No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.furley , sorry to be a little dense.... what kind of history makes this “plant” have 263 days under its belt? Is it a clone generator? Or something

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      so you never bloomed her you just stripped the vegetation off of her

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100
      Correct. She grows and I cut it back, take clones when I need.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      what a great idea to keep her on the smaller side ,with perfect size shoots ,Thanks this one goes into the production book lol

Mr.furley that's a beauty, very healthy, an thick stock.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Trying to fit in two more flushes...one of the AK's seems to have ripened faster than the other 2..Same seed pack,same grow program, but looks too be at least a week ahead of her sisters. Trichomes are turning amber.. thanks everyone for all your help! I'm hooked...got a new grow started already! hg
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

A very satisfying feeling...nice ! I had 2 AK48 from Nirvana and both gave me a test of patience...one stayed runted and the other started very slowly but within 3 weeks caught up to other strains doing very well. the runted one turned out to be a very small male and thus, destroyed

Comment

The Bush aka Raspberry Cough has been harvested.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            very pretty good yield what did it give you for weight

Hey Mr.furley, I'm going to harvest two AK photos tomorrow...how would i go about continuing one OR two of these girls into a clone producer? How much veg do i need to leave on the stems? I have a new grow starting so maybe i can keep one of these plants as a clone machine like yours. thanks hg.
          Canna Coco/perlite
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Amnesia XXL and sweet Trainwreck at day 64. You can't really tell which one the XXL is, can you? They both look to be the same size to me 😂

Kush auto and 6 shooter at day 29.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190918_061909075_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	689.2 KB
ID:	339378

Name:	IMG_20190918_061858410_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	975.9 KB
ID:	339379
          Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            XXL is right!!! Hoping my WW XXL will get similarly giant lol

This is a Cinderella xx she is my problem child , she started to get Bud rot a week ago ,its only a couple of small spots everyday , I have probably cut off an ounce dry weight ,( when it hits the stem we have found that you need to cut below it) the bright side is all the bud about the rot is still good as you can see she still has a few left on her lol
          Last edited by oldjarhead100; 09-24-2019, 04:03 AM.
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I believe we have begun the entry into the harvest window

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	339679

Name:	
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	339680

Name:	
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	339681

Name:	
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	339682

Name:	
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	339684

Name:	
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	339685

Name:	
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	339686

Name:	
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	339687

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              you got a few weeks left but dam nice trics

Those beat mine, billyboy. Although I'm good with mine.
            Big Bertha made it to 46". The sugar leaves scintillate like little tiny people with mirrors. With a light squeeze of any two buds my thumb and forefinger are sticky enough to pick up a piece of kitchen paper. The Berthettes have also added a little in cola height. Not as sugary.
            I don't know if I want to add this to my signature. I've had to put the three in the bathroom to flower. The boxes were doing great until they started tearing at the corners. Any paper product that is made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper, and is meant to be further recycled into more 100% post-consumer recycled products, is not meant to last. No matter how much duct tape you use.The Berthettes have gotten too cumbersome to move in and out of the tent. The upside is my bathroom smells like berry sorbet in the morning.
            Oh yeah. I have to have this stuff harvested no later than Oct 21. With the law suits flying around because of the shoddy work that went into this building, the city is coming out to do their own inspection. I still have the boxes and to work with if it isn't time.
            Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-03-2019, 08:39 PM.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Thank you Everybody!! First time grow and i couldnt be happier! Had some hiccups along the way, but after finding GWE halfway thru..... just over1LB of dried bud!!! Autos came off mid sept and photos came down end of month. Im hooked!! got another grow started, in my garage,going into winter, its not going well, nutrient/root problems stunted growth,slow seedlings getting cooler, gotta start managing temps, lol...challenge accepted!! i'll be asking for help lol homegrown.
              Canna Coco/perlite
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice haul.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                nice nugs you should be thrilled

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                thanks Mr.furley and jarhead100, you can give yourselves a pat on the back as well. i know early on i had some questions/problems, and the input and ideas that came out of this great forum and all the people willing to help with advice. priceless! I have tested all three autos,(white widow,blueberry,and Amnesia) Gotta say..the White Widow knocked it outa the park! Gave some to a buddy to try....texted me like 20 min later and said this is Grade A 5 star shit!!! Lol, i know dat! And oldjarhead100, not sure if you remember my purple kush weirdo plants..were growing slowly and odd. You said to carry on with them, might just be surprised..well i did and thats the black bud in the pic...Crazy colors, pop the lid of the jar and it smells like wine!!! the purple color soaks into the paper too.. and to think i almost gave up on her....

Harvest day! The first two pictures are Little Bertha and Mini Bertha Me. They gave me the fifth picture. Few of the nugs are fat and tight. Most are somewhat skinny. I'm pretty sure it's a sativa by the super thin leaves.
              The third picture is the late Big Bertha. The fourth picture is her givings. The nugs are fat, tight, sticky, and stinky. Only 5%ish went into the trash can. Mostly large fan leaves and some pesky little ones with no trichs on the tips. Otherwise I got a boat load of sugar trim.
              Woo-hoo!
              Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-12-2019, 09:12 AM.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                That is very nice mate

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                well done, what do you mean only 95%went in trash?

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooops. I did my math wrong. 5% went in the trash. Probably less. Making an edit.

Wow homegrown. That's quite the haul. How many plants did you have??? Gingerbeard that's looks awesome.

Comment

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey GardenLady, I had three photo and 4 auto plants for this grow.. The AK photos were LST hard from start and all three produced a nice table top of buds. Probably 3 times the yield from the autos.

I had a pretty full tent for my first grow..started with three photo AK-47(big pots) then added three auto flower 1 month into grow. then put in two purple kush that really struggled and didnt produce much at all.
              Canna Coco/perlite
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice and full but still has good air flow and bud separation. What size space is that?

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                Its my old ice fishing shanty ha. 4w x6L x 6H. It worked really good so im not gonna be ice fishing in this this winter.. its got another grow going now!

Click image for larger version  Name:	closeup.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.28 MB ID:	341893Click image for larger version  Name:	Out 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.54 MB ID:	341894 Last weekend for this plant of 4 for my outdoor grow this summer, she is from a Tangy Dream strain! This seed suffered a catastrophic crushing at its birth. I was shaking the glass trying to get the seed out and I somehow managed to crush it like a pancake. I decided to throw it in and the cup to germinate anyways. it did but she was always behind her bigger sister, that is until the last 3/4 weeks ago when this one just started fattening right up! she's a beauty now!

This was my tent on Wednesday. The 2 girls in the front are Femenized Auto Skittzles and the 2 in the back are femenized White Widows and they are 60 days old at the time of these pics. Click image for larger version  Name:	tent.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.15 MB ID:	341896
              Click image for larger version  Name:	close 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.72 MB ID:	341895

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X