil but keepin 4 self polination. lookin 2 do same on alh witch is exceeding my expectations. hope 2 have seeds from both in a few weeks 2 a month. anyone interested in seed trading around that time pm me. thanks grow on guys..

Comment

Big girl is Maui - Sister Glue in the red cup - and 3 new contestants Purple Stilton - 3 days old. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200325_192453.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	387995Click image for larger version

Name:	20200325_192441.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	387996Click image for larger version

Name:	20200325_192424.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	387997
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Veg table: Mother's freshly trimmed to the left : misfits in the middle: and the next generation on right,just started training.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200325_201645.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	388012

Blue Dream: can't remember how many weeks, she's a smaller plant with really Phat, dense buds.

Name:	20200325_220503.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	331.6 KB
ID:	388013
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            You’re in a legal state aren’t you? I’m so jealous of you guys

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd
            I am legal and compliant.

did a little transplanting in first pic the plants on far right are my next indoor grow and the second row from left is autos the rest are extras, the second and third pics are of whats left to pop , still in paper towels are about 20 seeds left I saw a couple with tails starting so I left them ,will check today to see if they grew if not in the trash ,this is why we plant extras,,

Not long ago I said something about flash seeds suck well they do but I had written seedsman a letter and they are sending me 3 5 packs , I picked bruce banger ,zcittles auto and alaskan purple auto , not what went bad but I really appreciated them for it they now have a hub in usa so shipping time is cut back of coarse with the way things are right now I wont expect them soon lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Flash seeds have what they call super autos autos that took 110 days from germ I wanted to manifold them , I emailed them no response then tried seedsman they at least gave me some seeds to fix the issue

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            How big is that light?!?!
            Post a link to those seeds too ole buddy

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd what seeds the flash seeds or the ones to replace them lol, I have 2 1000w hps not in use ,one is the big cahuna from Htgsuply.com and the other I'm not sure of, I'm currently using two cmh 630s one 800w led with cobs, and for all the vegging I use t5s 3 8bangers 1 4 banger 1 2 footer so electric is up there

Just transplanted yesterday. Had to put under lights as there isn’t any sun again. These girls will going outside. I don’t grow indoors or in winter . I have a few more seeds started.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            GardenLady " flash seeds " is a breeder seller.

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Ohhh thanks Budgal😀😀😀

End of week 8 since flip for the landrace durban. She's definitely a little foxtaily, but I do believe it's genetics vs environment and think she'll fill in as we go along. I've seen about 2 pistils that have turned (lol)
          Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2227 cropped.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.45 MB ID:	388330Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2228.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.77 MB ID:	388331Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2229 cropped.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.32 MB ID:	388332
          "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I fixed my technical difficulties and replaced the camera batteries.
            When I don't want you to see what I have going on, I don't open the door all the way. When I don't care, you get it in the face. From the inside looking in, I'm going to fill that space with my next harvest. Can't show you that because it might or might not prove I am or am not breaking any laws. The fourth picture was transplanted from a Solo cup because it was a slacker. If I could grow a closet tent full of one gallons with something like this, maybe trim the hell out of them, I'm there. But with more knowledge of such things.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Got a couple black sugar girls 2 are mainlined ones just been pruned into a manifold, 5th week flower Tuesday 1 250 w Cobb centre spider farmer sf1000 left lenofocus quantum board on the right all in a 3x3, 4”intake and outtake couple fans inside to for good circulation. Coco and pearlite... also a pic of a recent black sugar harvest. Love thee look of these budss
              Attached Files

Comment

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                Love the lighting setup. How do you like that Spider Farmer?

• 403grower
                403grower commented
                Editing a comment
                Greenlivin so far I love the spider farmer she is super bright and barely gets hot at all. My tent was having some heat issues so I changed my two blurple leds for quantum boards. I have only had it for the last three weeks but so far the plants seem to be eating the spectrum up like no tomorrow so I Figured I would try the lenofocus as well the price was right ! . More wattage more smds and more coverage than the spider farmer but not as quality. I think my next girls I put into flower I may do a journal so I can see the full results from start of flower to finish.

the girls as of yesterday it was the end of week 5 I couldn't believe the trics on this bud
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking go OJH. I see in your supply section that you use LED for autos...How come you don’t use the HPS?

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                cost as it is now I will have the auto room,the bloom room,and in a week or so I will have the veg room lights on and the led I got a great deal on from a buddy so I had to try it ,I would just use the bloom room for everything if I wasn't starting the outside grow

my two auto dark devil ,one of them had 2 or3 amber trics so it wont be long now , I found roots stuck to the side of the pot in 3rd pic ,I haven't seen that before maybe it was because canopy made it dark enough this was the male plant .I do believe I had the light to close to the autos.
              I washed my next run pots with h202 and hung them to dry the thing behind the bags is my veggi tent

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal dont go out on my account, I would feel completely horrible if you got sick to send me some garlic stay safe you can do the garlic during the summer

• SirSmksAlot
                SirSmksAlot commented
                Editing a comment
                I've never seen bud so purple. Looks great!

