Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

Anyone know of a seed source that accepts VISA. Seedsman no longer takes visa

Thanks - Tom

Try New420guys seeds in California calling is the best way to order speak to Paul he knows his s#@t.

Comment

Nirvana also takes card now.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I have ordered 3 sets of seeds from SeedKing comes from CA and always 2 weeks and a day from when I paid on each order. If you put something in your basket and register an account and then leave they send you a 25% off coupon via email to come back and I have used it all 3 times. This is what I have used each time.

Use Coupon code KING_0025 at checkout to receive your 25% discount.
        Flower Tent: (12/12)
        600W HPS Flowering
        1 x Jack Herer 2 Auto - Potters Gold Soil
        1 x Gelato - Coco
        2 x Strawberry Banana - Coco

Veg Room: (14/8)
        1500W LED
        1 x Jack Herer 3 Auto - Coco
        3 x Mexican Airlines Auto - Fast Buds - Coco
        1 x G13 - Seed King - Coco
        1 x Gelato (Bonsai Mom) - Clone - Coco
        1 x Bubba Cheese Auto - HBS - Coco

Veg Tent:
        300W COBB LED
        Empty

First Grow Journal and Clone Journal
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...needed-a-hobby

Strawberry Banana, Gelato & Jack Herer Auto Grow Journal
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...a-x2-gelato-x1

All Auto's Journal
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...auto-s-journal

Gelato Bonsai Mother Project
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...onsai-mom-grow

Comment

Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
          600W HPS
          Coco
          GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
          Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

I just ordered from Nirvana, seeds have not arrived yet. They shipped in 2 days, awaiting arrival now, prices were great too, $64.00 for 5 white widow auto & 5 OG kush autos.
            If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

• SDwy
              SDwy commented
              Editing a comment
              My seeds from Nirvana arrived in 16 days & I'm pleased with the stealth shipping too. I won't grow them till I do a practice run with my new diy DWC system & my own bag seed strain I've been growing for a couple years now. I've never bought seeds before & am looking forward to it a lot!

About 8 business days is what it took for my last order to arrive. I love Nirvana! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAqTKI1kNLg

Comment

Nirvana is good also ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUANA.com. I don't know why pepole still promote new guy 420 stay away from that site.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Smokesteve have you personally had bad experience growing n420g seeds?

• Smokesteve
                Smokesteve commented
                Editing a comment
                Hell no. Just going from the tons of negative shit I've heard from people who have. Not just on GWE.
                Last edited by Smokesteve; 03-15-2019, 09:38 AM.

Hay, smokeSteve, I ordered 1 time a year ago from new guys and in my second month on som fine looking autos, saying that and what’s been written here lately. There’s too many seed houses out there to afford that kind of reputation and survive for long.

Comment

Love the seed debates. I have a northern lights from nirvana a friend gave me with a N420G N.L going. I had to raise the nirvana plant up to catch the other both autos btw. I might toss out the nirvana plant cause its gonna die out with all these monster autos covering it lol. My last test with any other seed dealers but that just me

Comment

My Nirvana seeds arrived on 3/14, 16 days..., not bad and The stealth shipping they came in is great! I can't wait to grow my first known strains and first autos too! I will order from Nirvana again, no worries, assuming they grow!
                  If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

• starramus
                    starramus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh they are gonna grow alright!

Dont buy from 420guy. Hes a joke.
                  Msnl.com is really good and you will get 3 times the yeild...anyone that nebula recommends is good!

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    new 420guy has ripped off so many people hes going outta business and had to shut his website down for awhile..lol
                    he owes 1000s of seeds in replacements...and listen to nebula son...ALWAYS use good genetics..saying a good grower can grow shit seeds is retarded..nebula says that genetics are #1 most important and I agree 100%. I just don't want you to buy pauls garbage lashdog… be wise and use someone the nebstress backs on her site!!

• KTM690
                    KTM690 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Haha haha u got it and ill take the son talk thank you. Good luck and happy growing

• KTM690
                    KTM690 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There's really no reason at all to b a prick. I was sharing my thoughts and experiences with Those seeds That's what this site is for. I spent 3 months on idle because of some bad deals with some overseas companys. I'm sorry that I like fast shipping and great growing seeds. I've been growing since I was 16 and I'm 43 now so I do know how to grow plants. I'm happy you like copying what others are doing that's great. Again I'm sorry that I'm happy with seeds and setup.

I had a very low stress experience ordering from ILGM. Ordered 10 and there were 9 in the bags (2x5 was the order). 8 of 9 sprouted and all female as advertised. 10 for $149 so that meant $18.60 per seedling.

Comment

• KTM690
                    KTM690 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good luck sucks they can't count. Happy growing

• Smokesteve
                    Smokesteve commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got the premium mixed pack from Ilgm, 5 each Bergmans gold, chronic widow and Cali dream for 149.

Attitude seed bank has never let me down. They take your card too.

Comment

I used GYO with excellent results.

Comment

• KTM690
                      KTM690 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looks like a good site might try a few strains I like. I'm curious though they make u buy 1 or 5 seeds all 3 packs are sold out lol but can get 5 or 1 all ya want. I hate taking the chance with costoms zapping them or paying like 70 dollars to see if 1 seed makes it. Found a few other sites in USA seedsforme worked great I tried them out last week got my seeds pretty fast. Mephisto seeds so ill see soon if they pop up and grow fingers crossed. Hard to back off my current stock of seeds best plants I've grown even though I'm a kid I guess

• Cannabliss
                      Cannabliss commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've used GYO twice without any issues. Beans came in less than a week.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X