No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the same thing on my last harvest, YYCannabis. At least to Big Bertha. It saves a lot of touchy feely. I also hold stems when I trim so I'm not knocking off trichs.
    Damn fine plants.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Thanks you all for the help. I'll try each suggestionšŸ˜€.

Comment

Wow. Those are some huge buds. Sheesh.šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜€

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          The strain is called Big Bang autoflower. These are my first grow, chosen because they are suppose to be ā€œbeginner friendlyā€ and tolerant of mistakes. Which they certainly were tolerant.

The breeder says 6 wk flowering indoors....my plants took 19 wks from seed to harvest due to, Iā€™m assuming, my mistakes dragging out the growth time. Also says 900g/m2...Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ll surpass that with 3 of these ladies having matured really well. The fourth one...well...she didnā€™t fair as well.

The last of my first grow cane down tonight. She is magnificent.

Before...Ah crap. I forgot before photos.
        But here is one from part way through. All I wanted to do was put my face in there and rub all those crystals against my face.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E3AA3C4-C5B1-4B27-A4D0-9182E0A1159D.jpeg
Views:	917
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	356095
        6 hrs later...sheā€™s trimmed high n tight

Name:	2B8FBC4B-DFA1-4FD7-9CC4-C0F185802E2F.jpeg
Views:	863
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	356096

Name:	BB19802A-DCCD-4AD8-BD7C-BAB581E0B24C.jpeg
Views:	890
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	356097

Name:	3225D4DF-3D73-4682-90D3-994D9637A2CE.jpeg
Views:	936
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	356098
        And finally put up to dry...

Name:	253373EB-3C77-4739-AF69-EC4F6F00B5B1.jpeg
Views:	907
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	356099

Name:	74655C41-862E-4DA7-97EA-C17DC1D12DE7.jpeg
Views:	906
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	356100

Name:	80709893-9F73-4FBE-8861-19EA46C2A81F.jpeg
Views:	897
Size:	3.33 MB
ID:	356101
        I need to go jar shopping šŸ˜

There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          SmashGuitar Thankfully not. I dont know what/why the buds grew so huge. Iā€™m not going to complain about it, just donā€™t know enough about it since these are my first attempt at cannabis.
          I have one seed left of this strain. Iā€™ll try it in 2020 and see if I get the same results.

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          As my second favorite internet grow guru says: "yield is the result of light, and quality is a result of grower talent." I would say that you have done very well with the help you've received. That's called talent.

• Woodsman67
          Woodsman67 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your first attempt was beyond excellent. I grew weed for 3 years before I even understood flowering. Amazing and I have followed this a bit and you have definitely made me auto curious.

Itā€™s been 8 days since the switch to 12/12; fed transition nute solution alternating with Fish Sh!t @ 5mL/gallon over the last week. Skipped one day as pots were a little heavy, but they are drinking almost a quart a day. Also pictured are the various nutrients I use with RO water, want to simplify it but am having good results so itā€™s hard to change šŸ˜‰ weekly updates posted under Purple Urkle grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ple-urkle-grow

Click image for larger version  Name:	8C5E6CA0-F197-4843-AD31-7DF47D8A6E86.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	4.49 MB ID:	356192
        Click image for larger version  Name:	5BA68301-B29F-4E8B-AD11-850BFFB6B819.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.85 MB ID:	356191Click image for larger version  Name:	9E443609-A484-4973-A999-EC7FCEF68782.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.55 MB ID:	356193
        4ā€™x4ā€™x6 1/2ā€™ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

Hey there BIG BOY..! Whatā€™s your name? My name is AMBER.....

Name:	6D38280B-BDEC-4DE8-8F1D-E1598F40796D.jpeg
Views:	957
Size:	254.3 KB
ID:	356601

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            High Amber

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh boy Black Cherry got 2 going and 3 clones of her in the wings. Can't wait.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love them. The buds are very very dense and hard and the trichomes fill out the sugar leaves for the entire length and some of them are 1ā€ long... either youā€™ll have great trim or loaded buds. I left a bunch in place as it just looked like it should be there šŸ‘

Name:	image_66374.jpg
Views:	1086
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	356632
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            This. Is. Awesome.

• Woodsman67
            Woodsman67 commented
            Editing a comment
            I love all the stuff shared here. Thanks! Very cool

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Did anybody else hear Sir David Attenborough while reading the bottom?

Hereā€™s a few more photos. Click image for larger version

Name:	FFF295E2-B7BC-4854-842D-ACB9E1D8C8D8.jpeg
Views:	845
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	356990Click image for larger version

Name:	1CFA855A-F68E-4A31-9A13-DE7FBA36D31A.jpeg
Views:	833
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	356991Click image for larger version

Name:	BB20653D-7A6D-4959-AC3C-0BEEACC3D6E8.jpeg
Views:	824
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	356992Click image for larger version

Name:	759AE49F-88D2-473D-A69D-B75ADA6A6EFD.jpeg
Views:	858
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	356993Click image for larger version

Name:	5DDFC077-0BFD-491B-9B7E-7144E9D3CDA8.jpeg
Views:	852
Size:	3.05 MB
ID:	356994

Comment

• Greenlivin
            Greenlivin commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmall thanks. It looks like there was quite a bit of growth from week 4.5 to harvest? Iā€™m just trying to get an idea how much these buds can beef up in the last 4-5 weeks. I just ended the 4th week of flower of my first grow.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Depending on strain and environmental conditions they could double in weight. Getting them to this stage is a chore but now going the full distance takes some careful monitoring. Temp(both day and night) pH, humidity, lighting( a big one) nutrients, and watering. Gee, itā€™s basically another 4-5 maybe 6-8 weeks but this is where things get real good. i Seem to noticing that the time it takes to go from crystal clear trichomes to amber heads is taking longer as many as 3 weeks longer so just hang in there and keep looking

• BlueberryGIrl
            BlueberryGIrl commented
            Editing a comment
            those are beautiful flowers.