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                OJ I have them packaged in my car I won't go to PO until we hear it's not going to get me in trouble for " non essential travel " LOL

It's getting too hot to continue so I called it quits on the photo tent. Here's Darth Vader and Sour Tangie hanging after a quick trim the get the big fans off. White Widow already came down a few days ago and is jarred up. Alaskan Purple, Blue Dream and White Caramel Cookie left to go for the photos and have a couple auto Lemon Skunks that will come down any day as well.

Name:	Vader and ST.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	975.1 KB
ID:	389070

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I take pictures on my phone send them to my email on the computer ,download them to computer then upload to GWE what stage do you get hung up on

• GreenState
                GreenState commented
                Editing a comment
                I've had to resize pics since the update as well, generally the height of the photo. No problem posting pics. Just copy them from the phone to a desk top folder I created. Click the attach photo bottom here and chose the pic in the folder I want to upload.
                Nice looking plants!!

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                Has anyone tried taking pictures with their phone and posting directly to the forum from the phone. I don't have a computer anymore and everything I post is done completely from my phone. If my pics are too big I crop them in my gallery then post. But if you're taking the pics on your phone...try going to the site with the browser on your phone. Hope it helps. The forum works great on the phone now.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and sure glad I stopped in. Looks like a lot of fun here and that's what I need. My first ever grow! And may have bit more than I can chew. I think I should have tried one grow for now just to get my feet wet​ . Just couldn't wait to get dirty!! So heres my grow so far.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20200402_091155.jpg Views:	14 Size:	3.59 MB ID:	391103Click image for larger version  Name:	20200402_091430.jpg Views:	15 Size:	3.91 MB ID:	391104

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200323_124903.jpg Views:	56 Size:	4.39 MB ID:	389721
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20200326_130150.jpg Views:	40 Size:	4.12 MB ID:	389157​*UPDATE* 4/10/20
              Plants are doing good and coming along just fine. Trichs are looking nice too!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20200408_124132_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	393733Click image for larger version  Name:	20200408_124340_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.17 MB ID:	393734Click image for larger version  Name:	20200408_124447_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	393735Click image for larger version  Name:	20200407_095213.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.63 MB ID:	393736Click image for larger version  Name:	20200409_163415.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.40 MB ID:	393737Click image for larger version  Name:	20200409_163536.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.94 MB ID:	393738Click image for larger version  Name:	20200409_163436.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.57 MB ID:	393739
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Old1stTimer; 04-10-2020, 12:30 PM.
              God created the herbs of the fields for us to enjoy! The resinous smoke from all of this herb from all over the world rises like incense to his honor and glory!

Comment

• Jordann
                Jordann commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks good, sure you have a good handle on things.

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                They look nice and healthy! Great job so far and welcome to the forum.

• Old1stTimer
                Old1stTimer commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey thnx growmies! I will be asking a lot of questions probably. But I'm glad to be here.and the atmosphere is chill so no doubt it's a great place to be.
                Last edited by Old1stTimer; 03-31-2020, 12:07 AM.

Seedsman white widow left. Other
              is old skool right.
              Last edited by Growgood88; 03-29-2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• GardenLady
                GardenLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey Growgood88 you are the first one I have seen that is growing old skool. I got the seeds last year and two I planted out side got pulled up by something. Ticked me off. But another two I planted were doing so beautiful. They were bushy and getting about three to four Feet tall and both of them turned out to be males. Boy was I upset with that. So this year I am trying some different varieties. But decided to try that old skool again. I have lots of seeds left. So hoping to get some females this year. They are just regular seeds. Most places don't handle feminized old skool seeds. I notice one seed company does. BUT the parent plant for the feminized are different from the ones for the regular plants. Anyway what made you want to try old skool???
                Last edited by GardenLady; 03-29-2020, 10:34 PM.

• Growgood88
                Growgood88 commented
                Editing a comment
                I just got them as freebies from msnl. I do like the pedigree though love sativa giggle weed.

• Growgood88
                Growgood88 commented
                Editing a comment
                If u like trading on seeds pm me im seeding some dark devil and ajto lemon haze msnl right now if they take ran out of spray 2 weeks in got more on way.

Pulled widow out of a nute lock. Topped every shoot and twice on main. Hope she's not stunted bout a month in. I'm expecting 20 tops.

Comment

• GardenLady
                GardenLady commented
                Editing a comment
                @ Growgood88. I Would be interested in sending you some seeds but not quite sure how to pm you. So can you pm me

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X