Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Try a teaspoon/gal for starters, not a tablespoon. I often fick that up.
    Temps and humidity (RH a tad low for this stage but not a problem) are good but you will need to progressively bring the temps down as flowering progresses to 70-72⁰F in late flower and you will find if you are using a dehumidifier it will be working much harder in late flower and will push temps up. I lost control of temps here in late flower because of that. 75⁰F and 42%RH and my plants were a tad stressed and not as healthy as I wanted so ended up harvesting about 2 weeks prior to ideal. I've got an AC 3 times the size for my next grow I will drop in if it happens again. I had big buds.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    CORRECTION!
    I just checked my notes.
    A tablespoon per gallon may be too much at this stage.
    Try a teaspoons/gallon for starters and you can always up it a little as the grow advances.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Great idea. Epsom salt is super cheap and easy to find. Just make sure it's not perfumed or with added chemicals. I think you should be adding more of the grow formula instead of bloom. The leaves could be darker green and it's going to stretch so it's going to need the nitrogen

• jamaicajoe
    replied
    Yes oscillating fan, rh 50 temp 81. I’ll give the epsom salt a try!

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Use Epsom Salts for your Mag additive, about a tablespoon per gallon should be plenty. You're addressing the slight loss of pigment (the little yellow stripes you can see on some leaves) with that. What are your temps and RH? Do you have a light breeze moving through the plant?

• jamaicajoe
    replied
    I do not have any cal mag. I can add some nitrogen. Currently adding Bloom from Advanced Nutrients.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    The curling "taco leaves" are not really an issue. Most of the time it's just genetic. To me it looks like it's starting to lack magnesium. Still early but being soil you gotta do something before it gets out of hand. Are you using calmag? I would raise the dose a bit. Could use the extra nitrogen too.

• jamaicajoe
    replied
    Can anyone tell me how she’s doing? OG Kush, auto femm, 10 gallon fabric pot, happy frog soil, advanced nutrients, 2x2x5 grow tent, SF1000 led. The light is about 15” above. 18/6 lights. 1000ml of pH’d water, watering every other day. Some of the newer leaves are curling on the edges.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Happy Thursday. Had to clip 2 buds off of tattoine cuz of the white fuzzy stuff. Temps and humidity are brutal right now. We still kicking though. Sugar cane 1, 2, and 3 are killing it. Ghost train haze is beautiful but will be ripping outdoors soon. She's gotta ways to go. I'm thinking 3 more weeks for the rest..... hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Managed to wiggle and jiggle and twist the girls out of the tent for a check-up. That's a lot of fun... Cookies and cream is showing off some nice bud development and retaining a decent size and structure. Gelato on the other hand is all over the place. Extremely LARGE for my 6 foot tent. The tall stems that were bent over have exploded with buds. Shes still stretching 5 weeks after flip!. Think im gonna be using every yoyo i have on this one.

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    LMFAO is very terpy. It's almost just like the QUIKZ
    Amazing

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    The s.c I have worked with runs about 12 - 14 wk..I have a blueberry x (s.c x c.c.k) this summer and she is the last to start flirting with flowering..The s.c was still the main pheono type when she was crossed with c.c.k but this time she is growing like blueberry between the nodes but I think she still has the s.c scent...It has always been really nice weed...

• Mollisol
    replied
    Last of the clones taken from my last grow. 2 LMFAO and 3 Durban Poison. Sadly lost my runtz muffin. What a bummer. Lol!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230901_230134.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	5.16 MB
ID:	603521

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    I like the colors in that last plant.

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    I think your going to happy with SF1000. I have had great results with them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X