No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budgal. Where did you get the Trainwreck seeds from. Sounds like it might be able to help some one I know.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry GardenLady I have not grown them in a few years don't have any now. I got it from a clone from a neighbor who had a mother plant.

ok I'll explain I soaked the paper towels on Wednesday morning went to check on them Friday and discovered I left them all in there shipping bags they dont seem to germ well that way lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang it OJ LOL

My Saturday update in the first pic that black samba is sure taking her time about growing she is making progress the leafs have changed position lol

The sour patch kiss are going to be mother plants they were planted a week after the Black samba
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that your Solo cup I see hiding in the back there? 👍

OJH. I was thinking of just cutting the bottoms of smaller fabric pots and put whole thing in larger pots..would have to reorder smaller ones each year. No biggy.
    ALSO... Is there anyway to comment directly on someone's post without scrolling past more comments???

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Use the comment button

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried that to the easiest way I found was to slice down one side and peal it off .I tried making vertical slices on the pot ,I just saw some one gallon pots designed not to take off .type in one gallon fabric pots on amazon and scroll down. 100 for like 11 bucks

Canuck there is no comment button on mine after every single post. 🤔🤔🤔 Only if the word like precedes it..other it just shows 3 dots and they are just to flag the other person's comment.
    Last edited by GardenLady; 03-22-2020, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      So no Quote, Comment, Flag or Like icons at the bottom right of a post you can see?

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Push it three dots then comment GardenLady

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Like Mr.furley said but not the dots on the comments because those are just there to report someone's comment, or edit your own comment.the 3 dots on the bottom right of the original post will have quote comment flag. I'm sure you'll get it 🙃 it's different if your visiting from your phone like I do or computer like most others do.

Sorry for having to use the flash but ,day 51 since flipping. Beginning to fatten up some Blue widow on the left should take about 3 more weeks...have no idea on the landrace Durban, I'm guessing it's going to be awhile yet, no hairs have changed color yet
    Attached Files
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      WoW look at that Blue widow she is frosty, lucky you having some gals coming into harvest. You did a great job with Durban you trained it well how far is she from the light just curious on how tall she got? I have one 3yr old fem. seed left from Seedsman I may put her outside this summer not sure yet.

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      If my current grow looks half as good at the end as yours does now...I'll keep growing in tents. They look absolutely beautiful, reminds me of the past, the room I used to have was stunning. First time in my tents so it's all new territory for me. But I digress, your plants are awesome.

SoOrbudgal The durban is about 40" tall without the container and I'm going to be tight on height. Worse case I'll nip a 1/2" off the top buds and put an end to additional height.
    The blue widow is frosty stuff for sure. You'd think it was close to being finished by looking at the pistils, but they are not good indicators for this strain. They pretty much stay orange 60% throughout flowering, they've looked like this since week 4 of flowering,kind of neat.
    (I probably have 4 or 5 oz's in jars around here so won't run out anytime soon)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-22-2020, 05:08 PM.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That blue widow is so pretty and the orange hairs are beautiful. That Durban is one extra sticky harvest as I recall think it took us 2 days to trim her.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      she does look close very nice

All it does it say flag Mr Furley

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      GardenLady you can only comment using the first original post in the string. You can't comment to the comments if that makes sense. For instance you can't comment on my reply, to you, you have to make a comment using your original post. The comments below the original post fall in order..If you want to answer the comment I'm making now, you have to go to your first post.
      Last edited by GreenState; 03-22-2020, 07:42 PM.

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok let's see if this works Greenstate😊

No Johnemad. If it says like under a comment I can comment. But a lot don't have anything except the three dots. When I touch them it just says flag. Sigh😧😧

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, It could be your browser doesn't support the forum functions fully or? not sure. Hope someone can help you figure it out. perhaps contact SiriusFourside

GardenLady do you see "Quote - Comment - Flag - Like bottom right corner on others who've commented posts? I'm seeing it on yours now. If you want to comment on anothers post hit bottom right button on that persons post. If you hit reply it starts anew statement. Do I make sense?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Only on some comments. Some comments only have the 3 dots. .

GardenLady

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200322_191905.png
Views:	701
Size:	418.9 KB
ID:	386835
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      My apologies, didn't know y'all were talking about accessing the forum via a cellphone! Not in my wheelhouse of knowledge.

It doesn't say that after every comment on my phone Me Furley. If there is no like button I can't comment in that post. And some posts don't have the like button.. some do.🤔🤔🤔

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Sub post like this don't have a like button or ability to comment from the three dots, just flag.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      GardenLady you can still comment over and over on a post with multiple sub post by using the original three dots on the main post.

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Mr Furley. I'm finally catching on to how to comment. 😊😊

Alaskan Purple 67th day of 12/12.

Name:	Alaskan Purple.jpg
Views:	748
Size:	1,018.5 KB
ID:	386876

Name:	Alaskan Purple2.jpg
Views:	761
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	386877

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a beauty. Bet it smells great

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately my sinuses are all messed up, I can't smell a damn thing. I have a feeling it's real nice though.

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      That looks great man! Nice dence buds

Auto girls, Quarter pounder, Cheese and GG#4..about 3-4 weeks from harvest. Some close up pics too! Quarter Pounder is an odd ball. Super short, mostly three point leaves, a few 2 point. had some 5 point leaves early in growth. Everything on this plant is sticky..if you touch any leaf..its like glue on your fingers..lol. And once you touch her...she smells..but in a good way. Cheese is a freebie and doing splendid. real frosty. GG#4 has morphed into a giant..i think shes the biggest plant iv grown so far.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Retodd no, the Quarter pounder and Cheese and GG#4 are all from Canuk seeds.

• SmashGuitar
      SmashGuitar commented
      Editing a comment
      Pulp Fiction Retodd

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Smash got me...haha

this is a bottom bud from one of the dark devils I just couldn't wait any longer ,this is the start of week 9 for them

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow this looks yummy 😍😍

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Think ima gonna have to try some dark devils...those look delicious! update us later after your testing is complete..lol

• Growgood88
      Growgood88 commented
      Editing a comment
      While your growing this dd have you noticed like myself that there not big on a lot of nutes or was it just me I got some twisted leaves start in out and had 2 in miracle grow soil one got completely stunted other one pulled out though and I topped her got 3 now they been through he'll though.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X