Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. So total I have 19quarts full. Whatever that weighs. I just hope it's enough to get to next harvest. I'm starting seeds tonight.

• Indelacio
    replied
    An add on to my last post, the stems I've collected from my plants since I started growing.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I really like Gelato strains and look what you got for all the work you put into her. Great yields nothing wrong in my view so enjoy your grow

• Indelacio
    replied
    Harvested my Gelato today, I realized I spent way more time than was necessary to create the manifold. Will try to do better next time, but for now I got plenty to burn for a few months.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    really nice results....looks like you did a great job with trimming leading up to your harvest.

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    I don't ever weigh my flowers when done. It's ALL personal, so it doesn't matter how much they weigh. I did get 5quarts of strawberry banana somango, 3 quarts of sundae punch, & 3quarts of mimosa evo. The others are still drying.

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    They are 5gal pots. I wet trim sometimes and dry trim sometimes. I did try and remove the dry leaves and Any fans

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Well I'm going to grow a few more different strains Smallgrow , dry & cure it and then I'll be able to run some testing side by side.
    Grow Room getting a make-over atm for a two plant setup for a 4x4 canopy.. If I end up with any auto seeds I may run one or two through the photos veg period.
    Let's see

• Smallgrow
    commented on 's reply
    Only 42 jars left ! Oh no, what are you gonna do 😆
    Looks yummy , love the citrus.

• Smallgrow
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice work. I’d love to hear the dry/trimmed weigh when you done.
    Is that a 5g pot or bigger ?

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Well and truly into it.
    Only got 42 jars left. A few more off to new homes this weekend too.
    It's got a nice citrus and subtle pine flavour. Getting good reviews.
    I am hoping one of them is the mango but who knows. It may be, as I suspect, the plant gives you more of the soils properties than the marketing department description used by seed sellers, what that means for coco and nutes I am only just learning but citrus seems to be common given my citric acid pH down I'm using.

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    Let's smoke some.

• Bluey
    replied
    Cure going well
    62%RH 21⁰C
    Main harvest around May 1st so more than 9 weeks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20230708_161654.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.50 MB ID:	599432
    Last edited by Bluey; 07-08-2023, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    That is one fine grow HobbitGDF

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    They look delicious

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X