No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping I could get a great picture but alas I broke a big branch and nothing would go back to being symmetrical , so you get this lol I only got a third of her trimmed yesterday back at it today
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Damndest hood ornament, I've ever seen 😁

Started weighing last night, as my Boveda packs finally arrived. Looks like the smaller plants fit about 2oz per quart jar! Chahoo! 🤘😎
    Meesta's Grow
    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Started second tent grow September 21. 3 photo AK clones and 2 autos, Cheese and Northern Lights x BigBud. Very slow start having pH issues, but once i got that corrected they seemed to settle in nicely. Have already defoliated a few times while trying to shape the clones. pulled them out for a water and Hard LST session today. I'v noticed an amazing burst of growth in the last week. The photos are now 2 feet wide..so i need to re-arrange the tent. Im running my Viperspectra 600's pretty low,18" thats 4" lower than manufacturers specs(watching close for any burn) just want to compare with last yield(at 22" recommended distance).
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        they look great ,I like that you hung a different light over those young plants well done

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks ojh, that little light has become quite handy. Its a 45w LED Root Farm is the product name. I use it for starting seeds and very early growth..they give off a little warmth and are on adjustable legs/or can be hung above plants I have it over two clones right now..Im not sure when to move them to main grow lights..gonna go search GWE.

Heres my grow.
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Huh? Wait. Where's the weed?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks guys being it was the woods grow I felt it would be smarter if I didn't put amounts out there now when I have chopped my Green house girls you will get to see it all and know the amounts ,As of now I have taken the 6 smallest plants they yielded just over a lb, I'm letting the rest go until they start having issues with the temps ,and I do believe one of them might be a 1 lb by itself

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 You're looking like Santa. Who's the lucky "kid". I guess that's gotta be you!

(L)Bruce Banner (R)Revolution Oct 11 first day of 12/12
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20191012_200706.jpg
Views:	876
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	345102
      Today, 14 days later.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20191025_222015.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	345101
      🔥Happy growing y'all.🔥
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        They were clones, rooted in pots by Sept 3.
        The racks have been a thing of many discussions. I got and do find them at garage sales, I'm up to three as of this spring.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        They look like the racks out of old refrigerators before things became all plastic. https://www.rt.com/shows/documentary...-cola-company/
        Last edited by starramus; 10-27-2019, 06:34 AM.

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Healthy looking plants. Very nice!

Update on my grow. solo test bagseed going strong. a little warm in my closet but doable. The Blue OG is getting fatter and pistols are starting to turn orange. Trichs are stating to get cloudy. Probably another 2-3 weeks left. 1024...well...im just happy it is growing some buds. Struggled with this one, probably bad genetics or old seed it is going to take an extra 2 -3 weeks from Blue OG harvest so it's got a ways. Bruce Banner 3 slowed down a bit but the Sour D is going strong. Those are about 1.5 wks into flower. Im hoping for a green Christmas!!!

Oh and the test clone is budding too between the SD and BB3

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait, we are allowed to practice the solo cups?

😁😂😁

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow how obvious the difference between making holes in your cups and not ,what a great idea

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah oldjarhead100, i was surprised too. I just did it on a whim thinking of air pruning and drainage. Seeds are bagseed so not sure if they are boys or girls. But just germinated until i saw taproot then put directly into the coco. The "Holy" cup dries out faster so i have to water it more but i think that's what is making it grow slightly faster.

They have wire racks like that at Menards. Or something similar. They are stackers for your closet. I'm sure they would work. They are very study.
      i use those Solo cups too. After poking a hole in the bottom they work great for veggie seeds and other types. Sometimes I use the small clear ones. You can see the roots develope. It's kinda interesting. Doesn't take much to amuse me..lol.😃😃😃

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning GardenLady I've never tried clear for my weed seeds I've been told weed roots don't like light so those solo cups are great. Once I tried using those "cow pots" made from manure they were soo hot it fried my tomato starts, you ever seen those or tried them? I wouldn't use them for weed starting at all. FYI It's pretty darn cold here with the breeze feels like in the 30s but still got my one plant 7ft. bent all up folded branches moving from spot to spot. She's sitting on the back porch catching 3hrs of sunshine now there......looking like a turkey harvest LOL

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I came across this Idea while reading a morning chores email they look like they would work great

