The Great Auto Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!
    If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

Great job Lurking.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Ill post pictures of the inside girls tomorrow. But for today here are a few that are outside in the greenhouse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1555793720609.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	306207

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Grown like weeds.

I did a rearrange again ,I moved all of the big veg plants out the the green house some will go in the ground some will go in the woods, the updated veg room ,I also moved the 2 autos I had out ,I only have two autos left inside and they will be ready to chop soon (I have been say a few days for a month now so I switched to soon lol), I kept the plants I'm training separate so I can work on them everyday,I'm going to flux them outside
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Happy Easter, This is the start of my Summer time grow. Pic. is 2 Sour 60's and Pure Haze all from NewGuy420. The Pure Haze is at day 19, the Sour 60's are 33 Days and 27 Days. I topped all 3 and doing LST. The Sour 60's are Auto Regular and the Pure Haze is Auto Fem.
          The 60's are both girls. The 33 Day 60 showed it first pistils this morning, the 27 day 60 showed pistils at 23 days.

I'm growing in Coco Coir with Mega Crop Nutes and Molasses the last 4 weeks or so. This is my first time growing Sour 60's and Pure Haze, also first time growing Sativa "Pure Haze" Veg is under T5's and flower is under 2 Vipraspectra 450 LED's. I will start some Blue Mystic soon as the tent is empty, around 4 weeks from now, so I will have 2 Summer grows. Looks like it will be indoors since NY hasn't gone legal yet. Hopefully in June they will vote on it. Even when legal we may not be able to grow legally, the Governor says if we grow legal that will have a negative impact on taxes. That's NY for ya.

Oh forgot, pic 2 is the Pure Haze and pic 3 is both Sour 60's.
          Last edited by uncledoug; 04-21-2019, 08:46 AM.
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

The Himalaya Blue Diesel will be in its window the 22, looks more like the 22nd of next month.
            The next 2 pics are the GFs, like mother like daughter, the twins are Headbanger X White Moscow, both are the same age and the small one was mutated much like it's mother. The "yellow" girl is Headbanger and again like mother like daughter, she wants sulfur. First hit she greened a bit, second hit this morning.
            And then my outdoor crop, I cut down 3 males shortly after these pics., Also a Headbanger X Himalaya Blue Diesel is up in the garden, she said hello to full sun yesterday! (no pics yet)

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh and Happy Easter!
              On the menu today Easter Bunny stew with deviled eggs on the side,,,,

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              No twice risen bread?

fully aware - I am going to hell. I expect to know lots of people

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL I had to cut out the home made breads when the scale hit 300,,, some other things went also,,,
              The yellow headbanger is more green after the second sulfur treatment. I have never seen a girl want sulfur as much as this strain does!

Ok here are the pics from today of my inside grow. There are 2 Original Glue from Nirvana. 2 Clarendon Candy By Jamaican Seeds, and 1 Iced Grapefruit by female seeds. 10 Gallon Pots, A mix of Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Happy Frog soil. I will be using fox farms trio of nutrients. They will be topped and then I will just use LST. Lights are 1000 watt MH until the switch to 12/12 where it will be 1000 watt HPS.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	20190421_145305.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.92 MB ID:	306390
            Last edited by Spidermite; 04-21-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

A few Sweet tooth pics hitting drying room

Comment

Lowryder about a week away from death

Comment

• KTM690
                  KTM690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sour lowryder 2 from 420 guy I got lucky and got the purple pheno. Have 5 more they are reg autos gonna keep 1 going all the time they stay small and get real chunky.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ktm690 They are reg autos .I didn't know their are reg auto seeds ,. is the price difference worth it ?

• KTM690
                  KTM690 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've done 3 reg autos so far all girls. They were like 3 bucks each. I toss 1 in the mix here and there lowryder should her boobs at like 17 days she turned 51 today I'm pushing her to 60 but looks like a cut at 56 or 57 days. For sure worth it. I think reg seeds grow the best plant anyway but still go with fem first

the new seeds are ready to be planted ,not bad only one did not join the party . Pics tomorrow
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

I wanted to ask I have 2 autos left in their room both were planted Dec 15th right that makes them almost 130 days old they just wont turn amber, they have been cloudy for 2 weeks now but no amber should I just take them , the buds are good size and rock hard I just can't make up my mind on what to do

Comment

• Spidermite
                    Spidermite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some plants especially many autos never turn amber. So yes many you will harvest at all cloudy after it has not changed in awhile.

Ive never used a timer on my dehumidifier. In my basement the water drains out of a hose straight to my sump pump so I do not have to empty it.

