Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I won't be supporting those responsible for domestic abuse and support and encourage all to call it out. It takes courage.

On another note, if any person reading this has a tendency towards violence or abusing family or partners, seek help!

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    It's still alive and appears to be growing a bit. It was treated the same as 3 other seeds from the same plant and they are doing fine, no issues. They are up to 5th or 6th leaf now and 3 times the size. I'll keep it going for a bit and see what happens. I suspect it was stress induced as I did push them early with light and nutes.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Having been on the receiving end of such violence for 43yrs i finally had him sent to jail and we divorced. All is good i'm blessed with a great family and friends who've supported me emotionally through the nightmare.
    Now back to your gigantic grow LOL my goodness how the hell do you do it. It's a love i know just growing natures bounty keeps me healthy and my mind hopefull. Karma is good

• Going2fast
    replied
    Day 25 since flip for the ladies. Back left to right. Slurricane #7, masterpiece, raising cane,
    front
    Josh og x ogd tester from in house, climax from the domestic violence asshole, trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato tester from fisherman.
    Quick reference. The owner of Beleaf was recently exposed to be a piece of shit. He was caught on video cursing and then striking his at the time 18 year old girlfriend. He is 47. It's all over YouTube. Just look up beleaf domestic violence. WARNING it's hard to listen to. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240211_135736083_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.32 MB ID:	614038 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240211_133749553_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.87 MB ID:	614039 He then attempted to clear it up by saying she stole money from him. Most of the seed banks have dropped him. North Atlantic is donating all proceeds of the sale of their stock of seeds from him to domestic violence charities. I encourage you to not give this dirtbag a dime of your money.
    Last edited by Going2fast; 02-11-2024, 02:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Will that grow again?

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Could be stress from a bit to early nutes

• Rootsruler
    commented on 's reply
    Stressed

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    A biological misfit. Give it a Darwin award.

• Bluey
    replied
    Ok. What's going on with this?

It's a Red CBD x AK47 auto

Has it gone to flower?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240210_094207.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	613942

Apial growth has stopped...wasn't me. Honest.

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    Look great!

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Beautiful .

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    Week 3 of flowering starts this weekend 😁✌️

Name:	IMG_1044.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	613912

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Man they look healthy!

• HobbitGDF
    replied

Name:	20240207_140800.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	4.66 MB
ID:	613835
    Day 3 since flip. Growdots are doing great job keeping them healthy.

Leave a comment:

• 12HourPower
    commented on 's reply
    Yo grow no show bro 🤔

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X