No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not very impressive compared to the rest of yours, but it’s my first grow so I’m happy 😊
    My 12 day old purple queen auto

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      That's only my second grow. I'm on 4 now. Just stay here, read the tutorials and listen. This system works. Good luck.
      She looks right on track too..
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 09-04-2020, 03:34 PM.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      All of us had our first grow at one point in time. All that matters is that you learn as much as you can from this one. As one guy said to me during my first grow- the goal is to have fun and learn, if you end up with smokable bud that’s just a cherry on top!

Week 3 after 12/12 will start tomorrow 👍🏻
    9x Fat banana 🍌
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200817_094557 GSC clones.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	445024Click image for larger version

Name:	20200905_133946.jpeg
Views:	466
Size:	931.3 KB
ID:	445025Click image for larger version

Name:	20200905_134418.jpeg
Views:	528
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	445026
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        4 Girl Scout Cookie clones on 8/17 first pic. The porch tent on 9/5 same clones transplanted except shortly there will be only 3 clones as we finally saw our friend @DingusKahn and his wife yesterday eve. He had some smoke from the original GSC mom? Very smooth in joints so i'm passing the genes back to him LOL. Hey can you see me now? LOL tried to take one of the outdoor Thai with me our hairs are the same color!! hee heee Enjoy the day

Final post on the White Widow cross that Exotic Seeds calls Gypsy Widow. Growing a big plant has been fun and I learned alot.
      At 4.5 months from start to finish it produced well but took a long time. Unless the large plant is outdoors it is a bit of pain to look after and moving it, training etc is difficult. Otherwise this plant was easy to grow, keep healthy and produced some strong smoke. Happy I did it.
      All in all I will stick to smaller plants in smaller pots that finish faster.
      Total harvest was in 3 stages over 12 days.
      Wet weight 3015 grams.
      Dry weight 403 grams or 14.4 oz's
      13 jars.

Name:	20200906_092735_resized.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	545.1 KB
ID:	445088

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        14oz off one plant indoors is one hell of a grow!

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Holy crap what a yield ! 403 gram.
        This is the weight what I’m expecting on all my 9x fat bananas, all together 😅😅

Congratulations on the harvest for sure !!

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        good thing we like pickles around here. lol

Seedstockers Wedding Cake and GG#4 photos. week 5 flowering.
      Moved them into the 4x4 tent with a few white widow clones to finish. They are healthy and flowers building nicely. The GG#4 has gotten larger but they both should produce well if all goes according to plan.
      Switched to Remo Nutrients for the last 2 weeks until harvest to use up the last of this nutrient as it is getting older. No change in the plants I can detect. cruise control until harvest I hope.

Name:	20200906_083937_resized.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	798.5 KB
ID:	445103Click image for larger version

Name:	20200906_084019_resized.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	742.1 KB
ID:	445104Click image for larger version

Name:	20200906_084024_resized.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	753.0 KB
ID:	445105Click image for larger version

Name:	20200906_084132_resized.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	560.7 KB
ID:	445106Click image for larger version

Name:	20200906_084153_resized.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	449.0 KB
ID:	445107
      NebulaHaze This last picture shows possible TMV(Tobacco mosaic Virus) on the GG#4.
      Been present from maybe the 3rd set of leaves but the plant has shown no ill effects from this that I can tell.

Name:	20200906_084207_resized.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	445108

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow that’s a lot of tops.. what size is the pot ?

Most of mine have 6-8 main buds on each plant. But they are already quite big. So I’m hoping for some big colas of course.
        But I think I need to make them 8-10 next time I think.

And thank you !

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to to end up with 20 to 30 tops. lol. Decided on less tops getting bigger colas instead. Pot size for these photoperiods is 7 gallon fabric

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Roger that 😎👍🏻Almost same size as me

Well when i get TMV not a whole lot you can do. Good thing is seems to not impact the grow by much mine seems to stay to one side of the plant but buds seem OK? I have not gotten it this year. Last summer i did. Great looking tent once again JohnEmad
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        This is my second plant in my grows with those markings and it has not spread to other plants and I doubt it has affected the yield or quality that I can tell.

Blue Steel ladies I’m ready to flip to 12/12 after defoliating and lollipopping tomorrow. Hoping for some good results!
      Attached Files
      4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal! I lost about six weeks on four clones that were just unhealthy and never could get them back. So I started over with these Blue Steel from a different source. It’s a cross between Blueberry OG and The Cube.

