Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toker1
    replied
    Dump trim and water / ice mix into a separate 3 gallon bucket. Wash #1 8 min long. Wood spoon circling around to adgitate the water. The point is to let the ice knock the tric heads off with gentle agitation.
    Last edited by Toker1; 04-22-2019, 01:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    The trim went into the 2gallon bucket that had the water chilling inside, then ice went on top of it all. I submerged the trim and let the ice hold it down under the water.
    The purpose is to let the dried out trim absorb moisture again. This will ensure less plant material contamination in the final product.
    I stuck the bucket back in the fridge to soak for several hours. Next step, washing.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. Nice. I was once told the only thing to fear was fear itself.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Toker, why do you wash it? You aren't afraid of knocking off triche heads with the cold water/ice?

• Toker1
    replied
    2 gallon bucket 1/2 full with water (will be soaking the dry trim in this bucket with some ice added first thing in morning. Will soak for several hours before I wash it), spray bottle full of water, and 1 gallon jug full of water. Chilled overnight in the refrigerator.
    Extra ice in the freezer. Ready to make some cold water hash tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    So here is what I do. 8 bag & bucket system. The larger reservoir is a 3 gal bucket with a lid that has a hole drilled into it. This catches the water and allows me to push more volume in one run.
    The second bucket is a 1 gallon with a hole drilled into the bottom. I attached a 1/4” nipple to a 1/4” tube and attached a shut off valve to it. This allows me to control the water height in the 1 gallon bucket.
    The bags are 1 gallon sized and they go directly inside the 1 gallon bucket.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    I just made my first bubble hash last week and I'm enjoy the fruits of my labor. Definitely tag in as I will be repeating the process with a little more readiness..

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    746 grams. So over 1-1/2 lbs will go into the freezer over night.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    started a topic Ice water hash adventure

Ice water hash adventure

Been saving up trim. Got 5-3/4 jars full. Feeling like it’s about that time to make ice water hash. Going to set the trim in the freezer tonight and hopefully get to washing by tomorrow. Care to join me?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X