Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking haul! I’m moving toward a perpetual harvest in my little 3x3. Autos are so darn flexible!

• Tika
    replied
    One fine image there! Congrats🤗👏🤗

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    The harvest is in jars now. Final result is 390 grams for this grow.

I started this perpetual grow 8 months ago with 2 seeds and I’ve harvested 10 plants(2 from seed, 8 clones) over 3 grows. My total yields from the 3 grows were 168 grams, 358 grams, and 390 grams. It was a very easy strain to grow , it responded well to topping, lst, supercropping, and defoliation. It cloned easily and overall it’s growth and flowering stretch were perfect for my 6’ tall tent. The high from it is stoney but uplifting and it comes down gently. The flavor and aroma are typical of a skunk hybrid. The only issue with the phenotype I have is the leaf to bud ratio, its just too leafy for my liking so in the end that’s why I’m not keeping this one around.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Harvest was 7 days ago on day 75 of 12/12. They were placed in the bins yesterday. Judging by the looks my harvest weight will be comparable to the last round. Bud density and frost is equal as well.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Lights out pics

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    This is one happy grow Obi-Wan makes my a beautiful sight.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 64 of 12/12.....EC is now down to 1.0, pH is 5.8 and no issues to speak of. They’re slowly starting to yellow off as I drop the EC.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    You’re going to be swimming in bud. Frosty bud, at that!

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    A few lights out pics.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Those are some thick colas!

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    It’s been awhile since I updated this grow....Day 57 of 12/12, They have about 20 days left, EC is down to 1.4 and pH is 5.7. I’ll post a few lights out pics in a bit.
    Last edited by Obi-Wan; 09-09-2019, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Looking awesome!

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Pictures

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Today is day 36 of 12/12. No issues to speak of, pH is 5.8 and EC is 1.8.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal. I grew the Mama Mia this time last year and was kicking myself for not taking clones. What a great set of genetics it is, no fuss, very hearty, decent yield, and the smoke was right up my alley. I was getting ready to break down the grow space so it could be moved downstairs and I just figured I would start from scratch when I got everything going again. Anyways I picked up some more seeds so I can run it again. I hope it turns out just as good this time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X