SoOrbudgal. On the Supersoil web site, they suggest starting the seed in a mix of the super soil and conventional soil and give a demonstration. They do it in clear solocups...BUT that is for the purpose of monitoring the root development in the cup. However, that clear cup is placed inside a color cup and that cup blocks the light. When you wish to check out the root development, you lift out the clear, take a peek and then drop it back inside the other cup as a sleeve. I’ll bet it’s fun to watch those roots invade the cup.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I see what your saying thanks for the tip, never thought of that.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I do something similar, but with old baby food jars. I think I posted it on the forum "somewhere". I make tubes of construction paper to slip over the jars to keep out the unwanted light. Tubes easily slip off for monitoring. I use this method mainly for clones where root development is more critical.
        Last edited by starramus; 10-29-2019, 05:45 AM.

Lol Budgal I usually only plant veggie plants in the clear cups. But Farmall had a great idea.

Comment

Farmall what is the super soil web site address please ,great idea with the cups

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 www.kindsoil.com

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks I didn't relies you were talking about kind good stuff there Ive had good luck with it this year I made super soil from the gwe recipe and it worked great

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 if you don’t mind.... did you use the amazon links recipe and how much soil did you make ? How long did you let it compost for?

Ok my fall's harvest including my Afghan & Lebanese hash.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Then I'm not as savvy as I should be.
          I saw a guy in Afghanistan(?) on a video who started with a big ball of what I assumed was hash. He worked it in his hand and over a propane flame until he had a thin, plate size piece that he sandwiched before sealing in plastic.
          I had also assumed there was a mild heating process and compression to turn their (extraction method) kief into the plate. The non-bubble hash I've had has either been green hash or a piece broken off a block. I understand compressed kief being green. Not the block hash being brown. Also balls of hash that are kneadable. Scissor hash, finger hash, bubble hash, dry sift, beard hash I understand, too.

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmbuck I'm sorry if you already talked about this.
          How did you prepare your colas? If left whole, what do you do after hashing them? I guess same question if you break up or grind.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard I used only the top buds to produce my hash, no leaves etc. ... So no green substances in my hash. I let my buds aged for several weeks in a mason jars, after I extracted my kief using a sifter box, then I let the kief age for several more weeks before making my hash. Once completed I stored my left-over buds to produce a cream for my wife. 50% organic coconut oil and 50% of the remaining bud. Hope it answer your question . Cheers FarmBuck.

So my first plant in 2 years is getting close to harvest time. Probably a week or two...feels like ive been saying that for a week or two . Trichs are all cloudy and just barely a hint of amber. She stretched more than i anticipated but she has some good size colas for a 250w hps. The last couple weeks are the hardest to wait!

Comment

Damn Tersky, you trying to show us up? Them are some ass kicking plants my friend.

Comment

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            No way man! Im just excited! It's been a while since i grew last and im just glad they turned out ok! And thanks!

third try with some experimental bagseed, I polinized, it smell amazing, yet I haven't got a big yield like other people here. and I think is ready to be harvest
          Pura Vida!!

Comment

• LordD
            LordD commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.furley yeah, thanks

Gingerbeard lol wut, if you want to come to my country it's up to you lol, and thanks

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            LordD, buddy, as long as you're driving (I don't fly) and can handle my dog... Gotta oil up my Fiscars.

• LordD
            LordD commented
            Editing a comment
            Gingerbeard well shit, I have no car nor license

First time grow (GSC), yes I overfed about a week or so ago which resulted in a little burn on a few of the leaf tips but around that I think she's doing fine. Only running with AN Ph perfect Micro, Grow, Bloom and Calmag under a 900w Vipaspectra reflector on Veg atm. Tried an Australian Root conditioner a few days back which left my reservoir frothy and smelling so kicked that to the curb and I'm waiting for Tarantula to turn up. I'm in the process of buying the line of AN additives so still not sure if it's meant to look like that or not but seems to be growing fine at the moment. If anyone can see any issues I'm very open to advice and tips

Is it normal for the early leaves to droop and never sort of come back again? Should I trim all the leaves that are at the bottom? These are the things making me think atm.
          Last edited by Jayco47; 11-06-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Tersky
            Tersky commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks good to me! Hard to see the state of the leaves with the purple light but she looks like she is doing fine. A little drooping on the lower leaves usually isnt anything serious. If it were my plant, i'd remove the bottom leaves eventually but not until i start shaping the plant. I usually wait until it has 5 nodes before doing any shaping.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X