Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    So you did one run with a lb n a half. Or a bunch of smaller runs?

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    This run was a little over a lb and a half of dry trim.

• uncledoug
    replied
    Toker1 How much trim did you wash at a time?

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! That’s a decent yield if the hash quality was good.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you! this is the first time for me making it and the flavor brings me back to yesteryear, gets me high AF and last a good minutes. Got me 6 grams from seven oz of old mixed trim with minimal work, will definitely use some of your pointers here and make it again

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks buddy! Yeah, the quality of the final product is why I like ice water hash. One of the easiest solvent free methods of extraction.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great Toker1
    Thanks for sharing

• Toker1
    replied
    End results look good. The smell and flavor is really good on this product. Smoke report is high potency. Best hash I got from this run (filtered over an eighth worth of it) bubbles then melts into the weed below. Perfectly smooth smoke.
    Total yielded was just under a 1/2 oz. so not my best run on yields. I’ll smoke some of this run and think about how I can make it colder next run to increase that.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Toker1; 04-28-2019, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    Put them in jars for further curing. Opening the lids to let moisture and air escape. Same way you cure fresh buds.
    Last edited by Toker1; 04-24-2019, 11:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    I break up the big chunks for more even drying. I keep the hash covered with a sheet of parchment paper so that no dust or other contaminants get into it while drying.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    The problem with dry ice is you get too much plant material contaminating the final product. Wait until I send Picts of the final product dried. You will see the dif. between the two.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Toker1 Sorry, I didn't understand. I just read the rest of your tutorial, and now I understand. I've done dry ice kief, but never done your method. Awesome results!!
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-23-2019, 03:20 AM.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    The reason I soaked was because my trim was dry. Dry trim breaks undesired plant material off into your concentrates. Contaminating the final product.
    If you are freezing your trim wet, soaking may be unnecessary.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    My first run of it was very last minute and got a good amount that's very potent I'm quite enjoying, especially the ball I rolled across my trim tray last night. It's 🔥.
    I'm looking forward to the next time, I'll chill and soak this time.
    Thanks again.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    No prob. Glad to help. I like ice water hash because of the potency and flavor. Solvent free is the life for me. 😉

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X