• SDwy
                    SDwy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Look at trics, are they cloudy?

• KTM690
                    KTM690 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Are the pistols all turned if so maybe pull. Sounds like they Are ready

One more question I have 2 dehumidifiers one 30 pint and one 70 I had the 30 running for quite awhile but it was always off from being full and for some reason they dont work with hoses anyways I changed the 30 to 70 and the 70 shuts off before lights on in the am even when I empty it before lights out, so my idea is to hook up both run the 70 first and then have the 30 on a timer to start around 3 am lights go on at 4 this might keep it under 50 percent RH anyone ever put one on a timer before

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                    LurkingInTheGrass commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OJH
                    Make sure the unit on the timer - turns on when you plug it in (mine, you plug it in, then have to press buttons, befor it starts, useless on a timer)

Humidifiers (and dehumidifiers) can go on switches

You can even find switches that turn on/off at set RH (inkbird, come sto mind)

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think your right and I just didn't pick up on it ,it doesn't turn on after the timer goes off , It would be so much easier if the hoses worked , I bought 2 70 pint dehumidifiers last year because I hooked up the hose and it didn't drop the RH ,take the hose off and they work great , it definitely a WTF thing lol

Here’s one of the buds from my “purple” girl, nearly ready to harvest. She is 1 of 3 girls I grew from seed I harvested from my very first clone of the original mother plant in Dec 2017. I’ve called it Boom & have been growing it ever since then. This is my 4th grow of this plant & it’ll be my 8th harvest.

Comment

• SDwy
                    SDwy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Upon close examination today, including cutting off some lower buds, of the tric’s on both #1 & purple #2...I am very close to harvest! My trics are about 50% amber & at least 50% cloudy. The upper buds are dense & amber on in color with most of the pistils turned in. I’m gonna begin my pre-harvest flushing tomorrow & am figuring on harvest early next week, if not sooner. I am anxious to get my auto seeds started next!

• Doubledealing72
                    Doubledealing72 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey sdwy, your plant is looking good! If your trichomes are 50% Amber, I would recommend harvesting yesterday. Generally you only want anywhere from 5-20% of the trichomes to be Amber. Do you mean the hairs when you said 50%? Not trying to be rude, just trying to make sure we are discussing the same thing lol

• SDwy
                    SDwy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Doubledealing72 I’m only on day 40 of flowering, they should not be this ripe yet! I wonder if it’s the new LED lights??? I’m gonna flush today & Friday & plan on harvesting Monday. I can take another look at trics when I pull them out of my grow room to flush them. Normally I would do my final defoliantion about now. I’m in a hurry to finish these so I can start my first auto grow anyway.

These are photos of my 3 girls in DWC for the spring/summer grow. They are clones from my Boom girls I’m about to harvest. #2 is from my purple girl! The first photo is my journal, so I don’t have to type as much, LOL.

Comment

• SDwy
                    SDwy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Today I trimmed & adjusted LST on all 3 babies. The branch I broke on 2 did not heal, but has not died either, so I began
                    LST on it again. I also turned on the bloom switch so they are now getting full spectrum light.

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like your record keeping a little tuff to read in picture but I got the idea lol did you put the strain name on it , I found a great journal of mine but never wrote down the strain on it lol

• SDwy
                    SDwy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oldjarhead100 it’s an unknown strain I call boom. I’ve been growing it for several years now. I was always too paranoid to buy seeds until recently when I said, “screw it”.

Hope everyone had a good weekend - mine was just too busy - I'll be posting pics soon, sorry. Busy weekend included the water heater deciding to pack it in. Phoned the guy that replaced it 8 years ago and 14 hours later - we have lots of hot water. Guess where I keep my tent - yup, right in front of the water heater. Took it down and put it back up on Saturday - while it was apart, decided to clean it.

Have workers on my roof as I type - fixing the mess the tree did back just before Xmas. Happy growing to us all.
                  ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                  Mars Hydro
                  Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Retodd
                    Retodd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just having all kinds of problems at your house the past year. Good luck. My tent is in my bathroom addition and my shower is leaking...lol. Good thing my buddy is giving me a hand to replace it. He’s one of my medicinal clients anyway that I’ve known since kindergarten 👍🏿

• oldjarhead100
                    oldjarhead100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol I want to have Mass save come in and do an Inspection ,I need to replace some of my windows I replaced them 30 years ago and its time , also I would like to convert from a steam boiler to a forced hot water system so My sister in first floor apt can set her own heat ,If mass save comes in they have zero or low interest loans , I've put it off because of my grow room if its off this summer then I will have them in lol

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great comments - owning your own home does have its problems.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X