Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. Too many trees now.

• Smallgrow
        Smallgrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya I feel ya guys , I had to give up this year on the outdoor at my place. Just not enough sun to balance my Canadian growing season. I’m having a buddy grow them who has more sun but it’s been a struggle too

2 weeks since flip. 1 ayahuasca purple and 3 clones.

Introduced 3 more clones for sea of green grow.

Propagation looking good.
      Attached Files

Comment

Green crack Click image for larger version

Name:	17259990664914718396113605466031.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	630978

Comment

Hey Furley. Here's an outside grow in NY. Bubba x Chiquita,Bubba Dream Diesel ,Bubba x Chiquita, Charolettes Web C Click image for larger version

Name:	20240911_113417.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	631049 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240911_113400.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	631050 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240911_113409.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	631051 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240911_113335.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	631052 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240911_113303.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	631053 bd.

Comment

Dried enough for masons. I don't like giving out my final weight, I've kept that to myself. But I'm going to make an exception this time. Because if my time is limited by bad news from my colonoscopy coming up within the next 2 weeks at least I shared what I did....Pics are in time intervals. Final weight was 6.76 ozs dry weight for 2 plants in a 2x4 tent and less than 90 days from germination to harvest. Germinated June 14th.And I tried it after 4 days drying and no curing and it's good...Narcotic level pain relief. Sorry they are not in order but you can put 2 and 2 together. Peace...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Smallgrow
              Smallgrow commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice and 90 days wow. Well done

More pics...
            Attached Files

Comment

Apple Fritter auto. Closing in on week eleven.
              Attached Files

Comment

Buds falling over and total neglect to this area of the grow. I cannot access it as my room is overflowing with flowers and foliage. Excess of nutes looks like the issue with the clam shelling of leaves on these, probably P &/or K.

Having said that the buds are a good size with maybe 3 or 4 weeks to go. Hopefully they don't mold up as quite a few are resting on top of each other.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240914_034111.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	3.59 MB
ID:	631258

This bud below is from the 1st plant to enter the room and is a couple of weeks ahead of the other four plants in the above pic.

It fell over more than a month ago but seems to enjoy it. It's bulked up nicely and looks pretty good to me. I can't see the trichomes on it but it looks more of a dirty color than the white it looked a couple of weeks ago so I'm guessing she is ambering up.

Name:	20240914_033922.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	631259

Temps 22⁰C day 22⁰C night. VPD 1.1 to 1.3 EC 1.6 pH 6.1 to 6.2 RH 38 to 46% PPFD not sure over there but lower than I'd like.

This grow was a bit of an experiment just to see if I could bring to harvest a grow I lost control of in the veg cupboards that were 6ft tall and squashed against the light. I'll know soon enough when I jar them how they coped. 5 large plants is too much for me to keep RH down where I would like, especially an overgrown mess like this.

They are drinking much less now which is helping a lot with the RH.
                Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
                Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
                Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
                Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
                Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
                Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
                Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey View Post
                  This one is coming along nicely.
                  Mum says go jump Gingerbeard

Name:	20240908_210410.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	630772

Temps 22⁰C day 21.5⁰ night RH 40% night 45% day EC 1.8

Does it get much better?

Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel Franklin
                  She looks a bit better after placing her in between the two lights and right in front of the door "I have to leave open do to design flaw" - Short tents require so much more c.f.p.m air flow it is easy to overlook the intake...

The other beast is a c.c.k "for Franklin"
                  Attached Files

Comment

• changeofpace2014
                    changeofpace2014 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    looks like this was placed at end of thread...not sure what happened - the rest of Bluey's post was truncated...A few follow up pic for comparison with the cup / over heat issue, maybe too much light.

• Bluey
                    Bluey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've got a small to medium amount of yellow fringeing on the fans on the buds.. Light doesn't seem to matter. I've dropped nutes back to 1.6 EC now

So it's the leaves on the buds cupping badly, mostly the mid to big fans but only on the buds...bud height from Light doesn't matter, 600 to 1000ppfd doing the same thing then they start to yellow off along the edges....like a progressive nute burn but not sure

Buds look good though. Not long to go either here. I'll drop nutes back a fraction more but waiting on the others to catch up.
                    Last edited by Bluey; 09-14-2024, 09:02 AM.

• Bluey
                    Bluey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You've got a few.nice very large buds there. Not seeing the cupping I'm getting but a bit more burn going on....that's a big bud you have there

Day 67/8 since first flip. At day 11 after flip I flipped back to veg for almost a week of 18/6 at around 350PPFD then flipped back to 12/12 and slowly raised it.

Mix of clear cloudy and amber trichomes. Mostly clear.

Love the blues in the light

Edit. Pic 6 3rd down RHS center of pic looks like mold. Closer inspection trichome covered sugar leaf...no signs of mold. Healthy happy bud!​
                  I am worried that low 40's RH may not be low enough. 22.5⁰C and 42% RH just before lights off.
                  Last edited by Bluey; 09-14-2024, 06:15 PM.
                  Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
                  Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in one SF7000 in other. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
                  Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones & 20W LED 11 clones
                  Lights: Mars Hydro FC-E1200W, SF-7000, SF-2000 evo in flower room.
                  Medium: Coco/perlite, 7.2gal pots, no drains
                  Current Grow: ​​​5 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel in flower room, 3 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel Clones, 13 x Orange ZkittleZ x Sour Diesel clones in Aeroponics buckets x 2.
                  Last Grow: A mix

Comment

Volunteers anyone? These have had no water feed grown as wild, the tallest one has never had direct sunlight, it is in full shade under a 150 YO oak tree. 2 of them had root issues and died (lack of water). I have no idea what they are as I did not plant them.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2571.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.39 MB ID:	631379 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2570.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.33 MB ID:	631380 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2572.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.76 MB ID:	631381 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2567.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.53 MB ID:	631382
                    Last edited by Rwise; 09-15-2024, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Well as summer comes to a close it’s time to fire up the tent again.
                      Nothing like a clean tent and some little plants ready for a new home
                      2x Mango CBD 1:1 and 2x Acapulco Gold, both from 34th street seed co. up here in the great white north.
                      KIS mix organic living soil from Black Sallow soils in 7gal. pots
                      Black Swallow Organic Bloom mix top dress before flower.
                      Reusing soil with Black Swallow nutrient pack between grows
                      Maybe some compost teas
                      Blumat watering system
                      Microbial Mass and other microbial boosters(Wallace)
                      3x4x6’ tent
                      Photontek 465wpro
                      6” AC Infinity outdoor air in and out, humidifier, dehumidifier, heater, oscillating fan.
                      Inkbird controllers heat/humidity​

Comment

1 Down 6 to go - The Afghan Kush is drying in the tent 😃

Name:	2630E2A9-3222-4AE7-BA4D-2229C8D57E60.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	5.56 MB
ID:	631413
                        Still to go Mango Maui Cookies, Bubba Kush, OG Kush & Krishna Kush ✌️

Comment

Today marks week 8 for my caged beauty. More than halfway there till harvest
                        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X