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice Grow Brother!
        Quick Question my seedling have have been under the CFLs 2 plants for 12 days And 2 other plants for 6 days ... I wanna throw the Big led light switch is it toon soon

• sgiacomo
        sgiacomo commented
        Editing a comment
        420chicano thanks! I almost always start from clones and immediately place them under my Nextlight Mega once they’re rooted and potted. In other words, in my experience it’s never too soon other than extra energy usage

Starting week 7, day 43 My WW Auto girls finally needed watering. The two I flushed went 7 days since their flush. Runoff is better now…5.8-6.1 pH range. Quarter strength Bloom added every watering. Too light? Still Stretching 1” a day. ~29” tall. Hopefully my 7’ closet is enuf. They don’t seem to like when the light gets <24”. They look happy and have budlets now. Are they slow or am I antsy?
      Last edited by Cheesy; 09-07-2020, 03:43 PM.
      3x3' space in back of closet
      VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
      Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
      Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
      Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
      1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        in bloom you cant see the growth that you can in veg so it seems like its taking forever ,the hardest 2 weeks of a growers life is letting them finish lol

peyote gorilla, seedsman

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I know you been struggling with pests as usual but that is still a fine looking plant

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        nothing wrong with that one ,whats the fencing for around the pot I know pests right lol what kind of pests

About 1/2 way done cleaning this grapefruit. Had to chop her early. You can see in the pix some of the spots where the rot hit. I cut a bunch of branches off in the field.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall As a norm, when we catch it on a plant well cut it out and everything close. Rot travels. It’s really only a problem on density. Every year here in Kentucky I’ve dealt with it, minus a yr here n there. It did piss me off about this grapefruit tho. The trichomes are barely cloudy and it still had another month of growth left. Funny thing is how in my bathroom where it hanging and the door open, it’s so strong smelling that I can literally taste it! It’s no record breaker, but it’s the biggest cola I’ve ever had in almost 30 yrs. I’m even throwing my mom into the mix where she’s been growing for 60 yrs and it’s the biggest for her too...lol.
        Hope you’re doing well bro

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd All is ok..thanks.. this is the only Autoflower in the bunch. I Should have chopped it 3 weeks ago but the trichs were just not ready. I’d also never have gone outdoors were it not for the power outage but the sunlight did a damn nice job swelling the flowers only the rain and nighttime humidity worked against it. Great feeling when it comes together

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have found over the years that when I see bud rot I cut the kola off below the rot this kinda stops it from spreading ,then I process the bud and use it , we have taken whole plants do to rot its no fun anyway you look at it

All done and have my shake and leaves in trays for making honey hash this winter once all plants are done.
      Attached Files

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        You got a more in detail formula? Seems easy. So you just shoot the butane through the tube and the honey comes out the other side? You just fill it with trim? I just got some bubblebags

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats what I call wax and we do a run every fall but its so dangerous we do it outside still we do it every year ,I love the stuff if you get it to wax consistence then you can weigh it out and cook with it I must say 3.5 grams makes 4 dozen ass kickin cookies lol
        that being said have you tried bubble hash ,I just got one of those mini washers and I'm getting ready to run a bunch of stuff watch the tutorial on it ,it works great and is so much safer lol

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Yeah, I’ll make it on my porch under my ceiling fan and definitely not smoking...lol. I’ve never had bubble hash. I give my hash away. My neighbor is buying the canisters this winter when I make it and I’m giving him 75% and saving 25% for another friend of mine.

the girls hit 2 weeks on Sunday so it was time to train them again heres a before and after
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Those little washing machines with the bubble bags are awesome!!
        I wash mine 3 times and get really nice bubble hash.
        i even tried grinding and washing this jar of roaches I had since I just can’t stand smoking them. They turned out pretty good too!!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have one just waiting to have the time to try it lol

Got my Blue Steel ladies defoliated and lollipopped. Switching to 12/12 tonight!
        4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          they are looking great ,Have you read the tutorial on increasing yields by defoliating at specific times in the grow .it works I've been doing it for awhile now .There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing it differently,just sharing what I've learned

• sgiacomo
          sgiacomo commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 thanks! Yes I’ve read the tutorial. It’s very helpful and such a great resource!

Despite the fact I have some kind of soil bugs, all plants are still stacking up and looking good.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X