Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Starting week 6 of flower, pistils are starting to brown/curl in and the frost is starting to spread. EC is now set at 1.4.

The Veg girls bounced back from their training a bit quicker than I expected so I super cropped every main in an effort to slow them down again.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    Very pretty picture.

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a 3x3 with a 400w HID.

• Spidermite
    replied
    Looking nice. What size tent?

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    A few pics with the lights off.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Starting week 5 of flower, this is roughly the halfway point of flowering so I did a 24 hr. flush with Dyna-ZYME and dropped the nutrient solution from 1.8 to 1.6 EC.

The clones in Veg are coming along strong. Each main branch was topped a second time and trimmed back to only the 2 remaining growth tips. This is very similar to the Quad-lining Method, with perhaps a more aggressive approach to pruning. As I am running a perpetual grow timing is key so with about 4-5 weeks left before these clones are flipped to 12/12, the extreme nature of the pruning is meant to purposely slow the girls down.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    The Veg girls a bit tired after training.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Starting week 4 of flower, no issues to speak of and coming along strong. The Veg girls are happy and healthy as well.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    You can do it Obi-wan the force is with you....

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    The newly flowering girls looked a little tired after the defoliation and trellis work. They handled it like champs and came back in 1 light cycle.

The clones I took spent a total of 21 days in my aeroponic cloner and had 4” roots when I transplanted them today into their 3.5 gallon DWC Veg homes. EC is .8 and PH is 6.2 to promote Veg growth. Getting settled with the LEDs.

These veg girls represent the 3rd and final run with Seedsman’s Northern Soul. I started with 2 seeds and the results of that run were 4.5 zips from my keeper and 1.5 from the runt. The goal is to double my yield in round 2 and really dial in the strain in round 3 and possibly pull a #. We’ll see, a man can dream right?
    Last edited by Obi-Wan; 07-23-2019, 05:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    After trim with trellis netting.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    I’m trying to get back on track with weekly updates. Today is day 15 of 12/12 and I’m gonna call it day 1 of flower. Did a full reservoir change today and started bloom nutrients, EC 1.8 and pH 6.1. Did a lollipop and defoliation on all 4 plants before adding the trellis netting. I’ll give them another 7 days with the metal halide before I switch to the hps.

pics before trim

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Very nice grow and harvest Obi-Wan . The training looks very nice. And they really ended up filling in all that space. The yield looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    I missed my weekly update on Monday, busy day. The flowering ladies came down on Monday, when I scoped them the previous Wednesday I saw cloudy with scattered amber. I don’t like a lot of amber in my bud, the sedative effect leaves me far too antisocial. So Monday was a marathon of harvest, cleaning, and reset. Clones were taken from the Veg girls the Wednesday prior to harvest and the Veg girls are now happily starting life under 12/12 lighting.

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    I also got a few of those beans last year. Decided to test one on my indoor grow this winter and she is a keeper. Vigorous growth and chunky colas all over the plant. I just transferred the mothers outside and started some new cuts. We'll see how she does this summer. I just finished drying last week and it's curing at the moment. If it smokes well, this will be my go-to.
    Last edited by gbauto; 04-29-2019, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X