No announcement yet.

Most memorable cannabis story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back around 1975 or so 3 friends and I were cruising around getting baked, it was late and we had the munchies so we went to Jack in the Box, we pulled up to the box and ordered our food, pulled up to the next window and payed, then Tim drove off without our food and none of noticed until we heard the guy in the window yelling You forgot your food. Luckily we were at the exit waiting for traffic to clear and didn't drive away.
    Last edited by uncledoug; 04-03-2019, 12:33 PM.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Watkins Glen, NY Summer Jam 1973 The Alman Bros, Grateful Dead & the Band, 600,000 hippies...My brother & me; Enough said. I'll never forget that weekend!
    If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

About 1971 I was at a friends getting baked, his brother comes in from work and throws a limb at us "check this out" and leaves. We fast dry it and roll some up, nothing, then another and bam we are fried about half way through the joint. So his brother comes back and we tell him its good, and load up to go get it. Smoked a joint on the way and he is ready to turn around, then we light another and about half way through he is again ready to pull this plant.
      He worked at a sewage treatment plant, and had been mowing around this plant all year not realizing its MJ! We get there, it takes 3 of us to pull it out of a large overflow of poo. Largest plant I have ever seen, trunk was 6 inches across, anyway we stuff it in the trunk of a 1949 Plymouth and head home. Back the car into the lights to see pot branches hanging out all the around the trunk lid, (we made it home) we strip all the buds off and "brother" said he would take it from there, so into large sacks and off he goes.
      Now he takes it home, moves it to a black plastic bag and stuffs it in the attic for safe keeping. (now it gets very hot here, must have been 180* F) The next evening he gives it back to us and says "I fucked it up", the pot was liquid. We poured it out onto cookie sheets and dried it,, green hash LOL
      Last edited by Rwise; 04-10-2019, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Its Labrador man

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        LurkingInTheGrass
        ROTFLMAO

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Your story reminds me of two buddies of mine, They were both tripping on acid and decided to go out in the woods and chop one of their plants, which they did and same thing, threw it in the trunk of the car, On the way back to the house they got pulled over and when the police got them out of the car they noticed a branch hanging out of the trunk. They said it was the worst night ever, sitting in the local jail tripping.

Passing the old bamboo bong after coating it with choc.syurp around the top rim. Never saying a word to those who left the house with a ring of choc. around their face. Those were the days we laughed till it hurt.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's hilarious!!! Nothin as good as laughing like that...

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO, I can just picture it,,,

Tulsa put in parks along the river, they call them river parks,, anyway they had this idea, free concerts in the park. They got local no name rock & roll bands to preform. Now the weather is nice, and the party is on, there is a guy walking around chanting, peyote, mescaline, LSD and so on carrying a tray. Now we have a blanket set up, an ice chest full of beer (no glass) and our weed right out in the open. About 30 feet from us is a LEO, but whats he going to do? This girl band comes on (nothing wrong with girl bands) and they suck, but they look like they are scared shitless! I bet they had not been in front of this many people ever! I roll up a nice fatty of my own grown (my own bread/strain), and up to the stage I went. I stepped up on (whatever was there, a railroad tie I think) and held up the joint, she looks at me and freaks, no no no and backs away. I tell her "it's Tulsa tops, some of the finest in the land"! She looks around and everyone is getting high, she steps over and takes the joint, smells it, her eyes light up, she then holds it up and says ":we'll be back in 5,, 10 minutes"! They take a break and when they come back out, all nice and relaxed, they jammed!
      I would love to know who they were and if they made any albums,,,,
      The concerts, well they stopped doing them calling them a drug fest,,,
      Last edited by Rwise; 06-09-2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

The very first time I smoked hash was in bathroom of this shitty little diner across the street from my Jr high school, I was maybe 14 or 15. We'd just moved into the neighborhood and I didn't really know anyone but this sweet girl, Leona, took pity on the new guy and offered me a hoot at lunchtime. We both squished into the single stall john and she drops a little ball of blonde hash in the bowl of her pipe and shows me how to fire it up. She hands me her pipe and I fumble around and take a tentative little hit and cough straight into the pipe, ejecting the hash into the sink and down the drain. She was a little annoyed, but she laughed like hell. I must have bought her lunch twenty times afterwards, trying to make up for it. She ended up going to a different high school and we went our separate ways, but I still remember Leona (aka Boogie) forty years later.

