Most memorable cannabis story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most memorable cannabis story

Haven't started anything new in a while - so...........anybody up for telling us that pot story you will never forget.

Gonna be a little lull in people posting cannabis problems asking for advice - just wait until after spring has sprung. But us indoor growers - we create our problems year round. So glad to have y'all in support for answers to sometimes inane and insane questions.

Any kind of pot related story ................
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

I am HIGH!

Comment

I'll start......

Early 70's - playing touch football at a park. Every time I got the ball, I ran for a touchdown. One of my friends get pissed off and tackles me next time i get the ball. As we fell, my right knee went 'crunch'. Couple hours later my knee was swelling - few more hours later and I was about to be admitted to a hospital. Me and a friend staring at the nurse - I tell her I left something in the car. We go back to the car.

Another buddy was driving and I had a quarter- ounce of black hash in my pocket. We smoked up a lot and went back to the same admitting nurse and said 'Okay I'm ready'. She was not pleased. I didn't know it then but i was in for a 4 week stay.

Every morning till i got out I ordered tea with breakfast. Every morning I would go to my cowboy boots and take out my hash - add about 1/3 of a gram to my tea and I'd be flying for hours. My buddies visited me and even asked if they could buy a gram from me - I told them where to go. I played backgammon against myself for hours. 4 weeks later I finale got out.

I'll just add - $25 is how much I paid for that 1/4 ounce.
      Last edited by Canuck147; 03-23-2019, 04:38 PM.
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Next time I'm in the hospital, I'm taking my tincture with me!!

• SDwy
        SDwy commented
        Editing a comment
        In the early 70's that black hash was everywhere, I remember it fondly. It was the first thing I got high on. We would drive around in my '65 Chevy Impala smoking it from a tin foil pipe. It was so good you would pretty much lose consciousness for a few seconds when you held the hit in. I was driving and my buddy would hold the wheel and steer the car when it was my turn to take a hit! Just thinking about that hash makes my eyes red! I gave my older brother a gram of it for his 21st birthday and we smoked it in my parent's house in the upstairs bathroom then went for a ride on his brand new '71 H-D Superglide! Those were the days!!! Did anyone else ever "hot knife" hash? That was fun too, but dangerous as hell!

I lived in Arcata back when real train wreck started showing up it was insanely strong and highly intoxicating it's just so wonderful. I had been smoking it for a few months or so when my time in California had come to an end. I took an ounce to San Francisco along with about 10 doses of strong liquid l. I stayed in an apartment in the Castro district with a couple friends partied like crazy ended up having about eight grams of the TW left. So I bought this goofy dress shirt along with a fold up handkerchief that you're supposed to leave sticking out of the breast pocket of the shirt. With the triangle of the napkin sticking out the top of my pocket I slipped a sandwich baggie with 8 grams of Trainwreck behind it and flew from San Francisco to Logan with that sucker in my shirt pocket. I smelled it the whole way, the year had to be around 1997.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Stewardesses were probably thinking, what nice after shave he wears!!

In the 1990’s I flushed 4 ozs of great weed down the toilet. Turns out the law pulled up there for my moron neighbor. Tough loss, but I can laugh about it now.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. Totally. I wonder if I had been born 20 years later if I would have experienced that at all.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        OUCH!!!!! But better safe than in jail!!!

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed!

My best stories are from growing up in the 70's. Me and two friends just bought a Thai stick, Gordy is driving old little Toyota pickup with a stupid homemade cover on the box. So we pull into a rest stop and say 'what the hell' Let's cut it up and roll it into one joint. So we do. Back then we would just stick more papers together and make it huge. So we did. Took a while and took quite a while to smoke it.

After a bit we get back into the pickup - just blasted - heading back onto the freeway Gordy's got the little pickup engine just screaming he's got tye rpm's wound right to the max - and all these other cars and trucks are just whizzing by us. I look down from the windshield and yell at Gordy 'Take it out of first gear Gordy!"
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I will have to omit a detail here and there, and a few I cant tell, but,,
        I was talking with my informant from a local sheriff dept, when he said "Richard I know you are growing in my county, and if I new where I would go pull it". Says I "you cant find it even if you new where it is,, you know highway XX and the county line", "yes" was his reply, says I "turn south go to the end of the road you will find 2 gates, it's behind one of them"! It was not far from harvest (just before the killing frost) about 2 weeks later, I followed his foot prints through the first patch, he had to push the plants to the side to go through them. Took care of that patch and off to the next, now this one was in an old dead stump with about 4 foot hollowed out, (a big ass tree) we filled it with our dirt and the plant was 15-20 feet tall out of it, right out in the middle of an open field, I mean no way to miss it! Finished the harvest and next time I saw him I ask, "what were you doing looking down? I followed your foot prints right through the patch's"! Says he "yes we were looking down for pot plants" says I "they were 20 feet tall" "what about the one out in the field in a stump?" says he "we thought that was the tree growing back"
        I still LMAO on that one, could have lost a crop, maybe there was a reason there phone number was XXX-XXX-dumb!

Comment

First week into my freshman year of college (1970), I met an older woman, she was a junior. She invites my out to their farmhouse and I wound up staying. A bunch of hippies living in an old farmhouse at the dead end of a dirt road that branched off from another dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Turns out a professor that was fired last year for partying with students had gotten a job in Kansas and told them pot grew wild out there and was cheap, $90 a kilo (yep, kilo). So they pooled their money and brought 30 kilos. Well it was shipped by bus and packed with moth balls, to throw off the dogs don't you know. We had the biggest pile of marijana I have ever seen right in the middle of living room floor when there was a knock on the door. It was a sheriff deputy!!! The front door opened into the living room and in 1970 that much pot was as good as a death sentence. I'm thinking my parents are going to shit bricks that I couldn't make it one month in college!! After some serious panic one of the guys cracked the door and asked what's up. Turns out he was looking for a guy that lived there last year. After telling the deputy he didn't live there, the cop said thanks and left!!!
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            The cannabis goddess blessed you guys that night.

