Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice work with the clones Obi-Wan. I have 2 clones off WW and 2 clones off Mama Mia from outdoor grow. I've grown Mama Mia a couple times now, she is vigorous outdoor for me. I still have a Jack Herer seed but holding it for another summer. Great job those are some fine looking colas.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 29 of 12/12, I’m not using a support trellis with this round. I have fewer side branches this time around so the colas should be able to support themselves until the later stages of flower at which point I’ll use yo-yo’s. The absence of the netting also allows me to remove the plants for a more proper defoliation.

I’m working on a mixed run for my next grow, White Widow, Mama Mia, Jack Herer, and Big Bang. It’ll be a mix of seeds and clones but I’ll start a new thread for that grow next week.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 22 of 12/12. I kept the MH bulb in for an extra week while I waited for my new Hortilux bulb to come in. I ran the last one for 15 months and I probably could have pushed it longer but it’ll make for a serviceable backup bulb if the new one fails prematurely.

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Any strain recommendations?

I can search for 'high-yiedling' etc

But a personal recommendation narrows that list

alltatup must have a list of known good, high yielding strains/breeder combinations

• Spidermite
    replied
    It's possible. No reason you cant. Envision the goal and just do it. Just pick you genetics carefully.

On that note awesome your grow. Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Buds held 61% for the last 36 hours in the bins so they were jarred today. Total harvest yield was 358 grams, a wee bit more than double the original 2 plant harvest. I’d like to be able to pull a lb. from this next grow but to do so would require an additional 90 grams and I’m not sure my setup an I are up to the task. I got .89 grams/watt from this last grow in a 9 sq. ft. grow space(39.7 grams per sq.ft.). As I said earlier, a man can dream!!

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Here they are today. Day 8 of 12/12
    Last edited by Obi-Wan; 07-22-2019, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    The final round of flowering started 7 days ago. Here they are on flip day.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    The harvest took about 7 days to dry. I’m starting the cure in these plastic bins, 1 night with the lids on and the humidity was 72%. I’ll leave the lids off for 6 hours, cover them back up for the night and check them again in the morning. Once they hold at 62% over night I’ll jar them up.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Harvest day has arrived.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    the force is strong with you my friend, looking great

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Starting week 8 of flower. The plants are slowly leaching nutrients and the trichomes are developing on schedule for a harvest a week from today. The EC gradually dropped from 1.2 to 1.0 with water only top offs of the reservoir. I will leave the reservoir as is until Thursday at which point I will switch to water only for the final 4 days.

The Veg girls are progressing on schedule as well, they put on 4 new nodes over the last week and will be ready for their flip to 12/12.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That tent is full of healthy plants way to grow obi-wan

• Spidermite
    replied
    Very nice plants

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Starting week 7 of flower with about 2-3 weeks left, trichomes are still 90% clear so it really just depends on how quickly they turn cloudy. Some of the leaves are just barely starting to turn a lighter shade of green so I set EC at 1.2 for this week.

The 4 plants in Veg bounced back from their training again and are doing well. They got a good pruning today but it will just be minor trimming until just before the flip.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X