Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stump
    replied
    I grew one last fall and really liked the smoke. It took a few months of cure to bring the flavor out. I will have one going for my fall flowering for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Starting week 8 for the flowering girls and week 7 for girls in Veg. I did a full reservoir change for the flower tent and dropped the EC to 1.0. With 3 weeks left I will start the “leaching” period as I will be reducing EC each week until the final week when I finish with tap water. The frost is all over the buds at this point and pistils are gradually curling in and turning brown.

The girls in Veg are at 1.4 EC and their training is mostly complete. I’ll just be pinching and laying down growth tips to keep the canopy even as it starts growing vertically.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    A few shots with the lights off.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    And after another training session.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Here we are a week later. Starting week 7 of flower and week 6 of Veg for the 4 clones.

Flower Tent EC= 1.8
    pH=5.9

Veg Tent EC= 1.2
    pH=6.0

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    A little less than 24 hrs later all the girls in training are happy and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    I’m doing well oldjarhead100, I hope things are going good in your world too. I did the lollipop in 2 stages, a little before flower and a little more once the buds started to develop. It’s a little deceiving, I did take up to 3 nodes in spots but for the most part it was 1-1 1/2 nodes. She grew fast and I was a little late dropping my light down to control the spacing.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Looking good Obi wan how have you been , thats some lolly popen there ,wow I would be worried if it was to much and stop to early lol . Those look like nice big fat kolas though

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    started a topic Seedsman’s Northern Soul

Seedsman’s Northern Soul

These seeds were freebies from an order in Spring 2018 and were about 9-10 months old when I popped them in late January. I germinated 2 seeds and both popped. The flowering girls were vegged for 5 weeks and are currently starting week 6 of flower. Based on what I’ve read from various sources the flowering period is 10 weeks. The plants grew very differently right from the start with the big girl growing faster with a bit more spacing and the little girl trucking along behind her big sister but staying more compact.

I took 8 clones of each plant the day I switched to 12/12 and after 2 weeks all had roots. I kept the best 4 clones from each plant and discarded the rest. The clones stayed in my aeroponic cloner for another 7 days so the roots could grow out a bit more. I then took the 4 clones of Big Sister and placed them in 3.5 gallon DWC buckets at .8 EC for Veg. I maintained the .8 EC through the first 3 weeks of Veg, they were topped 1 week ago and left to grow naturally until today when I started their training and increased EC to 1.2. The 4 clones of Little Sister will live in the aeroponic cloner until Big Sister moves to the flowering tent.

Max target EC for Veg = 1.4
    Max target EC for flower=1.8
    Target PH=5.7-6.2

Hydroguard & Orca for root health

Nutrients: Dyna-Gro
    Grow
    Bloom
    Protekt
    MagPro

Flower Tent:
    400w HID using both MH & HPS
    4-5 gal. bucket DWC with additional external 5 gal. Reservoir
    70 lpm air pump with 1 large air stone per bucket

Veg. Tent:
    1 Galaxyhydro 300w LED(135 actual watts)
    1 Viparspectra 300w LED(135 actual watts)
    4 independent 3.5 gallon buckets
    60 lpm air pump with 1 large air stone per bucket

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X