Hey Boogie J... thanks for being my friend!!!
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

My buds and I used to walk 2 blocks to local elementary school which backed onto a small creek but it had a small canyon - good place to sit and smoke amongst nature. Well it was finally one guys turn to buy the weed - he did - and we proceeded to smoke his 'lid' - as we called a bag of weed back in the 70's - well he was so scared and paranoid about bring it home - in fear of his mommy finding it - that we stayed out til we smoked the whole friggin bag - not that you felt any different after smoking half of it.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            We called them lids also. 3 finger 4 finger lids guess that's the way they were measured for sale.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool huh - and they were $15 - if you wanted a nickel bag for $5 usually just grabs a third and twist the bag apart.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            I too remember the 4 finger lid, they were $10 here, then 3 finger, then an oz,,,, then the price really started going up,,,

My buddy's parents were friends with my parents, and everyone was at my parents place that night. Dad was drunk, and was being obnoxiously rude about something, screaming at me. My buddy and I took off to his parents to pick something up per my dad's orders.

We got to his house, shut the car off, and packed the old pop can bowl. It was the last of my stuff and I was ready to get high after the night I was having. With the bowl packed and ready, I open the car door and the wind blew the last of the weed I had left out of the bowl and scattered it throughout my car.

Needless to say we were devastated....and not high lol
          ​​​​​
          Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Should have offered some to your dad...

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed! 😂

It was near harvest time, we went to look at our wild woods plants (time to pull any males), as we walked up on one patch, it was the most beautiful site, about half the patch was purple! (leaves buds everything) The rest was the green we always got, now harvest time rolls around, we always keep things separate and we did with the purple as well. No one here had ever seen purple weed, I cured it out, and started burning it, only to find I dont like it! Sure it tested nice, had a nice high, but it gave me a headache! My Bud found he did not like it either, and we both sold it off at $200 per oz (much above going price) set by those that wanted it

Comment

Best part about skiing here in Beautiful British Columbia is mogul smoking - just going off to the side to park your ass and put your ski tips up - back in the 70's again, no boards yet - and spark up a bowl or 2 of hash. Tried skiing drunk once but kept falling over - so it was mogul smoking for me - saved the drinking part for later. Usually had a large bottle of Southern Comfort - so we sat in the car after skiing and passed around the bottle and more bowlfuls of hash. We did this cuz all the traffic pretty much all left the mountain at the same time - no traffic when we left.

And another fun thing to do is spark up joints on the chairlift.
            Last edited by Canuck147; 06-11-2019, 01:44 PM.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              From Alberta but made it to Whistler, BC a couple of times to enjoy the super skiing ... while high of course...

Best smoke story. Watching cheech and chong movie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              And laugh our asses off

Remember one sunny summer day in 1975 when Fic...we all had nicknames, had a line on some super Nepalese black hash and someone else had the stickiest hawiian I can recall. While drinking beer with the boys and smoking joints (all with a thin line of hash rolled into the middle) so we were all wasted as hell when a couple more of the boys show up at the door accompanied by a cab driver who they invited in for a toke.
            This cabby had about two or three healthy lungfuls and then just sits there for maybe 1/2 an hour saying nothing and staring into space. Finally he gets up and says guess I will be going. He then proceeds to swing back into the room holding onto the doorknob and is unable to walk easily. Poor bastard wasn't prepared for the super potent combo of the that hash and pot. About an hour later he finally left. hope he made it to a safe place.
            I would love to find some of that hash again and smoke it with my old buddys.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I've seen someone go catatonic like that, crawl under a blanket for half an hour, then leave without a word and drive home.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Absolutely luv the Nepalese black hash, a military friend brought some in on leave once.
              I miss the world wide selection of products we used to get,,,

Had a bad time hallucinations from black tar once gotta be in the right place but it musta been the wrong time got lost in thought for most of the day, just sat and stared is all I remember. Didn't like it I think I hit it too much and should of waited inbetween a little longer to feel the effect.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I got hold of some "peanut butter T", told it was pure so I should step on it and make it at least twice what it came to me as. That's not how we play here, I cut the gram into 10 pieces, wrapping all but the largest one in foil to be sold..Now here is where I made the first mistake, I licked the raiser blade, I was instantly high! I take the largest one, then the foil (no waist here) grab a lid and off to the pool hall. (the "out of order" button on the soda machine was beer) Now fairly well stoned into space, playing some Foosball, when I go to make a shot and pull myself into the table (we kept them in great shape),,, I turn and tell who ever was behind me, "play for me", and went outside to get high(er). Now things get fuzzy here, I am told I was giving the T away to friends "here you have to try this", so much for getting mine for free, or for the risk of selling it,,, all I can say is it was one hell of a party!

Comment

One time we hit a joint with couple of friends, one of them was a first timer. After a couple puffs he turned white like paper and started looking around (it was mid-summer) and said "oh look the winter came there is snow everywhere" and just like that he run to a small hill and tried to slide downhill. Of course he fell down, but only got some scratches.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X