• PuravidaC
            PuravidaC commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree alltatup! And the pot was worthless. There are still jars of that shit buried with banana peels all over that farm! We had heard banana peels would make it better! Oh the gullibility of youth. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is... 😥

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PuravidaC They call it mellow yellow.... I remember when that rumor was around: you bake the banana peel and eat it and it gets you trippin, wasn't that it? Never tried it...

The year: 1968. The college campus: SUNY Buffalo. My high school status: sophomore. Me and my best friend skipped school and went on campus to cop some weed. This was all extremely exciting and authority-defying for me as a 16 year old.

I remember this like it was yesterday: We take the baggie in the bathroom and get out our little toilet paper roll and tinfoil pipe, put some of the twigs and leaves in it and smoke it. I even remember the acrid taste of smoking it. Needless to say, we did not get stoned.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I am absolutely tempted to relate a story from 1969, but in light of presenting incriminating evidence I instead plead the fifth amendment.

Comment

The first time I ever got high, I was 14, I was with my best friend and his two brothers. They had grown some Acopulco gold, we had cornfields everywhere, the stuff was real trippy and I was in another world, This was the mid eighties and most of the weed out back then was still good stuff, started to fade in the 90's.

Comment

In college my buddy made some oil that was extremely potent. Most edibles I have consumed up to that point never really affected me too much.

So I made brownies with this oil, which called for a 1/3 cup or 2/3 cup, I can't remember which. They were in a 9*9 pan, cut into 9 brownies. I had one, waited around a half hour and I felt alright. So I ate another.

About an hour in I'm feeling pretty good, and I think to myself, "why not have another?" I ate 2 more after I had this thought. This was not a good idea.

I remember sitting on my bed next to my girlfriend, and being completely silent. I couldn't think of anything to talk about, I just kept thinking about how high I was, and how weird I felt. So we just sat there in awkward silence (she doesn't smoke at all, so she was sober for this whole ordeal lol).

I remember eventually saying, "I'm not mad right now, I just feel really weird and don't really know what to talk about" in a very long drawn out kind of way. We went to bed shortly after that, and I worked at 9am the next morning.

You know how when you first wake up and your eyes have that really heavy feeling, making it hard to keep them open? Generally lasts for around 30 seconds to a couple minutes for me. I couldn't keep my eyes open at work until 1 in the afternoon! I had never struggled so hard in my life just to keep them open 😂

I will never forget how weird I felt when sitting on the bed, and how hard it was to keep my eyes open at work. I've never really been a fan of edibles since lol.
                Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• SDwy
                  SDwy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LMAO, I never did edibles before and a few years ago a buddy gave me some brownies to try. the wife and I had a few drinks then we each eat one. A while later we didn't feel anything so we each eat another, then another. We got so baked the wife barfed and I stared at the tv with the volume off and listened to YES for hours. The next day at work I told my buddy what we did and he laughed his ass off and said, "shit man you should have shared one! I didn't think you'd need an instruction manual!" My wife needs medical now and is afraid of edibles!!!

Back in my late teens, My best friend Roy and I would just drive around in his 1969 Fast back Mustang and get High. If we got too High we would park somewere and just keep getting high, it's what we did.

One night we are parked, smoking bowl after bowl of mexi-brick weed with one of those "metal chamber pipe" The kind you can put a nug in the middle and make a "BLACK NUG". Anyway we are puffin away, solving the world's problems, passing the pipe back and forth and as I go to to give it back to My Friend, stoned out my mind in a non- attention having way I put the HOT pipe on his bicep and Roy with his been bake since the three grade cat like reflexes, 10 seconds later, in a stoned voice says
                " ouch"
                but neither one of us move for 10 more seconds.

The Lid, Bowl, Elbow, and Chamber had burn a mark in his arm so bad that it scared and was still there years later.
                You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol. A weed pipe branding. Now he is affiliated with the rest of us who ever smoked metal pipes back in the day. Hahaha.

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I used to love my proto pipe...

• Ace1973
                  Ace1973 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have two proto pipes, both are copies, they work well.

Went to a party, many folks there I did not know, and all there was around was bricks, 'cept for those of us that grew there own. And nobody wanted that "home grown", well I spotted someone else that had home grown. Got to talking and telling him I was west bound on highway 64, went through a valley and the smell was strong, I almost pulled over. On my way back to town the highway was lined with LEOs going into the woods in said valley.
                He laughed and said that is his field and they will never find it! He tells me he has crossed MJ with hops and has a MJ vine! He said they will go and stand in the patch, buds hanging in the trees and never find it.
                Ok back then I thought it was a load of BS, but lately I have read this is possible,,,

Comment

When I first started smoking I smoked a fat joint and then had to drive down a back highway to wench some people out of the ditch. Roads were completely iced over and I come up over this hill and my buddy starts yelling watch out. People were all over the place stuck in ditches. So when he yelled I tapped my brakes and started sliding. Instead of fighting the truck I took it off the road so I didn't kill anyone. Last time I smoked during a snowstorm at work lmao.
                  640 watt hlg quantum board
                  320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
                  300 watt mars hydro sp3000
                  150 watt hlg quantum board
                  100 watt spider farmer led x2
                  organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
                  Water only i don't check ph
                  6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X