So FECKING crystally!! WOOT
          This just blows my mind. Itā€™s been drying for 7 days so I decided to sample the fruits of my labour. A great smoke with a great heady buzz. Good for getting lost in thought while dry trimming the rest.
          Attached Files

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that's what I call a Bud, Budd.

• BlueberryGIrl
            BlueberryGIrl commented
            Editing a comment
            beautiful bud. nice colour and the crystals look rich!

Girls came out for a WPM spray and a photo shoot! I have started flushing the Auto Cheese and Northern Lights x Big bud. Im thinking 2 weeks till harvest for them. My 3 AK-47 photos are really big..too big to work on them in the tent..and a pain in the ass getting them in and out of the tent for maintenance.....something else i need to consider for next grow. Anyway, some pics..
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            No matter how big the tent is, if you canā€™t get inside it to bend over a plant and work on it, it IS a pain and as you get older, ouch! Stretching to reach the rear side even in a 4 footer (depth) is painful

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            No kidding pain, I just showed my hubby what I do and he is going to improvise small plant risers on old little skate type wheels. He ask how I don't bump my head on lights going way back trying to lift them out. I'm very very careful and quick, I have a old who cares type of blanket folded in front of tent to set them on, take a few breaths squat and lift to the tub.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal. You have described it perfectly !

homegrown, if you are 2 weeks from harvest, I wouldn't spray them with anything. Is gonna make your weed taste shitty.

Comment

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            homegrown What is it you are using on your WPM spray?

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            hey starramus , im using Lost Coast Plant Therapy for WPM

Here is my latest harvest. The one standing will get the axe today.

Comment

Over the course of growing I try to take a few samples of the progressive change that occurs from seed to harvest.. We have seen many pictures of germination, seedling and beautiful flowers but we dont see too many pictures of MOLD and what it looks like magnified. This happened because it throw my discarded samples into a jar to either dry or toss out based on their maturity under the period I cut and photograph them... In the real size, these are white blotches easily seen by contrast against the green or purple buds.. Here is under magnification

Click image for larger version  Name:	MOLD Dec 14 2019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	295.2 KB ID:	357357Click image for larger version  Name:	Mold DECember 14 2019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	284.3 KB ID:	357358

Comment

• BlueberryGIrl
              BlueberryGIrl commented
              Editing a comment
              cool images.

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              These are great to be able to see what it looks like. I could see how a new grower might think itā€™s a mass of thc and not realize itā€™s mold.

Originally posted by YYCannabis View Post
            So FECKING crystally!! WOOT
            This just blows my mind. Itā€™s been drying for 7 days so I decided to sample the fruits of my labour. A great smoke with a great heady buzz. Good for getting lost in thought while dry trimming the rest.
            Finally finished trimming and jarring. This girl was almost too dry. First jar measured 51% humidity overnight so I pulled some fresh leaves from the garden and stuffed them in the jar to bring humidity back up.

Anyways...useable bud turned out at 146 grams (5.1 oz). Trim and amputations is probably close to another 30g.

Me oh so impressed with that plants output. Click image for larger version

Name:	F0669988-DA0F-4577-A75B-B62F10A1E13B.jpeg
Views:	805
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	357471
            Attached Files

Comment

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              JohnEmad There were four of these to start. But one plant, ā€œRuntyā€, was always sickly and yielded just 20 grams. If she would have developed on par with the other three, 1lb might have been possible.

Farmall Iā€™m certainly going to acknowledge that beginners luck is the biggest part of it. I have one more seed of that strain. Iā€™m thinking of planting it in the spring and see if I get the same results now that Iā€™m a little more experienced.

• DingusKhan
              DingusKhan commented
              Editing a comment
              The best confidence builder is putting pot that you grew up in jars. Now that you've done it, all your grows are going to be so much easier.

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Finally trimmed the third plant. Another 2.5oz now puts me up at almost 12 oz for the 3 plants.

I'm always busy in the garden. Whether its herb, herbs, veggies or flowers I love growing. It's a peace of mind no one can take away. So these lovely ladies are a cross of Gold Lemon I got from Gold Leaf in Colorado 2 years ago. A single seed has given me 2 years of clones and seed crossed with sour diesel, kush and soon to be gold nugget. This is my first flowering of my own crossing. I'm excited to say the least. Looking for the best of the best here and I mean quality. For size reference the air pots are 3 gal. The light is currently 600 watt Metal Halide. Switching to 12/12 and 600 watt HPS in the morning.
            Attached Files
            I bet Bob Marley's mansion
            has a garden in the back
            Where he's growing something special
            Some celestial homemade hash
            we'll sit down on his front porch
            And listen to the angels band
            Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice Woodsman67
              It is always nice to see the fruits of one's labor come full cycle whatever milestone it may be.

• Woodsman67
              Woodsman67 commented
              Editing a comment
              The plant in reveg is the very last living clone from that mother plant. Or more like clone from a clone from the mother plant. I was going to let that be the end of it but this line has consistently proved itself. So I am doing one more cycle. Or 2.

• BlueberryGIrl
              BlueberryGIrl commented
              Editing a comment
              your plants look really healthy and strong. I too am a gardener and chicken keeper. I love both. Getting my hands in the soil, working with nature....I think that this is what is missing in so many peoples lives, that contact with life. anyway, nice grow!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X