• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Anytime!! Glad it came out nice. Quality is most important. 🧐

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Hey Toker1 thanks for making this post! I had made bubble once before about a year ago and didn't get great results. I tried dry ice hash a few months ago, didn't get great results. Found this post, pretty sure you actually told me to check it out a while back, so 've given bubble another shot. I'm glad I did! I'm really pleased with how it came out, night and day difference from my first experience to this time. Again, thank you! 🙏

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Roger that 👍🏻

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Regular H2O in its frozen phase.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I make dry sift hash. Much more easier

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    I have a bunch of dry sift also, a jelly jar full. I think I'm gonna do balls of hand rolled hash using a bottle of hot water and some parchment paper, not sure yet, been dumping loads if it onto a little bud and using my desktop vape(arizer). It goes a long way that way.

• StillHigh1982
    commented on 's reply
    I'm gonna do normal ice, 8 bucket method.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I wish you very much luck i just have jar of all kief from my grinders i been saving for something to do with it waiting for winter boredom to use it someway?

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Looks good! I’m a serious hash smoker, smoked more hash in my life than marijuana.
    you are not using dry ice ? But normal ice ?

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    So I air dry until the outsides of the chunks are dry. Day or two. Then I put it into Small jars, and dry the insides likeI am curing bud. Sometimes I leave the jars open overnight and seal again in the morning. This lasts a week or so. The hash smoke is very smooth when it’s ready.
    Sometimes I break up larger chunks for more even drying.

• StillHigh1982
    replied
    I love this thread. Step by step guide for bubble hash. Thank you! I'm going to have my first big run on my own here any day when I'm not too lazy. I have roughly a pound of small buds and trim all high quality, some cured and some that has just been hanging out in a ziplock for a week, and like a qp of fresh frozen. Wish me luck.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    looks great, just need to learn to dry, i posted a tutorial on the other thread

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Right on. Best of luck. Remember to soak the trim prior to washing, it if it’s dry trim. Gives a cleaner final product.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Toker1, I plan on making some Tue or Wed.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    I did 1 run where I washed it twice. One wash directly after the other.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X