Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Right on. Best of luck. Remember to soak the trim prior to washing, it if it’s dry trim. Gives a cleaner final product.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Toker1, I plan on making some Tue or Wed.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    I did 1 run where I washed it twice. One wash directly after the other.

• uncledoug
    commented on 's reply
    So you did one run with a lb n a half. Or a bunch of smaller runs?

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    This run was a little over a lb and a half of dry trim.

• uncledoug
    replied
    Toker1 How much trim did you wash at a time?

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! That’s a decent yield if the hash quality was good.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I hear you! this is the first time for me making it and the flavor brings me back to yesteryear, gets me high AF and last a good minutes. Got me 6 grams from seven oz of old mixed trim with minimal work, will definitely use some of your pointers here and make it again

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks buddy! Yeah, the quality of the final product is why I like ice water hash. One of the easiest solvent free methods of extraction.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great Toker1
    Thanks for sharing

• Toker1
    replied
    End results look good. The smell and flavor is really good on this product. Smoke report is high potency. Best hash I got from this run (filtered over an eighth worth of it) bubbles then melts into the weed below. Perfectly smooth smoke.
    Total yielded was just under a 1/2 oz. so not my best run on yields. I’ll smoke some of this run and think about how I can make it colder next run to increase that.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Toker1; 04-28-2019, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    Put them in jars for further curing. Opening the lids to let moisture and air escape. Same way you cure fresh buds.
    Last edited by Toker1; 04-25-2019, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    replied
    I break up the big chunks for more even drying. I keep the hash covered with a sheet of parchment paper so that no dust or other contaminants get into it while drying.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    The problem with dry ice is you get too much plant material contaminating the final product. Wait until I send Picts of the final product dried. You will see the dif. between the two.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Toker1 Sorry, I didn't understand. I just read the rest of your tutorial, and now I understand. I've done dry ice kief, but never done your method. Awesome results!!
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-23-2019, 08:20 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X