No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Anonymass that just passed 90 days. It is supposed to be a 70 to 80 day plant. Took 70 days before any blooms appeared, as long as they keep building I won't interfere.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Copy that viandy I have/had autos outdoors doing the same i'm over 90 on one right now. Patience weed growers

Easy made canopy without even trying - 2 Chemdog and Candy Kush Click image for larger version

Name:	20190807_140921.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	328494Click image for larger version

Name:	20190807_140908.jpg
Views:	793
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	328495
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• WizardsNThings
      WizardsNThings commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you like that Optic 4? Looking to upgrade my LEDs and checking out some options. Quite the output on that

gonna be a full house soon
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Boy oh boy contact high in that tent come full flower LOL

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Y' know, I get excited to think I might pull an ounce and a half out of my tent. Your tent looks bigger than my apartment.

Moving along through the flower cycle here. Bushes are gettin bushy!
    Meesta's Grow
    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice looking IPA.

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Good looking plant Rastamarijuana
      Welcome to the forum.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome good looking girl and I like the pot , I hope theirs holes in the bottom lol

Thx ☘️ for the welcome, hoping for a pollen free, heavy harvest season for all 🔥

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen brother to a pollen free grow!

Started to work on one of the perpetual grows so here are three week old under 600w cfl’s. I was hoping to have another set of LED strips up and running for veg by week 2... HOPING. So , they’re still under the cfls and growing wildly again Blueberry Gum (seedsman) Click image for larger version

Name:	76D1286C-EF50-4B07-B0E4-E3D047E34FA7.jpeg
Views:	840
Size:	363.6 KB
ID:	329233

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      The Wyze camera seems to show burnt tips and edges but they are fully green

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!!!

Fully cured

Comment

Black Jack by Nirvana.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        What a damn fine leaf kingfish quite Buddhist in it`s way

Three and a half weeks to go for my Blue Dream One. Happy with the quality...not so impressed with he quantity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190811_090607[1].jpg
Views:	746
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	329529

Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
      IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
      Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
      GH Maxi Series-DWC
      Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
      - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
      - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        It still looks great HappyDaze, sometimes I get a less than average yield but if the smokes good i'm happy.

Second run with the Blue Dream is looking better than the first...12 days since 12/12 flip and the four clones are almost done stretching.

Name:	20190811_090515[1].jpg
Views:	761
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	329531Click image for larger version

Name:	20190811_090520[1].jpg
Views:	734
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	329532

This is the first time I've tried a screen in the tent. What a pain in the assets...I've got it attached to the tent poles. Next run it's getting modified to attach to the rez cover so it's easier to move and adjust.
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC

GH Maxi Series-DWC

Comment

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not a fan of the screen either. I'm going with the plant yo-yos this grow

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        In the tent, I could probably just bend this strain without any training aids at all, it's compact and sturdy. I've put a screen over just about everything I've grown for years and old habits die hard. Might be time for a re-think.

My forest in a bucket is down to the final three from a start of fifteen seeds. All 10 Meds-Web plants were male or stunted. The 5 TGA GSCx yielded one male, one weak female and three good looking females that I'll take clones from next week. By the time the clones have set roots, I should be done with the first Blue Dream run and they'll have a home. Not sure whether I'll keep the moms going in soil or discard them.

Name:	20190811_094014[1].jpg
Views:	772
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	329536

Kinda proud of the FIM cut below...it worked perfectly. Double the nodes in the same grow time compared to a simple top.

Name:	20190811_094030[1].jpg
Views:	770
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	329537
      400W HPS Mag Ballast
      GH Floro - DWC

GH Maxi Series-DWC

Comment

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr.furley. I'm having more fun gardening now than ever before. Removing the stealth pressure makes it easier. I would never have put a plant outside pre-legalization. And indoors, if they got a little warm this summer, I just left the grow room or tent door opened. I was so paranoid about odor previously, that they would have just been left to suffer through the hot spells.

• MeestaFeesha
        MeestaFeesha commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you there bud! I still worry and get paranoid, then to have people who don't/haven't ever smoked tell me "it's legal, who cares?". Still want to be a good neighbor so I'm working on more plants for smell mitigation...but yea, it's nice not needing stealth!

You're FIM looks great, the water in the photo tripped me out though.🤘😎

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right about looking after your neighbors and It's important to respect the situation you're in. I hated other people's smells when I lived in a condo...don't want to smell someone's cigs, dinner, animals or their stanky grow either.

Friends/Family that come by always take selfies in the garden, tried my hand at it after watching my sister laugh while doing the same.

Gotta remember the plants are about 3' off the ground until their top soil, I'm 5'10". Call me Seymour, these are my monster plants and the garden is my 'Little Shop of Horrors' 🤘😋 hehehe.
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks great Meesta my WW are about 6ft I sure hope they stop growing taller and focus on growing budlets they are in preflower couple days ago I think fri. I changed up the feed to more PK GH flora nova bloom is what I use. I give that and some Epsom salt and molasses I mix it all up and give 2 gal. per 10gal container real slow pour so it doesn't run out the sides. But your doing so well with your grow not many issues at all seems. My other plants are Mamma Mia seedsman seeds and they are huge i'm thinking of super cropping the one in 30gal. pot just to force it a bit and get prepared for another finish in my greenhouse. I think it's going to be another 1lb producer by the way it going. Not to thrilled about the critical kush it's rather wimpy had very rough start and slow grower. Then theres the Burnt Cookie looking hopefully girlie. This strain is from reg. seeds (no fem version) so it's looking positive but it had better kick in else it's been a waste for me. Have fun in the sun.

• MeestaFeesha
        MeestaFeesha commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Gah, I can imagine I'd be the same if I hadn't trained these ladies.You don't mean move the 30gal pot inside to the greenhouse? I hope it's already in there 🤘😋.

Just switched my GG4 ladies to 12/12 last week, this is my second indoor grow using Nextlight Mega in 4x4 tent with GH nutes and Roots 707 soil...
      4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the forum sgiacomo
        Good looking setup.

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking plants... are you using the General Organics full lineup or just some components? The Roots RO707 soil isn't something I'm familiar with, but it sure looks like it's worked well in veg.

I want to try another small soil grow this winter and choosing a base soil is challenging....so many choices.

Im using General Hydroponics not General Organics but to answer your question I’m using the “simple program” with a few tweaks. I used Roots Organics Formula 707 in my first grow and it worked out well so I’m using it again. I’ve read it is not as “hot” as some soils.
      4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, I assumed you were using organic ferts with the RO707. Curious, what made you use salt based ferts with an organic mix? Again, your plants look great and I've got an extra gallon of G.H. FloraGro and a half gallon each of Micro and Bloom, so maybe I'll try it too. The G.O. box I have is almost gone.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X